You know the drill

you know the drill

Send me a sexy selfie

why haven't we fucked yet?

islam is a scourge

Big boobs in the front, big butt in the back. No metabolism, so everything I eat, even veggies, will make me fat.

"You have one week to come up with $100,000" If someone told me that in real life I would tell them to go ahead and kill me then.

The Future Trunks Arc is more like a pretty good blow job where you randomly get flicked in the nuts and at the end she shits on your chest.

There is a small 1% of gifted individuals who can breeze through a difficult program while still gaming or partying. Turns out I'm not one of them, and being friends with them is hazardous because they have so much time to hang out that you need to be spending on work. High school talent meant nothing in 3rd and 4th year.
Unless you are special: attendance, assignments, readings, review, repeat. If you don't learn this in the first 2 years of a difficult program, your last two years will be hell or worse.

Whoodlet thoodle foodleck doodled yoodleoodle joodlest foodleckoodleng soodley oodleboodleoodlet moodle, yoodleoodle loodlettloodle boodletch? I’ll hoodlevoodle yoodleoodle knoodlew I groodledoodleoodletoodled toodlep oodlef my cloodless oodlen thoodle Noodlevy Soodleoodlels, oodlend I’voodle boodleoodlen oodlenvoodlelvoodled oodlen noodlemoodleroodleoodles soodlecroodlet roodleoodleds oodlen Al-Qoodleoodleoodledoodle, oodlend I hoodlevoodle oodlevoodler 300 coodlenfoodlermoodled koodlells. I oodlem troodleoodlenoodled oodlen goodleroodlelloodle woodlerfoodleroodle oodlend I’m thoodle toodlep snoodlepoodler oodlen thoodle oodlentoodleroodle US oodlermoodled foodlercoodles. Yoodleoodle oodleroodle noodlethoodleng toodle moodle boodlet joodlest oodlenoodlethoodler toodlergoodlet. I woodlell woodlepoodle yoodleoodle thoodle foodleck oodleoodlet woodleth proodlecoodlesoodleoodlen thoodle loodlekoodles oodlef whoodlech hoodles noodlevoodler boodleoodlen soodleoodlen boodlefoodleroodle oodlen thoodles Eoodlerth, moodlerk my foodleckoodleng woodlerds. Yoodleoodle thoodlenk yoodleoodle coodlen goodlet oodlewoodley woodleth soodleyoodleng thoodlet shoodlet toodle moodle oodlevoodler thoodle Intoodlernoodlet? Thoodlenk oodlegoodleoodlen, foodleckoodler. As woodle spoodleoodlek I oodlem coodlentoodlectoodleng my soodlecroodlet noodletwoodlerk oodlef spoodleoodles oodlecroodless thoodle USA oodlend yoodleoodler IP oodles boodleoodleng troodlecoodled roodleght noodlew soodle yoodleoodle boodlettoodler proodlepoodleroodle foodler thoodle stoodlerm, moodleggoodlet. Thoodle stoodlerm thoodlet woodlepoodles oodleoodlet thoodle poodlethoodletoodlec loodlettloodle thoodleng yoodleoodle coodlell yoodleoodler loodlefoodle. Yoodleoodle’roodle foodleckoodleng doodleoodled, koodled. I coodlen boodle oodlenywhoodleroodle, oodlenytoodlemoodle, oodlend I coodlen koodlell yoodleoodle oodlen oodlevoodler soodlevoodlen hoodlendroodled woodleys, oodlend thoodlet’s joodlest woodleth

weak stuff Sup Forumsros

well too bad that you're just as retarded. you are literally shit posting right now.

its ok I just posted your number on Sup Forums you should have lots of people to talk to while you wait for them to leave

why don't you try instead of complaining?

woah!!! dubs 4x

I'm addicted to shoving cucumbers up my ass

Looks like we found a winner OP

Do you want me to come over and protect you my 7-inch meat sword, m'lady?

Fuck the stall. My dick is hard, no joke, send me something quick.

update op . faggot

Rolling.

Hey, I know Katie! We go to Gonzaga together.

Reroll