Hey Sup Forums I'm in following situation:

Hey Sup Forums I'm in following situation:

>girlfriend of 4,5+ years leaves me in august because 'feelings were getting weaker'
>totally heartbroken, haven't talked to her since
>felt like shit first, but it was getting better towards october
>was using tinder on sunday evening, got a match
>she'scute.jpg
>write with her and stay up until like 4AM
>she's amazing. While writing she asks me if I can come around on tuesday evening.
>sends a few signals that she's willing to sleep with me.
>fast forward to tuesday evening
>I'm at hers, cooked something for her, chilling on the sofa
>start making out, it's amazing
>nice body, cute face
>have the best time of my life since august. Her blowjobs are amazing, sex is great.
>totally lose every single feeling towards my ex, hate or sorrow, dont give a fuck anymore.
>yesterday morning, the girl asks me if I can come back after her work. Around 10PM
>"of course!"
>we hug, kiss, spend the whole morning in the bed.
>leave her house together, final kiss, go home
>fast forward to tuesday, 10PM
>she said she waited the whole day for me
>make out again, have sex the whole night.
>this morning we wake up way earlier than expected, shower together, have fun til she leaves for work with me
>we write for the whole day when she isn't busy working

Now comes the bad part

>just a few hours ago
>recieve a long text from her
>"she is confessing I guess"
>she told me that she is living in an open relationship which allows friends with benefits
>whatthefuck.jpg
>I haven't fallen in love with her, but few feelings started developing for her
>she apologizes, says she didnt mention it because she didnt expect to find someone so amazing on tinder
>totally confused
>I might want to fuck her more often, on the other hand it feels cheap
>she was, in a very sneaky and lowkesy way implying I'm doing much better than her current bf
>don't fall for this crap, she's just trying to keep me warm.
I told her she can't expect me to be the same she met before

She gave me lots of compliments when I spent time with her, and always said she wanted to cuddle and wanted to be kissed by me. We were hugging and holding hands in public, I felt like I was doing great again regarding my life until she wrote that text. I can meet her soon again since we planned a new date in a week, long before she told me the truth.
I think I can handle the whole thing without developing way too many feelings towards her, but it's still not the same for me and probably never will

Bump

One of the things she also wrote afterwards was something like
"If we would've met before we could have been something amazing together"

As I said we only know eachother for like 4 days now and I haven't fallen in love with her.

>getting attached to someone where fucking was the first major thing you do

W E W L A D

Keep it going. Keep a distance. No expectations. She may dump bf. Worked out for me. Bitches look for the next better thing.

tinder didn't work out for me

okcupid is following the same trend

in a similar situation that i've been in and a mate has

FUCK THAT NOISE OP

should have made it clear before first kiss, something is afoot

You need to calm the fuck down and reflect on where these feelings of jealousy are coming from. Some people aren't up for hardcore monogamy, and if you can't accept that, the reason usually has more to do with you than her.

You met an awesome girl who is totally down to bang whenever and you're acting pissy about it because she has feelings for someone else at the same time. Life's messy like that, it 'ain't no Disney movie. Just be glad she's being up front about it. Don't fuck this up by being selfish homie, future you will never forgive yourself.

I'm not really pissy to be honest, more like confused that she just told me after our second 'date'. There have been multiple occasion where she could have at least hinted at it or something

Will do.

So you bang twice and expect a full life story? Some people are "leapers," as they say...

As I said I didnt get attached but probably would have if I kept dating her without knowing she's already in a relationship

Never expected a full life story, mate.
It's just something that in my personal opinion should be stated clearly before everything else happened.

"i don't love her"
>legitimately wont shut up about her and goes out of his way to post about her

Well user tbh I came here to see what other anons would think about if I keep meeting up with her. If it's worth the whole thing or not.
Nothing more

There is absolutely no reason to continue talking to that woman. You will develop feelings that will fuck everything up for you, and you know it.
Move on, remember the good sex. A woman in an open relationship is saying through action that both you and her partner are not valuable to her. Sorry mate, but face facts. If you were meant to be a polyamorous cuck it would have come up in your 5 year relationship.

Whats the difference between those two anyways?

