So I'm a ftm tranny and recently I've been thinking about making YouTube videos about Tumblrinas and SJWtards and how...

So I'm a ftm tranny and recently I've been thinking about making YouTube videos about Tumblrinas and SJWtards and how wrong they are. Basically ftm Blaire white. Do you think anyone would watch that?

Also ask a pre-everything Trans boy anything thread I guess.

do whatever you wanna do b

but i'm only interested in what the picture is referring to. what does doing that help with?

Why did you decide to transition? Is it something you've felt your entire life? How do you feel about the term "trans-trending"?"

can I have sex with your reverse pussy?

Dooooo eeeeet.

Are you into chicks or dudes?

It's a ftm penis and how to get erections with it

I'm getting confused with all these terms so, do you have a dick or not?

post pics of your clitpenis

Well I haven't technically transitioned yet, I'm pre-everything.
As a child, I knew there was something different about me but I couldn't tell what it is. I started calling myself a boy when puberty hit.
I can't stand transtrenders like milo stewart. I want to bash their head in.

Can I have really rough sex with your asshole, while you're dressed up as a guy with jeans, a shirt, short hair etc, and call you really degrading names like faggot and queer etc?

Eh. Tried dick once. Hated it.

Chicks.

Not yet, no.

Nah.

How much are you willing to pay me? I've never had it in the butt before, who knows I might enjoy it.

If you dress up exactly how I want and act like you really hate it by crying and shit, I'd pay about $1000 to $2000. Depending on how you look and your body type. You're not fat or even chubby, are you?

How do you feel about people who don't transition but go with gender fluid?

>tfw down for this but chubby

I was kidding. Prostitution is for women.
I'm skinny though.

You can't be genderfluid. You're either a guy or a girl.
also if you have gender dysphoria but CHOOSE not to transition then you're not trans. Or maybe you are, but you can't be considered the gender you identify as. The only reason why I haven't transitioned yet is because I don't have the opportunity.

How do you feel about Ruby Rose then?

What exactly is gender dysphoria ?

>Also ask a pre-everything Trans boy anything thread I guess.
Why aren't you on the juice, stick boy?!

I'm M2M trans. I just take steroids and go to the gym.

what the fuck am i looking at

She's hot I guess.

It'll be as shit as all the other youtubers but you'll probably get at least a decent amount of views.

It's when you feel like you're in the wrong body, like your genitals are wrong and you identify more like the other sex.

Because I just can't get them.

A fake dick

if you haven't started your transition yet than post tits.

Can't you trace back my IP or something and make my life hell? No.

not really no. a picture of tits without your face or any background info would be impossible to trace.

But what about the IP? Couldn't you trace that back and destroy my life?

Tits or gtfo?

no, you cant IP trace a picture. that isn't how this works.

i hope they get you the male sized brain when you transition.

The thread is pretty much dead now. What's the point? Could a picture of my chest with a binder on count?

Well sorry, jeez. I was raised with the constant fear of what the Internet could do to you and stuff. I ain't posting my tits though. Maybe my chest with a binder if anyone is even interested in that.

>No New Posts
Timestamp and tits and I'll bump it. Currently saging

>Prostitution is for women

i would totally let a fat chick do stuff to my anus for 2000$ and i am pretty sure im a guy

W/time stamp

Alright then. Maybe I'd do it if I really needed money. I'm just not very interested in fucking guys.

Really? What's the point if I'm wearing a binder?

Fuck

Protocol demands it

These other newfags dropped the ball by giving you attention

I'm here to collect

>Protocol demands it
Wrong, retard, the "protocol" demands that if women post solely to get attention the correct way to reply is "tits or gtfo"

OP asked a question and is not attention whoring

Lurk more

we don't want to see a binder. we want to see tits. show them off while you still have them.

ITT: OP pretends to be user
Inb4 trying to prove otherwise there are ways to avoid the (YOU)s

OP, legit question: have you started fucking girls, with strap ons or whatever?

Nope. They usually don't want anything to do with me.

Don't feel like it. No.

What are you 12?

