Be me

>be me
>be with girlfriend for 8 years
>tried to marry her but she wanted to wait till she was done with school
>1 year into relationship while Im redeploying from Iraq (shes 18, im 20 at the time) she goes to a party where she lets her tits hang out and she lets some dude lick her nipple. Heard this from a girl that was there.
>Forgive her because I saw other guys in my unit who learned their wives banged everyone on base, etc so I figured it wasn't that bad, and she's young, her first relationship, etc
>2 years in she has a naked party at her parents house while they were away and while Im still in Army. Learn this from friend who over heard her and his sister talking about it. She didn't sleep with anyone, but there were 4 girls and 3 guys there. 3 guys slept with all the other girls.
>forgive her again
>4 years into relationship she goes to a party two weekends in a row and ends up getting massaged by some dude, who eventually tried to grab her pussy both times and she freaks out and leaves. Learn this from a friend who was there.
>I forgive her this time only because I made her agree that she would not hang out with her slut friends anymore who are present every time she does shit like this.
>6 years in and I look through her facebook and find she's messaging some dude and flirting with him. Forgive her because I saw where the dude straight up asked her if she wanted to be with him and she said "no lets just be friends" and turned him down. She says it's because she was drunk and sad about losing her friends.
>2 weeks ago she broke up with me through a text message after ignoring my phone calls and blowing me off for 2 months
>been saying the whole time through texts it's because she's still hurt about losing her friends and while she still loves me, she resents me too much for making her choose me over her friends.
>tomorrow she finally wants to come over to see me and actually talk about why she's breaking up with me
>pic not related

wat do?
>inb4 postnudes

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/fuck-yes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should have dropped her at the first offense. Walk away and don't look back. In fact, don't even meet up with her to give her the chance to explain. That'll make her salty.

She's how old now? Still sounds like a teenager.

>ends up getting massaged by some dude, who eventually tried to grab her pussy both times and she freaks out and leaves.
Sugar coated as fuck. He fucked her and you know it.

I agree, should've dropped at the first offense...time to move on buddy

First post nudes

I made it like 5 lines in

Who the fuck keeps a girlfriend when they enter the military? Don't you have a dad?

Shake the bitch and move on with your life. She will eventually become a depend-a-potomus and ruin your life if you try to keep her. She also has wild seeds she needs to sow and will probably end up pregnant. Best if you aren't involved at that time.

Drop her op. Move on. Women are no longer worth it seems.

>wat do?
bang and run away

OP here
So I shouldn't even meet with her?

There are some things I want to get off my chest too about how she has treated me, but I feel like if I meet her, it might only be closure for her, and only benefit her.

This. Apparently he'll need to see two big niggers spit-roasting her to get the picture.

Do what I said here You can meet with her later, but make sure she's good and riled up first. She's more likely to want to have sex with you at least. Right now you need to pound home the idea that you don't need her or her bullshit, until she gets it.

What stupid shit is this you should have dumped her after the first couple offences, sorry bro I feel for you i do but you've wasted so many years with her. Fuck her block her on everything and dont talk to her again, fuck her closure fuck her.

She's clearly never been ready to have a serious relationship while with you.
All of those things are young adult single person actions, just without her being single.
Let her go and go look for someone who wants the same things as you.

Agree to meet up. Don't show up. If she texts you when you're late just say 'almost there'. Don't show. Then stop responding entirely. Move on with life.

>Get drunk two months later and send her a message 'to see if she wants to meet up and learn why you ditched her'

Seriously you should have noped out years ago. Since you have invested time and energy at least recoup a little entertainment. Do whatever you might find amusing and fuck her feelings. That's been her approach all along.

What should you do ? You should thank her for breaking up with you cause she just saved you from a lifetime of fucking misery! She is not wife material or at least right now she is not wife material move on bro and be happy she finally ended all this deceit

if this story is true and not just some made up bullshit,then you are one deluded,pittyful motherfucker. just what in the fuck is wrong with you letting it go this far? you have mental issues and let people like this into your life as a consequence. i'm 100% serious

congratulations you just got a whammy on "press your cuck"

Savage.

Not OP. This stuff happens to military boys all the time. I think it has something to do with them 'holding onto normal' and being blind to reality. Meanwhile their women get lonely and bored and whore around. It happens to often for there not to be some explanation...

This.

>tomorrow she finally wants to come over to see me and actually talk about why she's breaking up with me

Tell her you found someone new and you would rather not see her, it would make drama and be pointless.

watch her go fucken insane.

Like everyone else is saying OP just gtfo and don't bother meeting with her.

Shits going to suck and you're brain is going to tell you how much you want to meet her or be with her but don't fucking listen to it.

Move the fuck a long and you will meet another girl who will be 100x better.

I would of got rid of her after the naked party. Tits out aint that bad like you said.

"wat do?"
Well, you can start being a MAN.
I know it is not easy to face it but...her age or being drunk are not excuses for her attitudes. She didn't value you and that is pretty clear. I know you must have deep feelings for her but you have to understand that the end of a relationship doesn't mean that what you two had together was good. It is just time to keep going. She acted more mature than you by admitting that the relationship has no future and stopping it before it get worst. I know it is hard OP, but let it go.

good luck in the future!

