No fluffy thread? let's change that

no fluffy thread? let's change that

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/5202
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why huwt bestest babbeh!!! huuuuuu

Stop hurting them you fucking nigger

This is now a Benway thread

waiting for that kweh nigger loving faggot to show up so I can kek at his failderail

small dicked fucker where are you

My sympathies little friend

Just ignore him. One of these days, he will get a sex doll and leave us alone to our devices.

not as sorry as you're gonna be faggot

believe me. it's gonna be yuge.

Fluffy abuse is more autistic than the real thing you absolute basement dweller

more like it's more delicious than raping the innocent

The real thing is terrible, that's why fluffy abuse exists. That and to make fun of mlp. Lrn2retard retard.

TOPEST KEKS FAGGOTS

>Letting your foals scavenge for food
>Already pregnant with new foals while the old ones are not even adolescent yet.
>Punishes a foal for not bringing food by eating it

Ahh I love bad mummahs.

Scared little boys acting tough

Anybody know if we settled the tits to foals viability ratio argument?

>implying
Still being too retarded to adequately make an argument in this thread. Keep fishing dude.

i could get into fluffy abuse if it werent for the fact that there is ALWAYS piss and shit everywhere and its fucking disgusting

In my cannon it varies, but basically a single mare could support 9 foals at a time with proper milk management. Of course they don't do this, so most starve or the "poopie" is abandoned, etc.

You guys are young, right?

Is that why this is a thing?

in the 80s everyone knew of the stereotype kid who tortured their pet hamster, is this the modern equivalent?

Now, now, didn't your mommy teach you about lying?

Keep talking kid. You're ruining your reputation.

What?

This.

>reputation
>anonymous
Holy fuck, you have to be this dumb. You just can't make that shit up.

I hate them. And not the "I want to hurt it" kind of hate either - I just don't want them to exist and would kill them out of duty rather than pleasure.

brutal
who's the artist?

>A/S/L chek!

18 for life.

I don't remember their name, but they are on the bouru. Google image search should reveal a source. I'm being lazy, sorry :(

Not really. Fluffies are often depicted as bloating immobile with their huge litter, which is cute. And good fluffies rotate their babies, fuck the hellgremlins.

>tfw fluffies will never be real

yeah
fluffybooru.org/post/view/5202

This is just sick. God you guys are badly messed up. Even more than /trap/ threads...

The thing is that it exists in real life with real animals. We just give it a face and a means to destroy it.

I agree that it has gotten out of hand. They wouldn't even be believable as pets if they shat constantly.

I also follow the original canon of fluffy fluff being self-cleaning, most of all because you couldn't just spontaneously grab and abuse a fluffy if you had to wash your hands immediately afterwards.

Jesus Christ... This is just fucking sick and sad. What's the point? See something suffer which you know can't hurt you? Where's the excitement and danger there?

>They wouldn't even be believable as pets if they shat constantly.

I don't write anything with a "constant" supply of piss and shit, but it is important to note untrained dogs and cats are very similar. Dog's especially. They just shit wherever if you don't take them outside and point them to a location.

Too bad Wolfram Sparks deleted like 80% of his art. He contributed a lot of good stuff.

Okay anons, since treat as every night.

I have few comics, I will dump one before bed.

>Aperger Daddy
>Millie
>Gerald
>Smarty fucked up
>Grinner

It's not about challenge, it's about crushing something pure and innocent. I'm too empathetic in real life, but with fluffies I can actually enjoy their misery. It's a feeling I literally cannot get from anywhere else.

how about all

Gerald

Asperger Daddy is the best!

Got any stories?

How about no since I would have to type almost 50 captchas?
Two at max.

Going with them both

I'm lost. You were bitching unreasonably about a mother killing its child that it doesn't like, which happens in the wild. I point this out. You then say something about making something suffer that doesn't hurt me. Neither of us were talking about torture or abuse. We were talking about natural order and real occurrences. Excitement doesn't necessary require danger to occur for most people.

Asperger Daddeh is essential reading for everyone. Psychological abuse and unintentional abuse, with a spot-on depiction of fluffies mentality!

You fuckers will be me making resolver almost 30 captchas. So fuck it, everything. got lucky.

Like what?

60 captchas fml

I love it too, fortunately I got the 11 pages.

Have you read Fluffy Lake?

The poop thing probably has to do with emphasizing their association with horses. Horses and ponies will practically shit themselves as a means of saying hello. They go like six to twelve times a day, normally.

3EDGEY5ME

I hope you guys make/get some BRUTAL OC after this.

Deathproofpony's breeder stories are some of my all-time favorite fluffy storiesĀ“.

HERE WE GO

This is one of the finest too.

Newfag, lurk moar/

Thanks OP

Yes, stop posting it. It is terrible. Too long, nothing happens, the story goes in random directions, never completing any story path, and it ends with a thud.