No, I'm not underage but hormones are very difficult ultimate to get depending on where you oive. You have to go to a special gender clinic, wait to get an appointment(which usually takes about 6 months), convince them you're trans, take some tests, blah blah blah, it can take years to actually get on T

Awww poor little bitch. GTFO Sup Forums and come back when you are fucked up enough.

Fucking retarded autocorrect, they're difficult to get depending on where you live.

would you date a transgirl?

I just don't feel like taking the picture. I'm scared of the repercussions or whatever.

show tits, saged your dumb thread. idc if you want to be a dude, just show me your bubs

Tits or fuck off

there are none if your face isn't in it dummy. trust me.

Lulz ftm freak yet you like women. What kind of fucked up thing are you? Why isnt trepanning still a thing? Sad!

Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't know. Maybe if she was post op and passed well.
I'd date blaire white.

Most ftms like women....

so you are telling me theres a chance, with time

problem is no woman would probably date a dickless dude. but what do i know

ew a mtf tranny, yuck

ikr disgusting

like you are worthy of repercussions, don't flatter yourself.

id watch it

Yes, because those pieces of shit are just wagging a war they donĀ“t even own and for a cause they take to extreme lengths and don't really understand.

While you're at it bash some tumblr otherkin idiots.

gahdamn this bitch/dude just got compressed my nig

Well you're right. None of them want to fuck me. I'm forever alone.

Do you think you'll pass as an attractive male?

is it wired into the bone?

yeah lmao. being a manlet i know that well

If you wanna attract a bunch of trumplets, go ahead. Also, you seem pretty unoriginal. Think of a shtick other than "hey! look i'm transgender and am not a radical!"

Sure. I'll probably name my channel the madman or wet dog. I'm not sure yet.

I think so, my face is fine except for my retarded jawline (which will be fixed by T), I'm just way too short.

basically a tranny milo. just because you're going against the "typical transgender sjws" and showing that "hey we're not all like that" is more annoying than anything.. just don't.

I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

Well no I have other things going on, I'm not just a tranny, I'll talk about some other things as well

OP, theres always views to be had for those who tease the condescending clit of the Lefty moral minority. Have fun, and trigger on.

Also, is transition worth it?

>pre-everything
So not trans at all then

I wouldn't know. I haven't transitioned yet.

not even worthy of the name tranny, just an actual lesbian

Most are batshit crazy as well, no wonder they choose to change their body because society thinks that agreeing to the demands of sick people is not only a good thing, but a way to promote diversity.

>Hi I'm a dysphoric retard who removed my organs in exchange for a robot cock and fake balls. I am cooler than the SJWs because I'm on Sup Forums
kek

It doesn't matter who or what you are, nobody can destroy the perceived self-righteousness fo SJWs. Even if you yourself are part of one of the "oppressed groups" and tell them it's a bullshit victim complex run amok they'll just say you're brainwashed and your opinion doesn't matter. Ironic isn't it that these feminists are disenfranchising the people they are trying to "liberate"

Depends on your perspective.

Yeah. I can still try though. I think I'll have fun doing it even if the SJWS don't care what I have to say.

no, not really, because you still have tits, pussy lips hanging around between your legs, and all the other shit. what about hair cut? do you have short hair? wear men's clothes? either way you are a woman.

Nope there's been no shift so the prefix trans doesn't work. You're just a butch lesbian, which is fine

/thread

You're obviously mentally ill. You should have tried to cure yourself before doing something that is irreversible. At least now you won't die alone, since being friendly with trans people is the new trend

Well you can solve that by going for Asians, you'll be probably taller than most of them. Also, what do you think is the best thing of being a dude?

ill fuck you before you transition

Think what you want. I personally call myself a boy, but that's just me. Some of my friends refuse to call me a man and that's fine. Freedom of speech and stuff. If you consider me a woman, that's okay. It all depends on what you consider a woman, if it's about sex or gender to you.

I have tired to "cure myself" and it didn't work. Tried it for years.

Do you look cute as a girl?

I mean tried

I plan on getting an Asian girlfriend at some point. Also the best thing is people stop treating you like a fucking dumas and stop trying to help you all the time even when you don't need help. They finally ignore me and let me be. I know it sounds really feminist "oh women get talked down to by everyone blah blah blah" but it's what I've noticed the most.

No you won't