Dude. She wants to be free. Let her do it. You're young and a military man, you will find someone who is right for you. Relax

face her, if it's really about her friends or some bullshit, make her feel like you're worth it
if she's a cheating cunt like i suspect, whip her good.

This actually works

why not choose to hold on to your family if you have one? or your car? or a sandwich? all of those are more reliable than a young woman.

Meeting with her only benefits her. The best thing you can do is CASUALLY decline the offer of the meeting and move on with your life. When I say "casually", I do not mean you should text her and spill all of your feelings in a series of texts. The only emotions you should be showing to her are relief and happiness. Break contact with her immediately and try to realize that she is DOING YOU A FAVOR. Once you realize this, you can genuinely act relieved and it will bother her a lot. Then, if she tries to re-establish contact, DO NOT talk to her again.

Nigga, leave her. That shit is fucking trash, dawg. She hasnt grown up yet and is a naive slut.

Dump her, tell her to fuck off. You dont need to experience any more of this shitty emotional abuse. Its not the war that breaks men like you, its the fucking shitty you guys get from your wives/GFs that really kills a man inside. This bitch is not worth your time yo.

drop her it's obivous that she is a liar,just tell her you want a serious relationship and not whatever she is trying to do,love blinds don't let youself taken to be granted

Man, I don't know. There should be a name like 'cuck syndrome' in the DSM manual to describe how military men don't see this utterly predictable situation occurs.

meet her in public and have her tell you everything she did.

Humiliate that bitch.

Thats what you get for being in the army

You're a god damned gay as fucking cuck. Go suck your girlfriends boyfriends dick you faggot boy, and then forgive her for it. Shes leaving you because you're a pathetic pussy who puts up with anything. You're a snivling whiney spineless piece of shit, and the fact that you "forgive" her for for cheating on you, not only makes you a complete beta faggot but it also makes her think you dont even care about her. You deserve EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED Faggot

good idea. manuals help

Do you honestly think you're the only one tapping that?
You must be a pog.

OP you let her make you her bitch by forgiving that shit each time. I can somewhat understand forgiving them individually, but taken all together, especially one after another, she was pushing the bar from the very beginning and you should have cut off contact. She eventually realized she could do whatever and you'd forgive her, the risk and urgency to her cheating was gone, so it stopped being fun.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gave you the chance to "win her back" only to pull this shit within 6 months. I would seriously ignore her OP, don't meet her. Nothing good is really going to come from you kissing her ass and letting her tell YOU why shes ending it when you should have ended it years ago.

This is only the shit you found out about. Let her go on her slutty way.

OP listen to the goat drop the bitch and move on don't even give her a chance to "explain herself"

you're welcome:
markmanson.net/fuck-yes

pretty much this OP.

your saving grace is that she wants to meet up. your goal here: very lightly play into whatever she's saying and fuck her one last time. whether or not that works, that will be the last time you talk to her. start blowing her off after that. if you think you can pull it off, keep stringing her along and fucking her, but do not get emotionally involved with her again.

immediately begin looking for a replacement girl, or start shutting her out of her life and moving on by doing whatever it is that you need to do to move on. seriously: it's time to stop with her

You're beta as fuck. First time. She should have been kicked to the curb. She fucked every one that you know about. And dozens you didn't know about

Why the fuck are you in the army for 6 years?, given your military career you might as well just give up hope of a girlfriend, there's no way you can make a happy sustainable relationship being away 80% of the time.

I was only in for 3 years, Im not in Army anymore

Oh ok, my bad homesizzle.

This sounds like a winner, don't give her closure just walk away and go put your dick in someone else in the near future.

So.. you post a lot of shit she has done to you, with a very real possibility of her having fucked several man while you were at Iraq.. and then:

>2 weeks ago she broke up with me through a text message after ignoring my phone calls and blowing me off for 2 months
(...)

Cant you see something clearly wrong? Stop chasing her user, man up. She is breaking up with you because she does not like you enough, stop chasing her. You deserve better.

If you are not in the army, why are you not living together? or what, you have been together 6 years got to put a leash on your woman man. how does your girlfriend of 6 years blow you off for 2 months? it doesn't make much sense.

This for sure. Either way don't fucking meet with her. She ignores you for two months, breaks up with you over text, and then wants to "Talk to you about why she's breaking up with you"? Fuck that shit.

What she wants is to get closure for herself, don't fucking bother, tell her you're seeing someone else and block all her shit and never talk to her again, you'll feel infinitely better than if you actually go through with the meet-up.

Let me stress this again, If you meet up with her, all you're going to be doing is making her feel better about breaking up with you and making yourself feel worse.

You arent actually in love with her. I hope you know that. You're only with her because you think you wont get anything else. I mean think about it man, do you honestly believe she'll stop doing what she's doing? It has nothing to do with her friends, she's an adult that can make her own decisions. And she hasnt cheated on you that YOU know of. Save yourself the bullshit man, just walk away. A ho is a ho is a ho. They don't change unless they sort out their daddy issues.

This is some god awful bait
(You)

I guess the moral of the story is don't date a guy who goes to another country. I thought military people were supposed to be patriotic, yet you leave your own country.

This.

Spunk in her eye and then put washing up liquid in her mouth and shove a soap bar in her vag

Believe me, looking back on it, I wish I had, and it will never happen again.

First time, and they are gone.