I wouldnt say it is honestly but tis be user decision.

kill yourself blogposter.

tinder's for fucking

okcupids for people who say they want to date but really just want to fuck instead

all dating sites are the same, still makes for a good laugh fucking with people though

>virgin

Don't be a cuck OP. Plenty of other pussy for you to smash.

OP here,

considering to keep seeing her for a while literally for fuck's sake.

Reading the stuff you anons write made me realize even more how I shouldn't even have thought about developing a bit of feelings towards her as we met just to fuck.

I think I'll keep seeing her until I get tired of her or find someone better.

Isn't her boyfriend the cuck? user spent valentine's day with her and they fucked twice on the same day.

Tell her to dump bf
Get together
Tell her you ain't a cuck
And if she really loves you

Just keep smashing faggot

OP if you are under 30 years old just keep fucking her and make sure to not catch feels

If over 30 move on and find a decent girl.

Open relationships are poison for all parties involved.

While staying in bed together she very often said how lucky she is to have met someone like me, how amazing I am, yadda yadda. I didnt expect her to be in a relationship because of said things. It just surprised me and makes me rethink if banging her is cheap or not, but it doesnt seem to be imo.

Will do!

Currently 21 y/o so doing pretty fine.
I'm not really into open relationships either, I'll just keep this as a friends with benefits thing

Oh dude you are fine just make sure to not get too involved and also realize that STDs are a thing and she is getting dick from several dudes at the moment.

Have fun! Fucking the village bicycle is fun at your age you will learn a lot. When I was a bit younger than you I was fucking the town slut on the reg and it was great and I learned half my game from that slut.

>virgin detected

Cut everything with her because she is fucking others.. you just another toy for her

I'm always wearing condoms when I'm on a date. I may be stupid but not retarded so don't worry user.

Funny thing to mention: she actually dropped another date she was supposed to meet on tuesday for me

Are you totally sure she's in an open relationship and not just cheating on her bf? Women are masters of manipulating language so that they aren't lying, but they aren't telling the truth either

Yeah user the thing is I did meet up with her just to fuck on the first place. We never intended to share that much information about eachother where a basis started to create.

If you stick with you won't find someone much better

Condoms don't do shit man hate to break it to you.

Why would a guy who is getting stress free casual sex drop her? Honestly?

Damn dude you get really involved after a week. I have been fucking this FWB for three years and I couldn't care less if she got cancer and then got deported.

Wedge.

Not totally sure user, how could I tell? I didn't even had a guess that she had a bf at all.
She went nuts for me so I don't know if that was just to satisfy her urge to cheat or because she just found someone else to bang with.

And to be honest at that point I don't really care about her bf or what she's doing privately. It's not my cup of tea, I'm there to fuck.

Also now I'm remembering that she mentioned something about a threesome yesterday morning when we showered.

Is she trying to hook me up?

Shit asss phone
With her, *

I should start doing that too. Not giving a single crap and just bang her when I want to

Maybe she sensed you were starting to develop feelings. Maybe they are feelings she doesn't share. Maybe she concocted the whole open relationship story to keep you at arms length. Maybe she doesn't even have a bf.

Just bang her. If she wants more than that force it to be on your terms

Also I should mention that I hadn't had actual sex since my ex left me. Just some dry humping and making out in random bars and clubs around my city so as another user stated she's a very good source for uncomplicated sex atm

I see. Well I didn't drop the L-bomb a single time and never said anything more valuable than "i like you" or "you are amazing" while cuddling and/or having sex. But I get your point. As I stated before I think I will keep seeing her for my own sake as I've found someone who lives close to me who's pretty much always down to fuck.

Would be even more weird if she didn't have a bf in the first place. Don't you think so?

Bump

Chicks are not beyond inventing phantom boyfriends

Yeah I get your point but why would she have written stuff like "if we met before we could have been something amazing" if she doesnt actually have a bf?

I don't really care. Just thinking that a call or a text message is all I need to send in order for her to come around to have sex is a more than great fact to me.

OP just to recap you have known this chick for how long?

Alright. Time for someone with experience to pitch in.

