Could an alpha silverback take down a male grizzly if he had a club?

Could an alpha silverback take down a male grizzly if he had a club?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGwUpM9QryU
youtube.com/watch?v=tK609rbSBLs
blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that would be a fair match tbqhwy.
BUMP FOR BLOOD Sup Forums

Could a female grizzly take down an alpha silverback if she had a cub?

The cub would choke and die though

the grizzly would outweigh the gorilla several times over, it would be no contest. A club wouldn't change much

The gorilla would get slaughtered.

Nope
One swipe across the head with dem claws and the gorilla's fucked

What if the gorilla had sharingan?

>bear is twice as heavy
>bear has huge claws and teeth while the gorilla has absolutely fucking nothing

why even make this thread OP? it's no contest.

Grizzly is smarter and faster but can he pierce the rhino's hide?

> he doesnt know about gorillas giant k9s
> he thinks the bear is only twice as heavy.
German """""""education""""""

grizzly vs tiger would be a lot more fair

>tfw you'll never be a billionaire and have offshore animal fights

could a rhino defeat a hippo if they weren't near water?

>flagposting

Fuck off, faggot.

Some dude killed a grizzly with his bear hands by choking it

Couldnt choke a gorilla

Look at the damage a Grizzly can withstand without even getting seriously injured. You'll also notice one of the bears evacuate its bowels to improve agility.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGwUpM9QryU

what type of rhino?

white rhino should be bigger, muscles better suited to land

Yeah because a hippo is softer

It may be faster even on land but a rhino is stronger. The hippo bite isnt enough to outweigh the rhino horn and power

rhino's are near blind though

youtube.com/watch?v=tK609rbSBLs

grizzly would win. fucking ferocious

[citation needed]

blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/

As bad ass as this is its a miracle. I would like to know about the size of the bear. People get jacked by bears all the time. This is the only time in history it worked out.

That is incredibly hard to believe. I don't even see how he could get through the bear's skin to pinch off the jugular vein, and let's say he actually does get a good hold of it, the bear wouldn't just slam his ass to the ground?

They can take this damage like it's nothing, but a human bite from a 200 lb. man would be enough to cause one to pass out?

Fuck bears

I will if they're sedated first.

Could an alpha silverback beat a grizzly at hockey?

honestly gorillas can lift like 2 tons but even so seems pretty one sided for the grizzly

>would a smaller herbivore take down a larger predator with claws

Hmmm

The gorilla is smater and him using a club imply he has been trained. I go with gorilla a swing into the muzzle with an heavy club would seal the deal

What if the gorilla were training mma?

Who wins?

size doesn't matter all that much between different species, the average monkey would seriously damage any roid raging human, its the nature given weapons that matter, fucking grizzly's claws + teeth ain't something you wanna mess with
yids, always

was the 100 MMA heavy weights vs 10 silver back gorillas debate ever settled?

It would be 100 MMA heavy weights vs. 1 Gorilla at a time 10 times

Weapons nature gifted them? But the gorilla is more agile and smarter. A Gorilla is smart enough to be teached how to aim for the head and use an hit-and-run tactic if need be.

you sure swedefriend? Im not a primates expert but don't gorillas have communities and they defend eachother?

its also pound for pound probably the strongest mammal on the planet but I'd still lean towards the grizzly

A cobra would kill both of these muscle heads

The most silverbacks in one group that has been observed is two. It's generally just one so good luck finding 10

This

If you gave the Gorilla a gun it would instantly kill the grizzly

>teached

> taught

Gorillas are regularly taken down by fucking leopards. What are they gonna do against a grizzly lmao shaking my head

taut like my butthole after those trips

What if its fat finger won't fit through the trigger guard? How many bullets are loaded? Can the gorilla be taught to reload? How good is its aim?

The size of them!

That gorilla has a nice ass desu

How big was its wang?

>that bear shitting himself while tearing into the other bear's face
Alpha af

Polar bears are the scariest bears desu

should custom make one of these for the gorillas oversized fingers, could probably shatter a grizzlies skull with its punches

Imagine a fucking gorilla with those and in armor

Does the Gorilla have highly advanced psionic abilities?

A grizzly would kill a Silverback (even with a club) in under 2 minutes. A gorilla has no chance in a fight with a full grown and healthy grizzly.

The bear is still far more durable. It would win.

Still wouldn't do shit.
Bears have very tough hide. Some take fucking head on slugs from guns designed to kill them, and shrug it off. They may die later, but longer after it rips you to pieces. A fucking stick isn't going to do much to it.

No, no you could not teach a gorilla how to effectively use a gun

Does anyone else feel like they've had this conversation before? In like third grade?

Could be a lever action shotgun so he doesnt need to aim

If gorillas can be taught sign language they can shoot a gun

Guys, the important question here is, can 53 vikings beat a bear?

Bears have blubber and loose skin. Gorillas have no protection against paw swipes. its dead in 1-2 grizzly swipes

Yes, pretty sure you can. Have you already seen what they are capable of? Pulling the trigger and aiming in a general direction seems to be really basic in comparaison.

Also, if a gorilla run towards a bear, jump and hit him as hard as he can on the head with the mace in my picture, he wouldn't crush his skull? Let's say the mace weighs 10kg.

>animal blood sport

it's 2016, why isn't this a big thing?

it is. you just cannot afford to see it.

An alpha silverback would fight dirty as fuck. Like the Russians in WWII. Silverback wins EZ.

Gorillas are incredibly strong, much stronger than a fucking grizzly even with the size difference (this isn't some shitty MMA or boxing weight division), it could lift the fucker and throw him about if it got a grip on him, 300 kgs is NOTHING for a gorilla.

That being said, if you gave the gorilla a strong sturdy club or better yet a big dense metal pipe and you trained it how to use it could possibly smack the bear until it gave it internal bleeding provided it didn't get mauled first.

Gorilla would rip his dick off like a celery stalk. Throw it in the woods where it would never be seen again.

Pretty sure, a single hit on the head with a mace would kill the bear.

I mean if a man can do it (granted brown bear female but with a wooden stick), doubt it would take many hits for a gorilla to turn its head to mush