There is evidence that suggests that George Washington was black. The chance is over 99%

There is evidence that suggests that George Washington was black. The chance is over 99%.

How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care in the slightest.
Nice digits, though.

Where is this evidence? Got sauce?

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN?

thats General Toussaint Louverture. Black guy trained by the french. He led the Haitian slave uprising. aaaaaaaand b8

WE

and just look how Haiti turned out

Be presidentz and shit nigga!

I'm pretty sure that's the nigga who overthough the French in Haiti

There's plenty of evidence that Beethoven was black too

Pic related

WUZ

Source it, or else it's just an obvious b8 thread.

KANGS

you gotta remember if a people (french in this example) colonise a place enslave the native people bring more slaves, keep them intentionally uneducated and in poverty and then goes screw you guys im going home, what do you expect to happen? look at any colonixed nation the only other alternative to making it work would be to educate (but come on lets be serious like that would have happened) or wipe out the entire indigenous people such as USA and Australia

N KWEENS

I also recently read a paper from Stanford university stating that apparently Donald Jerome Trump was black.

>enslave the native people.

Good job guy.
Srsly, lrn2 history fgt

AN SHHHEEEIIITTTT

No there isn't, moron

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

AN

That explains why we won the war. Gorilla warfare

SHEEEEEEIIIIITTTT

Why the fuck am I looking at toussant lo'vorture

He most certainly was

Beethoven’s ancestors came from the Flemish region of northern Europe that was invaded and ruled by the Spanish. Since the Moors were part of Spanish culture, Moors were part of the invasion

Tellem OP,
Let them educate their babies
> jelous whiteys
> WEWUZKANGZ

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

DAZZZRITE

He wuz black, Mozart was black.
> and Julias Cesar... a melanoid.
> Adolfian J. Hitler ... a shitskin
> Educate your babies, youve been told whitey-influenced propoganda.

Look at Ireland, that happened to them, they turned out ok or are you one of those people that thinks when white people have their own language & religion they are criminals making indentured servitude is ok?
Fkn this!