You have 2 choices, OP. Fuck buddies or nothing. If you have the slightest belief she's interested in you beyond a lay you're an idiot. Why? Because even if she dumps her current bf for you, you will be the next one she leaves for someone better. She's doing it to her current bf. You seriously think she isn't going to repeat it with you? You can't be that stupid.

So, fuck buddies or nothing. What's your choice?

Just met her on sunday evening. I didn't know her for even a week. The more I think about it the clearer it is for me that it's fine for me if I just stick to fucking with her without getting any feelings involved. Especially now that I now the situation and some anons gave me a better picture of the whole thing I'll make the best out of it since she said that she wanted to see me again.

I'd post the chatlogs but they're all in krautspeech

I'd prefer fuck buddies then. It's a new concept to me though, as my ex was my first girlfriend, and I was her first. So I didn't really explored much about the world of such relationships as I sticked to the same girl for 4,5+ years.

ALSO its very important to say that the current girl gives mindblowing bj's and the sex is amazing. My ex didn't know shit about sucking dick and most of the times even refused. I felt pretty good last night so why not.

option #3 is letting her know how you feel about her being in an open relationship and seeing what she says

Can you post a pic? Edit it if need be but I wanna see what type of girl you after here.

Keep banging her OP just make sure you don't develop any deep feelings towards her. Enjoy the sex and keep an eye out for other potential targets

You made a good choice. Get your dick wet. Use her for all she's worth and then move on. Also remember this isn't a relationship. Nothing is stopping you from fucking more women other than her. Nothing is stopping you from finding a real girlfriend again. She's your cum dumpster. Nothing more.

Don't listen to this retard. He has no clue what he's talking about.

Well I don't think we are in an open relationship, are we? If she didnt mention this whole thint we would be fuck buddies at current state. It wouldnt be a problem for me.

Never trusted Sup Forums but there you go

Ha ha. That Bubbles is a Sesame St. alien.

OP here,

I've got a weakness for redheads/brunettes with pale skin, freckles and bright eye colours.

She has a few more pounds on her waist than average I think but I'm also a bit above average. She said she like men who have a few more pounds and stuff like that.

Just reading this gives me a even better perspective at the whole situation and makes the whole having sex thing even more fun. While fucking this morning she even had such a strong orgasm that she could barely move. I wonder how unable her bf must be

>the most gamma shit ever.

It took you 2+ months to get over it? And now you're acting like she's the last person on earth with a vagine. Get out once in a while hipster.

all men have different likes but holy shit
this is slapping the south pole for me entirely
my dick crawled back into my ass

lbs on men is not the same as women. Women don't give a fuck as long as you're confident and can fix and build shit.

Women provide looks, housecraft, and blowjobs.

Men provide security and safety.

>Yer fucked.

Her name Levi?

I'm sorry for that, user.

As long as she said she's fine with it I dont really care.

Nope

>Nope

Jason?

remember: jealousy is fear of loss, envy is want of gain.
talk openly about your jealousy. emotions build and fester until they're validated. think about what you feel, and why you think you feel it, and whether or not you agree with what you feel.

open relationships are fair, when the opportunities are so prevalent. monogamy is vestigial. we must learn to deal with our emotions and not let them control us.

Dump the chat op

I see user, but I'm not envious either. I stated before well more than once that I didn't fall in love with her or that I'm pissed because she has a bf.

Just the fact that you don't mention such a fact and only say it afterwards to clear things up. It kinda confused me why you wouldn't do that in the first place.

I will make sure that I won't fall for her, it's even easier now that I know the current situation she is in.

If anything goes out of hand I'll simply stop seeint her.

You're on Sup Forums, it's not out of hand?

It's in German I don't think you'd understand much.
I could give it a rough translation in the next post if you want to

German fag here. Thanks Bro

I don't really think so, seemed fitting to me, have seen similar threads already so I thought why not

A bit more.

> bleiben wollen würde
Use she as dumpstation only

Hey OP. This thing happened to me recently. Almost verbatim. I was heartbroken and then met this gorgeous (and not by your definition of attractive lel) girl that was super into me and we were fuck buddies.

Don't get attached. You'll get feelings and make it seem like it's more than it really is and ruin a good thing.

