This is honesty fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfid48rlQoc
supload.com/SJ1ngCMKg
supload.com/r1DU3sQYl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't do any of that shit anyway.

no, fuck off back to tumblr

Why don't we try a day without white men to show who really holds society together

You see, if they want to prove they are "hardworking honest people" then they should have done a every immigrant works day. This only proved Trump's point about them being lazy fucks. Now he is reconsidering eliminating DACA because of their stupidity.

A lot of people are retarded and actually followed through with it

No it's not retarded it's smart OP when the immigrants don't show up for work they lose their job freeing up jobs for US citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=kfid48rlQoc

>they think this is real.

I so hope they all go for it so I can laugh when it has no or the opposite effect they're wanting

it would be funny if they did this and no impact was reasonably felt lol

Yeah this might work for some faggot SJW or feminist but most those people have to work to feed their families so good luck with that.

This would only work if they did it for more than a day.

>do not buy gas.... What are you autistic

But if they did, they did not think it through you can't go to stores so what would you eat your own shit

do you not have food in your house/apt?

enough for a week or 2?

not condoning this idiotic behavior but you sound retarded.

>go shopping the day before
>fuel up the day before
>has zero impact

just laugh.

I love it a whole day. Also that they call it a day without immigrants, and not a day without undocumented/illegals. Most of us are not against immigrants, just those that are here illegally. This means those who pulled an over stay on a VISA as well. But then many people are tired of this H1B VISA crap too, it is knocking citizens out of the tech sector, and other jobs that did pay well. That is not what they set it up for.
Better yet a week without. Lets all take a nice vacation.

A week or two why not a god damn month while your at it

>implying not buying gas for one day would somehow make you autistic

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

fagit qwier

OK, so Maria at my office isn't coming in for a day?
oh no, who will empty the trash can at my desk?

the mess of piss and shit just piles up for a solid 24 hours and the janitors return the next day only to find twice the work for the same 5 bucks an hour.

Technically since they missed a day of work it'll be for $2.50 an hour. :^)

What do they hope to achieve with this boycott?

supload.com/SJ1ngCMKg

maths us hard y guise

>not in Spanish
>useless

Makes it easier to know who to report to ICE

"Hey ICE, you know that guy who didnt show up to work yesterday?"

"Yeah?"

"Deport him."

The grammar on that flyer is atrocious.

shakespeare didn't write the fucking thing ya idiot.

Don't really give a shit but check them quad dubs

The best dessert in the world: Pankakes with Cream.

Here comes the perfect representation of sweet food.

A pancake is a flat cake, often thin, and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may also contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often with oil or butter.

Cream is a dairy product composed of the higher-butterfat layer skimmed from the top of milk before homogenization.

Also this dessert comes with three syrups.

Cherry syrup, in a red bottle.

Chocolate syrup, in a brown bottle.

Candy syrup, in an orange bottle.
Enjoy this brick dessert.
But you must support if you want to play de sweet way..
DonĀ“t stay in the desert. Support this dessert!

Sounds good user

why? afraid your day will be so woefully ruined

nothing happened and the people who actually followed through probably got fired

My name is JK, i attend a lot trade events, networking functions, meeting VCs and clients, so I needed to wow them when passing my name card. I went around looking for a nice name card case, from leather to metallic and even gold, but couldn't find one that suited, so I had a the idea to make one!

I first tried googling for instructions but found that no one had built any prior, so I had to build it from scratch, starting from imagining it in my head. I built the first prototype in 2014, but it was too thick to put in the pocket as it looked like a LEGO man had a hard on.

I improved by making it slimmer but it was impractical as it held too few cards. After a year and a half of building multiple versions, what you see now is the final name card case.

JK's Name Card Case holds up to 20 name cards of 90mm x 55mm. Anything smaller than this will fit, but it shouldn't be too thick. It could hold up 30 name cards of a thinner thickness.

Now, why should you support JK's Name Card Case? Ask yourself these 3 questions:

1. Would you want a name card case that can be customised, interchangeable or replaced if something breaks/drops?
2. Would you want to people to WOW at your name card case when you give them your name card?
3. Would you want to increase your cool factor by x10,000?

If you answered YES to all of 3, then you must support JK's Name Card Case!!!

Thank you in advance.

can i get the icon in cornflower blue?

This is a lego candy machine, using dimes and dispensing M&Ms. I would like to make it all the same color, but as of the time I built it, I did not have all Yellow pieces. The mechanism for it is simple, and works 90% of the time. If you try to put in a penny or another coin it will not work. Of course though, if you wanted to get in you could just pull it apart, but hey, wheres the fun in that?
SPECS:

-Colors (for final version)-Yellow, black, orange (on the inside), grey and white.

