How do i get a gf Sup Forums?

How do i get a gf Sup Forums?

buy one

Nah

dubs speak

befriend a girl

and you become the girls friend

Like yourself, have confidence in yourself and don't pin all of your self-worth on whether or not you have a gf.

Easier just to rent one.

Find a target tear off those clothes knife to throat
bam you have a GF for a couple mins
finish
>/thread

The real question is how do you get out of the friend zone

Right click image
Save as....

Just be yourself and have fun doing what you like to do. If you're lucky a girl may notice you and want to get to know you. She'll like what you do and want to be part of that

By not acting like a friend and making it clear you're not interested in accepting that.

You don't with that girl, cut ties if you actually want it to progress, either she'll weigh her need for you and give you a chance, or you free up time to find a new chick. But sitting on the bench asking coach to let you into the game will never work

You need to stop being a bottom feeder. Come to terms with who you are as a person. Make sure you know your own moral code and stick to it no matter who's company you are in, people will learn to respect you, people will even begin to follow you. Women will begin to want you and want your guidance because they are weak and need to follow a strong man. You can be that strong man, all you need to be is honest to yourself and follow your own beliefs in life no matter who it upsets.

Raw truth. Never wait around for a girl like a lost puppy. It's pure beta behavior and will never, ever get you anywhere with her.

Be rich or attractive, or find an uggo who will settle for you.

Change your behavior. She isn't going to wait for you if you don't get off your ass. Want a fit chick? Get fit yourself and stay near the produce section of your local grocier. Want a fat slob? Hack your local pizza parlour. But if what you are doing doesn't work, stop doing it.

Depends on why you're in there in the first place.
If you're keeping your head down and being 'nice' hoping you'll get an invitation to fuck her at some stage, or whether you've made your interest known and she doesn't feel the same.
If you bitch about being in the friendzone but haven't made yourself a viable candidate for fucking then it's your own fault for not even trying.

So right away do you act interested or act like your friendly and slowly move in?

Would like to be alpha instead of beta for once in my life

You can't just talk someone into being alpha.

Let me ask, if someone was be aggressive towards you or really over step what you would consider a boundary would you be willing to get into a physical fight with someone?

Friendly conversation. You are inexperienced. You will give sexual hints whether you like it or not.

Just don't do it, op. Woman is shit.

As long as no guns or other people get involved, just one on one, yes I would get in a fight physically

Then what is stopping you from being an alpha with a woman. She needs to know you are in control yes? Just imagine going into every situation with a woman and in your heart you know if you ever got into a fight with them you would smash their teeth out. Then there is nothing they can do or say to bother you, all their little bitching becomes funny, or you just brush it off. When they test you as a man you are confident in yourself enough to not run off to prove yourself you just shrug it off, knowing that if you had to you could knock her out. She will know and understand you are more powerful than her, and that is what she wants. She needs someone to look after her and not be a pussy in life because she isn't physically built to take on a world full of men, you are going to be that man that she stands behind.

Get off this website forever

How do I get out of the friendzone with a girl who already has a bf?

rohypnol

That's not even true. Sup Forums is a good time killer when you are doing nothing that day and are just bored sitting at home. It's like watching a film or something. You just have to have a life around Sup Forums. If Sup Forums is your life and you spend your time scrolling and scrolling then you are a weak minded sad little man. It's like these people you see in social situations who are on their phone on facebook.

You find another girl, she has a boyfriend. If she sees you in another relationship she knows there is nothing wrong with you sexually and you are 'normal'. When her relationship ends and if you really do feel the need to pursue that girl then you end your own relationship and you both find solace in each other due to your ending of relationships at the same time, and you get with her.

Don't. It's a waste of time, energy, sanity, health etc.

Constant pussy is totally overrated.

>I want a partner to share my life with

Get a dog. Have good friends.
Don't ever let yourself fall for a girl. If a girl falls for you, great. Keep her around, but don't ever, and I mean EVER care for her more than she cares for you.

/thread sage advice

Good advice. definitely took some notes thank you user

Don't ask for advice on Sup Forums.

That would be a start.

If you have any testosterone in your body you will want sex. A constant supply of sex is worth a lot. Also some women are actually pretty cool and don't come with as much bullshit as male friends, they just want to chill out and other times they are crazy as women are sometimes, they are very emotional. But like I say a constant supply of sex is worth a lot.

All good.

Ask every girl you meet out. Chances are unless you are pure autism, you will, in fact, have one say yes. Confidence is key. And unless you have like fire confidence, date a fatty.

OK a little off topic, but does no fap actually work? I've tried it and noticed that you are more likely to pickup chicks since you have more testosterone and are programmed to do so

Nah it's bullshit. I work on the system of use it or lose it. It's good to keep a cycle of sperm going and good to keep looking at naked women and wanting to fuck them. The key is just not to get stuck in a cycle of 'i just want to look at women because it's easier for me'. You also need to want to get out and fuck women, or even just meet women. So no, i personally think that is total bullshit, i think it's healthy to masturbate at least once a night and keep a healthy desire to want to fuck women, but it's important to chase real women too.

Just talk to girl you meet. Online or IRL. Don't be an ass to her but don't be over friendly either. Be nice, enjoy the time and at some point just ask her out or something. If it fails just go to the next. At some point you'll me a girl that fits you.