Take it for what it is and don't fuck it up. You'll end up fighting about boundaries and wanting more. She'll break it off with you. You'll be depressed, and a month or two later you'll realize she really wasn't that great and you ruined a good thing.

Don't be a faggot.

Grammar isn't really one of her strenghts, yeah.

dude, just pull the fucking plug already. No women worth a barely headache
you will find another bitch soon or later, just don't be a faggot about it
chill man, enjoy life, don't make simple shit complicated

So your point is I should keep banging her without developing feelings?

Well it is getting easier and easier the more I'm reading in this thread and I think it will be good for me.

I can't fall in love with someone I only met twice to fuck. I'm pretty good at sticking to my reality and keep reminding myself where my boundaries are and what is supposed to be happening and what isn't.
The more I'm reading here the less I even want to feel something for her

Nough said

I think I am making it all way more complicated than it actually could be for me. Came to Sup Forums just to have a general overview on how fucking someone who's in an open relationship is or could be. I didn't came here to solve my love dilemma.
But thanks for your advices, I'll keep myself cool.

What do you mean tho?

seriously. i've done this multiple times.

don't fuck it up. don't ruin a good thing.

if she breaks it off with her bf then maybe go for it, but even then, you're getting laid frequently. enjoy it.

Had something similar last year or two years ago, dunno. She had different Fuck and sm friends and I did not care. Why? Just Fuck her and stay away from feelings. Eventually she felt in love and dumped her other buddys for me. Still just fucked her. I Lost the interest and found someone else so I reduced the contact. Maybe I will Fuck her when I am back home (she lives now with her friend in open relationship) .

Her grammar is Shit as Fuck. I would not even think about feelings if I had to read this Shit daily.

Yeah thats the good thing about all this. I can keep banging her and when I find someone else remotely more interesting than her then I will just drop her.

Also more of the convo, with me stating that it would be okay for me to see her too just as long as we don't develop deeper feelings for eachother and just like ourselves as people (went for fuckbuddies but this is the harmless version)

Yeah I kinda mentioned that I didn't care much about grammar because I was trying to be polite when we switched from tinder to whatsapp

claim her cunt

Already put my flag on it. What should I do next?

Stick it up her ass.

Similar story. Met this chick on tinder cause I was a desperate virgin. Got together and fucked. She mentioned that she didn't want things to be too serious cause she has commitment issues. The problem was that she kept telling me that she never felt this way about anyone else and all that shit. Thought it could actually be something more. Eventually she just stopped talking to me out of nowhere. Texted her randomly on different platforms just asking what's up. Not obsessively or anything. But she hasn't responded at all. Now I'm over her and I'm just more pissed that I don't know why she stopped talking. At least I had another chick that's obsessed with me that ended up fucking me later. Only problem is that she's an autistic social embarrassment so I can't justify being with her. But yeah fuck that.

Dubs speak the truth

I see. Well the story about the first girl sucks, I'm sorry.

The tinder girl actually told me the truth because it matters to her seeing me again and she doesn't want to lose contact to me. So it's kinda like reversed than your story..

Glad you could still get your fuck with the second girl tho

Du denkst du würdest es in Ordnung finden? Findest du es in Ordnung oder nicht?
Ähnlich behindert: ich würde sagen...

Back to English

Pic Pls for the lulz

Do this

>living in an open relationship which allows friends with benefits
What's wrong with this generation. I would want to know if she's the one that wanted it or him. If she did then ditch immediately

That's interesting. The chick I was talking to told me something like that. She said that we were very similar and that she liked talking to me and wanted to still be friends no matter what happened. But then she completely stops all contact so I guess she was just full of shit which makes sense.

Naja wie ich schon erwähnt hab war ich noch nie in so 'ner Situation weswegen ich ehrlich gesagt relativ schlecht abwägen kann ob ich den ganzen Zirkus jetzt toll finden kann oder nicht. Hab mir einfach mehrmals im Kopf alles durchgehen lassen und ich denke mal dass es mir passt. Wenn nicht dann sag ich's ihr halt und gut ist.

Sie hat's auf die Autokorrektur geschoben.