I'm starting to speak in greentext in real life and I use an autistic hand gesture to indicate a ">"

I'm starting to speak in greentext in real life and I use an autistic hand gesture to indicate a ">"

fuck this website

>also weird shit only you do thread

reading stuff like this always makes me feel pretty normal.

Kys op you have very advanced autism only you do this

So mean always why so mean, always some negative edgy insult, it's like annoying at this point, these fucking Newfags can't understand...

nah fam it's cool i've been on the internet long enough to just find any and all insults fucking hilarious
plus i know i'm pretty autistic so it's no big deal

That's really cool. I'm so fucking tired of normies that I would value your memeisms IRL unironically.

thx user, that actually means a lot
we're all brothers in autism here

Still say inb4

I hope you get cancer op

It's a huge deal you vapid mook I hope you choke on your fucking optimism only scum have fun online

love you too faggot

>everytime i run out of toilet paper
> i say "COVAH MEH IM REHLOADIN"
>proceed to take tp cylnder out and drop the empty mag on the floor
>put new mag in making the noises *chichichik*
>slide tp cylinder back on
>turn safety off
>attempt to shoot self in head with tp gun
>never works
>finish my shit in autistic silence

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.,

anybody else do like a sort of silent scream as they shit? like not because it hurts or anything just because you find it funny or something

god im autistic

I fantasize about jumping off a cliff and killing myself every single day but cant seem to muster up the balls.

wow yep that's pretty autistic

Same.
I've been here 11 years and I still consider myself normal as fuck in comparison to most of the people here.

The weirdest thing I do that I can think of is when I hock up some chunky shit, I play with it in my mouth for a while before I spit it out.
I just like the sensation of the chunky soft stuff in my mouth.

fuck off you edgy twelve year old

Sometimes i listen to the song pushit by salt n pepa while shitting

>I still consider myself normal as fuck

>I just like the sensation of the chunky soft stuff in my mouth.

Proof that nobody is safe from autism

yeah actually rereading that for myself that's pretty edgy i apologize

I often think of some shitty joke or memory and keep on constantly laughing

Normal move along

Kekd. So when you vomit in your mouth you like to play with the chunks before spitting it out? Fuck dude

i'd say stuff like
" mfw blah blah blah "
" kek "
" cuck "
so you're not alone here.

i say cuck too much lol
i need to be shot

bump