I can come back if you want me to

I can come back if you want me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@justaride/why-liberals-are-wrong-about-trump-c865b12c72a7#.lgocvwnkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks, broke all the campaign promises that I voted him in for.

I think there's a law that says we have to let republicans destroy the economy every few years. It's been a while since they've had the chance to fuck up every conceivable thing they can.

Like the economies not f***** up and hasn't been for quite a long time what are you stupid

Fuck off, nobody wants your clinton ass licking,country bombing, lying ass her
MAGA

This will be the plot of The Expendables 4

Don't be scared. I'll make everything good again.

Fuck you and your garbage forced health care shit. We get it. you're in bed with the insurance agencies.

Let's be honest it would be lulzy as hell if Obama came back after Trumps first amendment is done.

"The right" would lose their mind it would be a lulz filled civil war.

Autism VS Autism.

And Trump is in bed with the Russians and the Saudis.

What's that have to do with me? Obama fucked me out of a lot of money i didn't want to spend.

>debt when nigger took office: 10 trillion
>debt when nigger left office: 20 trillion

This is why niggers can't buy houses, OP. Niggers fucked the economy, elected King Nigger, and he fucked it even harder.

>I can come back if you want me to.
No, you can't.

Imagine two Americas:
A.) Clinton >> Gore >> Obama >> Hillary
B.) Dole >> Bush >> McCain >> Trump
What would they be like?

Like I miss a dose of the clap. But now we have gonorrhea.

THIS IS WHAT RETARDED SNOWFLAKES ACTUALLY BELIEVE

A. misinformed limousine liberal

B. Successful small business owner.

It's sort of like how you need occasional wildfires or the forest gets overgrown and you have a complete catastrophe. The GOP keeps the economy from growing too big.

He did nothing but oversee an ever encroaching surveillance state, try his damndest to do away with the 2nd emendment, and force private healthcare on people. Either go single payer or don't do it at all, this in between, worst of both worlds garbage needs to go.

>successful entrepreneur
just as long as they get a small loan of $1 million

I still smile EVERY TIME I read one of these butthurt crybaby liberal threads. I cant wait until the EPA starts slashing regulations and the hippy fagtards start to lose their minds...ololololololololol

Fuck off negro. Go back to Africa.

They would exactly the same since there is little to no difference between Democrats and Republicans, the two parties are merely there to give you an illusion of choise when in reality, you have no choice, the Jews control everything. It doesn't matter who you vote for or who wins the election, because the only one who really wins is the Jew, every time.

Come back!

this is pretty much it. also, how you gonna give me a raspberry scone recipe with no raspberries?

If anything the blue states will beef up their state EPA's while the red states cut theirs back. Red states will see an uptick in cancer rates and mutant babies.

top kek

nope

Democrats just have been lucky to not be in office during a recession. Although I believe Republicans make recessions worse by deregulation and what not. As you see with Trump it's just a cash grab! Make as much money as you can before shit hits the fan! Just hope your not involved in whatever bubble ends up bursting....

I dont think so bro

Full recipe. medium.com/@justaride/why-liberals-are-wrong-about-trump-c865b12c72a7#.lgocvwnkw

Obama after eight loooong years still can't come up with an original idea.

Please! Far from perfect but much better than Trump or Killary.

Like a migraine.