/epl/

The mercurial insight and experience of American managers edition.

2SPOOPY sub-edition.

Yurop Week sub-sub-edition.

Tonight's result
>Stoke City 3-1 Swansea City

Tuesday in CL (both 7:45pm UK time)
>Ludogorets Razgrad v Arsenal
>Manchester City v Barcelona

Wednesday in CL (both 7:45pm UK time)
>Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer Leverkusen
>FC Copenhagen v Leicester City

Thursday in EL
>Fenerbahce v Manchester United (6:00pm UK)
>Southampton v Inter Milan (8:05pm UK)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37828905
streamable.com/5wyq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>conceding two goals to a lumbering malaria victim
>american managers

>De G/a/y

>/epl/

>european football in OP

fuck off with this shit you cunt

Has Moyes been broken already?

>BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY >BOB BADLY

>losing to 2016/17 stoke

Think it'll stay this way

>getting stroked by stoke

>sean dyche will stay up
Now that's annoying.

>Swansea still have another 28 games to play
Waste of fucking time, just relegate us now and get it over with.

don't make it about me lad.

Have the relegation places ever been decided this early?

Hull are literally committing suicide every week, South Wales Fighting White Flappers are hopeless and
>moyes
is
>moyes

Sorry dudes, but Swansea has an easy schedule in December. They will get back to probably 13/14/15 pretty easily.

it's called sleeping David

[wheezing voice] shut it we're poor

December only: LDLLLL

good post

I hope shitty is prepared for another ass raping.

Will we see another >7-1? What do you think lads?

Actually feeling really bad about everything

Can't shake the feeling that the cancerous American execs are to blame for this

We all know how much they've fucked everything up here stateside

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37828905

>West Ham's London Stadium should be knocked down and rebuilt to suit football fans, a stadium expert says.

wew

>leave messi to me

wasn't that what tottenham planned to do if they got it?

It has that dirty running track around it, always terrible for fans

The only solution is to dig it out like city did

but the truth is not compatible with muh olympic legacy

I think West Ham have already reconfigured the seating and stuff to convert it to a football stadium and there were a lot of shitty areas to sit as a result

FC Copenhagen v Leicester City will probably be watched by more people than Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer Leverkusen

draw, maybe even city win, barcelona has too many injuries and city will be very motivated

why is he walking towards the camera though? ??

LLD DWLDDD
What makes you think that?

What position in the table will Everton be in come Christmas, and why?

>draw at Spurs
what twisted logic drove you to this conclusion?

Still 6th

They're better than those below them

So, what, they'll just become kings of the power gap between the top 5 and everyone else? Like the gatekeeper into european play next season or something?

Can Bob even save Swanshit when their defenders are so shit?

Poor Gylfi...

>nobody linked in old thread

POOR FORM. I WAS IN THERE ALL ALONE.

I'm gambling a bit there, in the sense that Kane will have trouble finding his footing after his injury. I'm probably wrong though

>all alone in a dark room
What are you doing here on Sup Forums Moyes? You have a team to fail to fix.

S-shut up. We've been unlucky. Do you know what it's like to sit in the dark, user?

eh, 7th gets you Europe since League Cup and FA Cup winners will already have Europe

They have enough talent to get 5th and challenge for 4th like Spurs but they're not there yet

You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already mathematically relegated.

THE FIRST ONE TO SCORE GETS TO STAY IN MY TEAM

HE DIDN'T SHOOT SO GOOD

IF I REMOVE THAT DEFENDER, WILL YOU LOSE?

>poogba

>Benching Cork Swansea's best defensive player
dumbass yank

>leaky defence
>doesnt put a cork in it
>shits the bed
>again

hmm, what nationality what he again?

I don't get it.

Bob Bradley isn't your typical american manager. He's better than most but his career path isn't common. He has lots of overseas experience. He might have even spent most of his career outside the US and being involved in the National program. He's just your typical international coach getting a crack at the Prem for a really bad team. That's what you get when you have Bradley's resume: a disaster. A project better coaches can avoid and worse coaches don't get.

Hence why I said "if i remove that defender, will you lose?" it's a bit idiotic desu.

