Black supremacy and a Sup Forumsack

is kendrick lemar popular in spite of his black supremacist views or are people just to stupid to hear it?

Prove it to me.

I think it's important to separate the artist from the art

>black supremacist views
nigger most of the people he collabs with are white

also he got in trouble with the"woke" community for talking about black on black crime in blacker the berry

>black supremacist
Where'd you get that idea?

> black """""""""""""""""""""""""""supremacist"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Kendrick Lamar has likely killed a nigger, don't you think he's realized niggers ain't shit?

We need to gather all the dumb Sup Forums responses to this album and make make a collage

there's literally nothing wrong with being a black supremacist

sage pill best pill, pls mu thanks a lot good night

Then there's is nothing wrong with with a white supremacist
We have historical and scientific accomplishments on our side too

hating white people because they murder and enslave your race in systems of oppression is not the same thing as being black supremecist...

Those accomplishments were stolen from the black man

are y'all Sup Forums assholes baiting or do you really have no knowledge outside ur narrow view of life

>We
>Our

I didn't know you collaborated on Pride and Prejudice, the synthesis of Penicillin and the formation of English common law.

Lol

>literally say hes a black israelite in a crystal clear manner

no missing that user

mostly the blacker the berry and dna.
blacker than the heart of an aryan
your dna an abomination

also the humble video with all the black hebrews imagery.

lol hes a great muciaian and ive always been a fan. this doesnt make me like him less, and the op title wasnt hostile.
im just wondering how the average person would tolerat this.

again are they to stupid or do they just not listen

judging by the responses from the Sup Forumsngol in this thread of asking what i mean id say its a combination of both.

Shows why racial supremacy in any form is retarded

0.001% of a group did great things once
99% are retarded proles who eat sleep shit fuck work then die

>accomplishments of race

are you retarded? accomplishments dont matter. everyones deserving of equal oppurtunities and respect. most accomplishments come out of raw materials, location, social, and political circumstance not because of an inherent ability of race...

this is obviously bait but
>Now I don't give a fuck if you
>Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
>That don't mean shit to me
>Fuck your ethnicity, nigga

>"its ok to be a black supremacist"
>"its ok to be a white supremacist too?"
>"WOW TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR RACE LOL"

Faggot, we still accomplished those things and have historically proven that we are the superior and most responsible race. By we I mean Jews, by the way.

i thought about that he doesnt even consider himself black. hes an african and a hebrew. the black hebrews hate most other blacks. i think that line is saying that regardless of what race you are you arent anything comapared to him and his hebrew brothers.

fags dont respond after i provide examples.
get called a shill or ignorant even though i asked a question that wasnt hostile.

you should all be gassed desu.

lol because music right guys, music right?
kill yourselves you little baity shits, instead of saging shitthreads like this and producing something music-related for the board you're here debating like brainless folks

im just asking how its popular with some basic fag. i honestly dont think the average person can seperate the artist from their music. thats why gibson doesnt act or direct like at all anymore.
and it is music related.

ok sorry for the flipout, just kinda weird because we have THIS FUCKING THREAD (muh artist and art how can u separate). You must really be trolling or much of a newfag to not notice it.

i dont come on mu ever. i just have liked kendrick for years and wondered how your average joe could seperate the artist and the art. am i just underestimating people or are they stupid? i think they are just stupid because the normies at work ive talked to dont know what the hell i was talking about when i mentioned some of his lyrics even though ive heard them listening to the songs.

>57 years old
>still flies around the world
He'll be fine

>black supremacist
>black people are a racial minority in this country
>kendrick lamar's entire career revolves around making music about how impoverished and oppressed black people are
>hur dur kendrick lamar is a black supremacist

Kill yourself

>wowyoureright.png
>laughing.gif

you chose...poorly

>lol i didnt read the thread or reasoning but they need to hear my opinion

fuck off nigger.

Mel Gibson has acted or directed movies almost every year since 2010. He was even nominated for an Oscar recently.

>we

aside from shitposting on a mongolian finger painting website you haven't done shit with your life and haven't contributed to any feat or invention

>It's a "Sup Forums-browser doesn't understand art" episode

saying you have LOGIC and REASONING isn't the same thing as actually having them though

I don't think that separating art from the artist is stupid enough, I really love Ariel Pink's pom pom but I can't stand the guy itself, I think it's more a matter of caring of what's important for your pleasure and not chimping out. As for the workers you're with, kendrick has become really popular through the last year, but not many people go too deep into getting into his actions (in general folks, not each one of the viewers on youtube really searches about the artist or is a common Sup Forumstant). Well, sorry for the chimpout again, have a nice night user

>deducing Kenny is a black supremacist after listening to Blacker the Berry
What did he mean by this?

>its another "i didnt read anything" album

yeah that might be it. thanks user. at least not everyone on this board is a smelly jiggaboo.

wtf stop actually using logic on this korean barbecuing website

Shut your mouth filthy antisemite