If you were having sex with a girl and she said this during intercourse what would you do first?

if you were having sex with a girl and she said this during intercourse what would you do first?

>mm i like it when you hold me down like that
>it feels like you are raping me i love that

I'd let her get raped by 5 niggers and ask if she still likes it.

My ex used to occasionally say this kind of stuff. Shit was hot as fuck to be honest.

really man? Maybe just fuck her that way? Where is the problem

I would probably make her eat all the eggs tbh

I think she wants me to rape her more but i have no idea the procedure of raping someone, I was just holding her arms down on the bed above her head and fucking her from behind

I'd cum and start farting

kek

all girls like that

She likes it a little rough. Or maybe a lot rough, you'll only find out if you keep pushing it. Buy some handcuffs, choke her a little, get her into anal, go fucking crazy with it if she lets you. Sub girls are the best

The fuck is wrong with her nose? It's almost as big as her tits

she got me to fuck her ass last time, and then she started eating my ass afterwards and made me cum down her throat, she was pretty wild, a level 50 milf

i didnt even know she had a nose to be completely honest

literally my gf says this. i just go harder, say something like "take it bitch" or "shut up slut" and pin her down, pin her hands especially.

if i tried that i would sound like

>t-t-take my p-penis in your v-vagina you s-slut

then a few moments later i would apologise

>s-sorry if that was too much

Think about the door.

Say "Shut up fuck whore." Then put my hands around her throat and apply pressure to the arteries *not windpipe* till I can feel the pussy begin to spasm and her eyes begin to roll up, release and repeat. Target optimal grey out as she is close to cumming

put a belt around her throat 1 notch too tight and make slow passionate love to her without loosening it, watching her go

Op, you ever talk to girls?

I want to try and go for the edgy answer and say something like "I would get up and leave" or some stupid shit like that but lets be honest I would just fuck her harder.

Like hot damn I would be scared and confused but I would pump away like my life depended on it.

My ex was like this. She wanted to be abused. It was hot as fuck but a couple times she wanted me to take it to the point of real abuse and I had to tell her that wasn't going to happen. There was just something strange about her those nights that made me uncomfortable. I'm all down with some playful abuse but when it becomes borderline violent that's where I draw the line.

yes i look like a normie and i can talk to girls behind a screen so i meet them off tinder and they have sympathy sex with me because i am autistic in real life but my dick is a good length too so it's a weird mix

>that's where I draw the line.
did you draw a line across her chest using a knife?

I was guessing cum, but a knife would work here too

Yes user, that's exactly what I did.

>mm i like it when you hold me down like that
Hot af

>it feels like you are raping me i love that
No more sex today

Nice

dont cut yourself on that edge you autist

oh cioro

>be 29, gf 20yo
>gf has hymen, so we have been fucking anally for 8 months, she loves anal
>I tease her vaginally every time before anal
>yesterday I teased her so much I got her begging for deeper vaginal penetration
>I would pull out slowly and she woukd thrust her arse back to get me inside again
>Made her beg for it
>I submit her by the arms like she us getting arrested, and the more constricted the more she moans
>she says "Mmm duele rico"
>MFW I took her hymen and she begged for it, and she loved how good it hurt.

We both know she is repressing sexual "abuse", but she is relieved I took it cool, when i said many child sex is enjoyed and only becomes traumatic when society forces you to feel a victim, I tell her about how much pain I was in when I trained for Olympic Swimming and how pain and practice makes champions. She really is not damaged, she was just very prude when we met, and she would overcompensate by being asexual and zealously christian, but 3 years after bereaking up because of my sexual frustration she came back and accepted she loves me and is willing to compromise sex to have me... She begun passive just taking the anal, but with time she began asserting her will and desire... These last weeks she has shown me impressive anal techniques and a deeply natural sensuality in the way she is taking control... Well, the vaginal was a success because I was very dominant.

This is a dream come true, because I am really into anal, and she enjoys it. It was boring when she was just being passive like she is dissociating from abuse, but she is trusting me more and more, and being this open about sexuality, and not judgmental and telling her being sexual as a child is not to be a victim, just trained... Well we are building our own morality, and in our morality she is free, not a victim, and being completely submissive is great for her, I take care of her and actually get her off most times, and never hurt her... So it is like she is my Stockholm Syndrome basement waifu.

Pic related.

I believe every single word of this.

The whole bowl? :O

Being dominant does not mean being a thug wannabe spouting niggertalk to her. She is not a whore, she is your girlfriend, she just want to be loved ROUGH.
My girl and I tell eachother we love each other during hard and loooong sex sessions, and after it I thank her and kiss her gently, after having her moaning and sweating and end up ravaged anally... And she smiles proudly, she is very proud of making me happy while I submit her, she would hurt or ger confused by insults, we explore her submissive pathology with dignity.

Be dignifying.

I'm really interested in the line you chose with her. What was unacceptable to you ? Or what was the most extreme thing you accepted / liked ?

Depends on the lady how far is just right. You can go lite slaps to the face or hard. Pinning is always right, and I get good results with,"shut your fucking mouth or I will cut you." I was a soft romantic guy but ladies just won't stand for that anymore. They want to be brutalized and if they clearly tell me so I play along.

ALL OF THEM

Well, she loved being spanked and I'm not a weak guy. She just kept demanding to be spanked harder and harder but had a strange desperate tone about it those times. I hit her as hard as I was comfortable and she demanded harder, but at that point it felt more like hitting her than a nice kinky spanking as I was already smacking her ass pretty hard. To me it just felt like the line between a spanking and domestic violence and I just had to say "that's more than I'm comfortable with." She didn't ask for more afterward. Now I'm down for dominating a woman and controlling them if they like it in all ways, but the feeling has to be mutual which we did frequently. Actual abuse is something I'm not comfortable with.