Also, why isn't Llorente and Baston raping it up? They'd good enough for the 'weaker' teams, but for some reason can't score to save their lives.

Who was it that did that amazing solo goal this weekend? Gaston? I can't remember, want the webm

>The Football Association is leading talks with Fifa over whether players can wear poppies on their shirts for England's World Cup qualifier against Scotland at Wembley on 11 November.

Last time >we did it on our armbands. Why is this suddenly a problem now? Is it cause it's two British teams facing each other? Why the hell would FIFA go 'no'. It isn't commercial, religious or political. It's just remembering the war dead on both sides.

>Leicester unironically will win the Champions League

I still can't believe it, lads. First English team to get 3 wins in a row in the group stages, and will likely go 6-0-0 in the groups.

Literally who can stop them?

llorente is a dud

>First English team to get 3 wins in a row in the group stages

If this is true, it just highlights how unbelievably pathetic English clubs are in the CL. 5 of the 10 richest clubs in the world, and not one of them has put a team together in the last 15 years or so capable of winning three straight group stage games?

Good teams.

>in the last 15 years or so capable of winning three straight group stage games?
What fairytale world are you living in where this is important? In the last 15 years there have been 9 English teams in CL finals

8*

>the city of inter

Is Ronaldo officially our guy?

God only knows what goes wrong there. They have been a joke since I remember except for 5 years thanks to Calciopoli.

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL.

>thinking it's not the entirety of milan that's the problem

They had a piss easy group. Expecting the 'glamour' tie in the last 16 against Barca so the latter has an easy pass.

Can't happen if they're both first.

City is finishing first lad.

Leicester's going to draw a piss-easy team like Besiktas in the round of 16, then draw bayern or real afterwards
I feel like if there was any year where a Spanish team wouldn't win the CL, it;s this one

>5 points behind
Sure thing.

No they are not.

>de goey

Haven't been here since Saturday, did anything interesting happen?

Feel bad for the man but still
>moyes

Any other trannies about?

Yeah, it's a joke how easy Liecesters group has been but better them than Barca/Real who always seem to get soft groups

Then they are going to win on fluke 1-0 and 0-0 results, and play the semi-finals and finals against trash like >PEEASSGEE or >Spuds

Imagine Spurs losing the CL final to Leicester-

Why? If anything, it's more likely than ever. Half of Bayern's squad is on the verge of retirement, Juve don't look like a serious threat, PSG and Man City will take time to adjust to a new manager....Real, Barca, and Atletico are far and away the best teams in the world right now. It would be amazing if one of them didn't win it.

Lads, it's Tottenham.

what a post

If you're the /180/ Austrian you missed Mensur completely BTFO Taylol & Clown before he got Autism'd in the final 11-1

Got money on them finishing 3rd. That draw at Celtic Park will be the killer

halloween theme finally gone thank fuck

I liked it desu

streamable.com/5wyq

Literal autism. Wouldn't survive in England.

Reminds me of the guy at school with a Napoleon complex

Will Sunderland beat the record?

>Derby got 4 points off Newcastle
>Sunderland usually get 4+ points off Newcastle

yes

no, big sam will save them

but newcastle isn't in the prem

spookyween is over

that's why they'll beat the record (getting less points)

they don't have Newcastle to take points from

No. They'll beat United twice.

that's what they call my dick

t. phimosis sufferer

Ye, that's me. I read about that. Shame I missed it. But I got to play with Vive so it evens out.

Just enlage the field until it covers the running track.

>enlage the field
An oversized non-playing area would be just as bad

current dimensions of the pitch are 105m x 68m
max allowed is 120 x 90m, but i guess that's too much ground for a team like west ham.

International Break incoming.

City 4-2 Boro
West Ham 2-1 Stoke
Burnley 0-1 Palace
Bournemouth 3-0 Sunderland
Chelsea 3-2 Everton

Arsenal 0-0 Tottenham
Hull 1-1 Southampton
Liverpool 3-1 Watford
Swansea 0-2 Man United
Leicester 0-0 West Brom

>being this dead on a holiday