This triggers the european

>this triggers the european

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/07/czech-republic-fights-to-protect-gun-rights-from-ever-encroaching-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That thing just screams tiny penis desu.

>bring up guns
>"m-muh dik"
good luck being stick with your dick in your hands like a mormon when tyreese and juan valdez bust into your house at 4am strapped

We have more guns than you per capita you fucking leaf. I have 4 of my own.

Can you own that too? I thought you were limited to 10 round magazines.

Guns per capita
>Finland: 34.2
>Leafland: 30.8

the mags are restricted to 5. if it's legal it will be pinned.

Calm down maple fucker. I have a shotgun and a .45, so I'm definitely pro guns, but every single person I've ever seen with an AR-15 has either been a conspiracy fag or had a massive vagina.

Technically it's not an AR and I agree but still.

maybe you're just insecure about your gun size burger boi

Spotted the tacticool fag.

>Being this tacticool
That gun would be complete if it had a blacked out bayonet with an eotech on it for high-precision stabbing

How is that thing not an AR15 ?

liberals always equate guns to dicks

it is why they keep trying to grab them

>16,1 guns per capita in Czech Republic
>no need for guns because living in comfy place with police forces protecting your ass
>don't need to worry about some drunk yeehaws accidentally shooting my ass

Leafs envy our awesome lifes.

Canadian laws aren't that great compared to ours so you really shouldn't brag.

I know antigun people are pretty vocal in Europe but their opinion doesn't really matter, they're useful idiots.

They're also associated with masculinity, something else the left hates.

It's an AR variant. Technically only the ones made by ArmaLite and Colt are ARs or something. The one in OP looks like a bushmaster but I'm not sure.

Oh i see it's just a name thing

AR15s are tiny tho; that's what makes them so concealable.

EU is coming for your guns. With all the muzzies going ape you should be pushing for CC. Just imagine if one or two folks in the bataclan had been basically proficient shooters that were carrying. Unless you enjoy living in something akin to beyond thunder dome.

Not the Swiss who have laxer gun laws than some states.

Kek what a faggot

faggot

>australigungrabbers

Don't they put most of their restrictions on ammo?

Not so fast my Czech friend. Getting a gun license in the Czech Republic is actually a bit easier than a drivers license.

And also breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/07/czech-republic-fights-to-protect-gun-rights-from-ever-encroaching-eu/

>Leftists thinking of other people's dicks

No. This is a lie propagated by anti-gunners. There are no bans on restrictions on privately owning ammo you buy from a gun shop. Only government issued ammo was banned.

The EU is dead. The French government itself is also currently going after people who own registered guns, doing illegal raids on their homes and everything. Asking for CC against terrorists? Lmao I wish. Some "good", concerned citizens are trying that, trying to be all reasonable and negociating and shit, how naive they are. The government will never allow it. They want to disarm everyone because they fear a revolt... And they're right, the suckers.

They're responsible for the attacks in the first place.

You can mock us, but the same could happen in Canada tomorrow. You have no more guarantees in your legal system than we do.

In spite of their lax laws, ability to carry, etc. I've noticed the average czech on 4ch isn't over enthusiastically pro-gun, but they aren't whiny leftist faggots either. They're just content as it is I guess.

Didn't know it was that bad.

Most French people don't know either and are drinking the kool aid.

I know because I have an interest in guns and I keep informed about the current policies and stuff. And also because I (rightfully) distrust the government, most people would call me an anarchist, whatever.

Everything I said, is true though. The so-called "state of emergency" that has lasted for what, one year and half or more, has mostly been used in an attempt to calm down the foolish masses, repress the protests against the new labor laws, and harass political opponents, or potential political opponents. It has only lead to the arrest of a handful of actual Muslim terrorists, most people who had to suffer from these "exceptional" policies (which have effectively become the norm) were not even Muslims at all.

And people still trust their institutions, their police, and are going to vote in the next election. It's beyond me, and quite frankly I think it's extremely depressing.

