I know Sup Forums aint the best place to ask but here it goes. I like a girl, and idk if she likes me back...

I know Sup Forums aint the best place to ask but here it goes. I like a girl, and idk if she likes me back. We are good friends. I want to ask her out/ tell her how i feel. How would i do that without messing with the friendship?

wait until she gets a boyfriend, then do everything you can to sabotage their relationship.

Also cry a lot and tell her you always thought you'd end up together.

works every time

Ask her to show you her dick

im in a similar situation OP, ive been friends with a girl for a while, and i started getting really attracted to her, but i still dont know her too well
i drunk texted her one night and she said "its okay i think youre cute too" and i said sorry, and thought she was just being nice. i wasnt gonna text her that nwxt day but she texted me and we've been talking for like a week now. really just wanna get to know her better, we're going on a little ride on my motorcycle this weekend and gunna get lunch
im just gonna tell her "i meant what i said about liking you, and i just wanna get to know you better. if not, we can stay friends"

its really not that hard OP

you already fucked up by "being good friends" but here goes
>DO NOT SPILL YOUR FEELINGS ONTO HER
She will get freaked out and run. You will ruin it.
The only way to get out of the friend zone is to get ripped and talk to other girls and make her jealous to realize what shes missing. If you become distant and spend time with other girls she'll miss you and want you back and that's the proper time to tell her you want to be with her. It's bullshit but if she's worth it, that's what you have to do. Unless you get the 5% chance she's into you also and is just waiting for you to make a move. Does she flirt or openly have you in the friend zone?

Just put on your amulet of Mara and see how she reacts.

Go back to 9gag you filthy normie

This is good if you have verbal confirmation that she may be into you. Basically you need that before you tell her you like her or it'll be weird

>her
>dick
Pick one.

You tell her that you feel something more than a simple like for her. See how she replies. If she asks what exactly, you tell her that you feel that she is more to you than someone like a male friend.

1. Go to bar
2. Get drunk, but not too drunk
3. Get close/touchy kinda, see what her response is (if it's negative back off)
4. Go sit in a booth or table or somwhere isolated from your other friends and like talk and and drink more and have fun
5. Kiss her
6. If she kisses back, keep going. If she doesn't say "woah, I'm waaay too drunk, sorry about that"

Problem solved.

>tell her you need to meet up after class
>say you have a problem in your personal life that you need help with
>meet in a secluded area
>kill her

she can never break your heart if you break her neck first ;)

>6. If she kisses back, keep going. If she doesn't it's time for rape

fixed that for you my friend

How can i tell she is into me? She always checks in me if i dont see her a day

Invite her to your house to watch movies. If she agrees try to proceed to 'Netflix and chill' situation if it's just watching movies then she's not into you enough. Or I don't know you're just a beta cuck.

Dam Queen Bey is slaying on this pic

Underrated post.
Kek

show us some pictures

anons are giving you good advice... let's see what this hamplanet looks like

This ^

if you need to ask these questions you know its not true. dont ruin your friendship. cry a lot and wait for the one.

It genuinely depends, nigga
yo
nigga
yo

Has she ever had a boyfriend before?

If yes, than it might be harder to try something

Is she fat?

If yes, go for it

Is she hot?

If you're also hot (which you're not) so don't go for it

In the end.avi the best way to get rejected without losing a friendship is just too get one of your friends (even thought you're on Sup Forums, but let's assume you have friends) and ask him to tell her "woah i've heard user is really into you, would you date him" and if she says no, then pretend your friends made it up because of your close releationship (as friends)

but even then if she looks at you the same way, i don't think you'd look at her the same way, so it's just a slippery slope uknowwhat i mean

If you wear the amulet of Mara you can get in a relationship with her. It can be bought in Riften I believe. Good luck on your quest lad!

kek