Have you ever been fucked in the ass by another guy?

Have you ever been fucked in the ass by another guy?

Yeah, it was nice.

nah, i'm not gay
but why

What was it like?

As opposed to having sex with a girl

Just wondering

Imagine a really nice feeling in your butt while a guy makes you feel soft, weak and feminine as he fucks you like the bitch you are. Then he cums and you probably cum too.

Pretty much that.

Yes.
Fucked around 100 women, and 1 dude.
Whenever me and my gay best mate get drunk and coked up we end up fucking.
Problem is he's got a small cock and I'm too big for him most of the time.

Do you like to take it in your ass?

It depends on the kind of guy. If he's shy or self conscience or some other characteristic that will cause him to act beta, the sex will be really underwhelming. If the guy knows what he wants and intends on fucking you, butt sex is pretty fun. Half of the feeling of it is the situation of it, the other half is the feeling of hitting your prostate. If he cant hit your prostate, 100% of the feeling is situational

Fuck no!

It's alright.
Would rather be fucking a cunt though.
You take what you can get though, not slept with a woman in almost 3 years.

You can't feel cum in your butt. The motion of cumming (deep, lengthy thrusts) is pretty hot though.

>Have you ever been fucked up the ass
Yes
>by another guy?
lol no. what are you? some kind of faggot?

i was fucked in the ass:
by the guy: no
by the shemale: yes
by the female with strap-on: no

Imagine shitting backwards, except it tickles. And there's a sweaty man grunting over you.

That.

ive been fucked a bunch of times and i love it. black cock and older men are the best

Yes, and I want a furry bf

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

It's like having a dick in your ass.

Metaphorically? Yes.

Literally? No.

never fucked a guy, but i have a dildo that i fuck whenever i get high. it's a nice 'full' feeling back there

Several times. It makes you feel full even with an average sized (6") cock in there. Personally I'm a size whore so I like bigger cocks 8" or more but you shouldn't start off that big unless you've stretched out with a dildo or something. I made that mistake with my first dildo. Kinda ow

Dad?