Airsoft doesn't count

not all countries in europe have the same gun laws you dumb fucking gay anal homo guinea millennial snow-communist liberoidal marxoidal nigger islamic chinese cuck. cuck. cuck. cuck.

guns are 100% okay in switzerland and most eastern european countries.

kill yourself and then fuck off back to /utg/, you jew-brainwashed millennial SOCJUS kike. kike. kike. kike. kike.

>This is your brain on Sup Forums

This is truly a Canadian post.
10/10 will use in my routine.

fuck off back to /utg/ gay snowcommie millennial cuckkike

>Projecting your homoerotic fantasies on the big bad "leftists"

>Nation you don't like or think negatively is better then you at something
>"Doesn't count"

Soon you will suffer

It's so bad, I actually don't know if it's a troll or not.
Bravo.

>Projecting your homoerotic fantasies on the big bad "rightists"
two can play at this stupid meme game, cuckkike

Post source.

How many of those are government property Sakos though?

>everyone who disagrees with me is bad, because i said so
typical gay /utg/ millennial argument. fuck off and die, cuckkike.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll, because i said so
another dumb gay anal homo guinea millennial argument straight out of the gay anal homo guinea millennial shit pits of /utg/
how about you go die in a bus fire, you braindead judeo-cuckoldian millennial cuckkike

In order to purchase ammunition the buyer must follow the same legal rules that apply to buying guns. The buyer can only buy ammunition for guns that he/she legally owns and must provide the following information to the seller (Art. 15, 16 WG; Art 24 WV):[9][10]

valid official identification or passport (and must be older than 18 and who are not psychiatrically disqualified nor identified as posing security problems, and must not be a citizen of the following countries (Art. 12 WV): Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Algeria and Albania)
residence address
criminal record copy not older than 3 months
weapon acquisition permit not older than 2 years, or a weapon carrying permit not older than 5 years

This also applies for weapons which do not require a weapon acquisition permit (see above, excluding the weapon acquisition permit, of course).

This information must be sent within 30 days to the cantonal weapon registration bureau, where the weapon holder is registered.

The same applies to black powder and modern black powder substitutes for use in firing historical rifles.
A Swiss 100 gram black powder container.

The possession of the following munition is generally prohibited:

Ammunition with armor-piercing bullets
Ammunition with projectiles containing an explosive or incendiary device
Ammunition with one or more floors to the release of substances which damage the health of people in the long run
Ammunition, missiles and missile launchers for military explosive
Ammunition with projectiles for transmitting electric shocks
Ammunition for handguns with deformation effect

The USA isn't fucking Cape Town.

canada needs to be nuked

their entire country is full of gay millennial communists who spend 25 hours every day on /utg/ masturbating to gay furry moloch fanfiction

russia needs to nuke canada now

How many nations are represented by your firearms, Sup Forums?
>6 by manufacture; 8 by actual use

>Sri Lanka
Haha WTF? They have a lot of problems with Tamils in the Alps?

Only cities
The rural population is great

the ugly m203 cutout fucking triggers me

Ever heard of Detroit or Chicago or any number of shitholes in the south? Might as well live in Syria.
t. anti gun faggot

Literally see

there was some case a while back where some 'refugees' (tm) in switzerland smuggled their weapons over to terrorists here

Filthy /k/rossboarder here, this is my favorite piece. AMA

not him but love your style cuck cuck cuck cuckie!

idiot.

What is that? A scar?

Yes

Are the back up sights necessary?

Hunting is a working man's thing here. If you hunt, you probably have several firearms.

t. anti gun faggot
t. gay anal homo millennial
t. degenerate derelict wastoid cuck from /utg/
t. gay furry moloch-cultist
t. jewish nigger-nazi
t. franco alaskan degenerate fagoidal nazi cuck
t. australian tranny mutant fat bald faggot cuck
t. idiot degenerate lying chinese whore chink slut zipperhead loose bitch
t. fat magyar-turk degenerate cuck to /utg/ junta overlords and bald
t. cuck
t. kike
t. fag
t. jew
t. millennial

kill yourself. kill yourself. kill yourself. kill yourself.

kill yourself.

Do you think Mugi is a boy or a girl?

Is firing a gun fun?
Seems like an expensive hobby.

Is that a Mossin Nagant? I wish i had guns