I don't fucking get it Sup Forums

I don't fucking get it Sup Forums

Someone explain white privilege

>grew up poor, sometimes had to live in car.

>hearing disabled(im deaf)

>Had to work my ass off hard labor just to make a living

>bullied due to my disability

>As a kid I did not see color I saw people and other children as playmates didn't care for skin color

>doesn't hate anyone based on race/color

>cop pulls me over and asks me why I didn't pull over "sorry, officer I didn't hear your siren"

>asks me a ton of personal questions about being deaf and wants to take my DL because I'm considred a 'driving risk' can get it back in court

>fills out tons of applications for college all rejected

>finally accepted into college at age 20

>Black people there say I have privildge

>mfw I worked my ass off to get into college

>mfw black people say my struggle means nothing because im white..

Seriously wtf? Someone explain this bullshit to me.

>mfw

>asks me a ton of personal questions about being deaf and wants to take my DL because I'm considred a 'driving risk' can get it back in court
how did you understood his questions ?

Hearing aids and lip reading.

you are able to recognize that people who can hear have it easier than people who can't and people with rich parents have it easier than people who do not but somehow don't recognize that people who are white have it easier than people who are not

White Privilege for most of us is a myth, a myth that was started by the White Privileged American Jews , they want the rest of America to feel guilty about the rewards they have gained from " White Privileged " they are stuck in a world that the rest of us will never see and some white Privileged Jews refuse to see that or some just don't care .

basically when you rolled your character you rolled like shit on not being poor and disabled but you rolled a 20 on being white

so yeah your character sucks but you're better off than somebody who rolled the same and also whiffed the being white in america rolll

Theres a shitload of black people on my campus with upper class parents and they say that I...A poor white man with no parents am privileged and they're not.

Jews...

people who don't recognize class priviledge are also shitheads hth

First world privilege trumps white privilege.

Fuck tons of destitute white people around and fuck tons of black millionaires the world over.

Who's worse off, the poor white man living in Mogadishu or a black man at Harvard?

White privilege is guilt driven, so being poor and white absolves you of your white privilege guilt.

basically watch the louis ck bit on being white and then imagine the same bit except for being rich, being not disabled, etc and it's still true. being a rich healthy white dude is fuckin awesome and changing any of those adjectives makes being alive a little shittier and the more of them you change the shittier it gets. if you're a mentally ill poor black dude you're basically fucked and they'll send you a gift certificate for state prison when you turn 16

It's a bullshit myth made to keep people separated and hating. Sounds like you worked hard for what you've got and it'll only be taken away from you if you let it be taken. Also you're deaf, just keep asking people to repeat themselves b/c you're deaf when they say that BS until you generate the scene of someone screaming "check your privilege" to the deaf guy, they'll come out of it looking like the asshole

like if you were also black in this story the part where you hilariously don't pull over for a cop ends with the cop shooting you in the neck and dropping a dimebag in your lap

The biggest thing I can say about White Privilege is culture. For example, if you check out the redlining maps on the national database you will see that New Deal America labeled certain city zones as "hazardous" simply because the population was majority black. This meant those areas got less federal funding, so worse education, the buildings were shit, entire infrastructure was fucked, and was not heavily patrolled by police. Time travel to now, and we see this reflected in inner city problems. Leaving a culture like that is hard to do when you're stuck in a poverty trap. So I'd say redlining is probably the best example of it. That being said, you're disabled and you grew up in poverty. So despite being White, you have a much bigger problem. I'm not going so far as to say you or I or anyone else for that matter, is bad simply because we're white. It's that we're in regular conditions, and the majority or minorities (weird to say) are still attempting to recover from systematic oppression.Just because segregation isn't law now, doesn't mean segregation hasn't been happening.

But it doesn't justify disadvantaging someone, otherwise 50 or 100 years down the line we'll have white kids screaming "check your privilege" & "this is just like Liberia"
Even balance people, that's what we need to achieve
Read some Thomas Sowell he explains it a lot better than I ever can

I think that some people just have it better than others.

It's not "privilege" it's years of blood sweat and work...

The part that grinds my gears is that they say you got 'all of that' from being white.

There is no such thing as white privilege.

It's just an excuse for non-whites to feel better about their failures as individuals.

Then they tell children their whole developing lives that its not worth working hard because the boogie-man white people have it out for them despite have all the exact same opportunities and options as the white people they claim hold them back. It's 100% brainwashing and refusal to accept personal responsibility.

Remember in africa white farmers were kicked off their lands and harassed by government officials because of something the europeans did even though they were born and raised in africa?

They were beat, killed, tortured, thrown off their lands

and gave their farms to a bunch of apes who had no idea what they were doing? Then their country fell into chaos

Rwanda, Liberia or South Africa? Fk it why not all of them!

Zimbabwe

>mfw op listens to anything a nigger has to say

op is confused because while racial privilege is a useful concept in an overarching theory that incorporates sex, race, class and ableness, rich people are universally garbage regardless of race and will take any opportunity to minimize the misfortunes of others and/or justify their continued suffering in an unjust economic system.

Nobody works hard anymore and blames other groups of people for their shortcomings rather than working extra hard because theyre at a disadvantage. Life isnt fair but that wont stop people from trying to make it by trying to treat people differently.

How do you know what screeching sounds like if your deaf?

Hearing aids

Also I wasn't born deaf.

dork, go get a gf or bf and get lade, virgen. life isn't like your gay d&d shit cuhh