-Pieces-around 40

-Base size-6x6

I would also like to thank legomangenius on youtube for helping me build this

Said the white male.

You swear anyone cares what you think.

So they're stupid if they don't do it and they're stupid if they do?

Ok dumbass.

Yeah I'm sure a week without your shit posting and all the money you throw to fast food will really cripple society.

I made my own tacos, and burritos to show them I did not need them here to eat.

Judging on how many people replied yes dumb fuck

no, border jumpers are among the highest level of society with iq's thru the fucking roof, so just smart all around.

keep calling people dumb.

supload.com/r1DU3sQYl

Fuck you white male, literal scum of society.

Well what do you know, the world didn't come to an end. Fuck all of you. we DONT need you.

that why they can't get a job that doesn't include a lawnmower

You mean white males that replied to you.

Let me make it simpler for your hick brain. No one cares what makes think.

you might just be retarded.

they already did and there was virtually no effect. just like today.

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

So you're literally agreeing you're so idiotic you don't see the blatant paradox of your racist thinking? Got it.

did you just assume anons RACE and GENDER on this anonymous forum board

No one needs you fat ass

Said the white male.

We are all retarded on the internet

Here you will see my version of a LEGO G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR). GPCRs are cellular transmembrane receptors that are responsible for initiating signal transduction cascades in response to a wide range of extracellular signals. These signal transduction cascades are mediated largely by heterotrimeric G proteins, which consist of three subunits (alpha, beta, gamma). About 30-40% of marketed medications target GPCRs.

This LEGO GPCR model measures 10" wide and 12" high. The second picture has labels for all the key structural features of a GPCR that are incorporated within this model: extracellular amine group, intracellular carboxyl terminus, seven transmembrane domains weaving through the lipid bilayer, and heterotrimeric G protein.

Laugh it up white male, soon we'll be rounding your kind up. REAL soon. watch your ass kids.

actually im Hispanic and a trump supporter, you rancid lib-tard slut

Mi name es Jose. This peple are estupid if they tink they are doin any thing worthwhile. Plise pray por them.

Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.

YOU ARE NEEDFULLY TALENTED
I THINK WE COULD BE FRIENDS

>be border patrol
>wait until boycott parades start
>arrest all those involved

the second one, holy mother of fuck i really didn't think there were 2 people on the planet this fucking stupid.

No the scum of society are those who yell white male privilege, and how racist they are, but are the ones who are the racists for blaming white males for everything that is wrong.

Im not white you liberal scum

What the fuck are you on about you cooked unit?

I'm the first one and I got the reference
I just didn't think it was all that funny

What you are going to protest us to death, or get all violent? You seem to forget who is very efficient at killing our enemies, and you have yet to see us actually get pissed off. When we do you people will be easy victims.

>I got the reference
there was no reference kid, just a fucking joke.

jump off a fucking bridge.

The truth

that is some nice hand pussy there.

Let a mouse crawl out of your deckhouse at night

dickhole*

deckhouse has a better ring to it.

God damn the Dems gonna get rekt in 2018. They have no choice but to stump for illegals who can only vote for them in a couple places and who most the voting public hate.

2016 was just the beginning.

oh I got burned. I know you are superior to me in all ways. You win. You changed my mind. I now will like immigrants.

FUCK OFF FUCKER. GO SUCK SOME MEXICAN DICK.

i'd like to see anybody at school that isnt white in class instead of the basket ball team

2016, the year the Deplorable Movement was founded. MAGA.

The best part of it all...
The news gave it great coverage but nobody noticed anybody missing from work or businesses closed.
What? The guy that sells half full bags of shitty bottom grade oranges on the median on my way to work wasn't there today.

beauty...

literally

Makes perfect fucking sense. They should definitely do that. The USA would *fall apart* without immigrant labor

I hope we get tough and start increasing the deportations instead of just continuing Obama numbers. Start with that bitch in the church by Denver.

Is there a way to report illegals directly to the fed? I have a few in my apt bldg but I know New Mexico doesn't give a fuck and won't help me.

I can't believe I just saved the picture of that retarded-ass frog. It made me laugh so hard.

They should make it a whole lifetime.

'Undocumented?'

Why not just report anyone who doesn't show up to work that day to ICE and get them deported?

school fag user most people did not show up

Because they're not just undocumented if you bother to read it