A fluffy thread without the max image count? I guess we'll just have to make one

A fluffy thread without the max image count? I guess we'll just have to make one.

I WILL UPLOAD THESE UNTIL THIS DUDE GETS SHIT ON!

Part 1

The end

Winter is a great fluffy killer.

Simply beautiful

More Fluffies Vs winter

bad pony. no driving.

Hello there Anons, I have a question for the experts: what in particular differentiates regular feral fuffies behaviour from the so-called hellgremlin canon?

I've been reading for about 2 years and I don't see much of a difference. But you get a few people who are passionate about verbally complaining about it, without specifying why they are.

So far, the fragility of the pony is one, the birth rate is debated and varies from writer to writer, and the ability to socially groom is the last. There are also discrepancies in fluffy history about how they were released.

Someone can add to it if you like.

They seem slimier to me. Exception is ferals are a product of their environment. Hell gremlins are just ass holes. They seem pretty interchangeable.

It's funny how that they recognise it (or them) as "munstah-babbeh", they call it both baby and monster but somehow they fail to connect it actually being a baby or that it is actually harmless being a newborn

Someones getting the sorry hammer.

It's a alicorn foal, a foal that has both wings and a horn. Fluffies know that fluffies can have wings OR a horn, but can't grasp the fact that fluffies can have both. So they think alicorns are monsters that will eat them. So whenever alicorn foals are born they are either killed immediately or they starve to death through neglection.

From the first time I've heard it, they were always referred to as just "munstuh."

Where's Chocobo?

I have a feeling it's some sort of fluffy psychology at work.

When presented with a real threat 90% of the time they will run away. Deep down in fluffys brains whether they know it or not the Munstah babys are completely harmless.

you sympathizers are worse then spammers. Return to dust with you.

I always figured it was a case of "This is an abomination and I must destroy it". Something in them knows that they should never exist.

I've always thought of it as being their "uncanny valley", that alicorns look like them but something in their brain tells the fluffy that something isn't quite right, and if it isn't a fluffy or a human "daddy/mommy" it must be a "munstah" of some kind.

Ya it's exactly that. They are programmed to categorize themselves into the three basic types. Seeing a fourth one like that causes them to "glitch" and freak out on it.

Odds I could pit 2 fluffies in a deathmatch over sketties? Would I have to provide weapons? Or you think fluffies could naturally kill each other?
Basically fluffy bum fights.

wouldn't their fur save them?

can they even survive outside?

Some also subscribe to the "self sorting" algorithm theory where the mother sees a foal as having both wings and a horn as a birth defect. Some also say that Hasbio fixed this for the official release version.

is the father more sympathetic to the lesser babbehs than the mother? he looks sad that they are suffering.

I wonder what father think of the mother's peking orders...

The fur can not keep them warm. It was designed to be pretty, not practical.

Only through selective training and breeding for aggressive traits and smarty's you probably can.

the sequel

It's canon that fluffy fur has very little insulating value. Adults freeze to death in as little as -10 C and unprotected foals can die when it's 0 C.

>The fur can not keep them warm. It was designed to be pretty, not practical.
so... in winter, fluffies are just fucked?

It's not really a typical fur. Their fluff was designed to make them look cute, not to keep them warm. It's better than being naked/shaved.

Fluffies were designed to be taken care of by humans, not to survive in the wilderness. Fluffies are ill-equipped to do that. They are slow and clumsy, stupid, naive, they can't outrun or fight off predators, they lack many survival instincts that real animals have.

They often survive just barely thanks to their fast reproduction.

so winter is a guaranteed killer?

allow me to find that horse carcass....

Yup. Winter kills off a good majority of ferals only to have their populations replenished by people ditching their holiday gift fluffies in March or April after getting tired of the whole fluffy owning experience. By that time, it's probably warm enough outside for them to survive and start breeding.

Man, that's cool as FUCK

>They often survive just barely thanks to their fast reproduction.
but how? how would ANY survive a past a year with winter being so leathal among everything else. and as far as reproduction... we already argued the two teet argument this morning...

It depends how cold it gets. They can survive the cold if they can find shelter in the cities or forests. They can also form a "fluff pile", which is when many fluffies lie closely together to conserve heat.

There are also some headcanons of fluffies digging into the ground to build a nest, but this is very uncommon because their hooves are far too soft to do that.

It obviously doesn't kill every feral as at least some find ways to survive.

Remember that there's a certain amount of suspension of logic you have to do in order for all of this shit to work and keep going.

>Yup. Winter kills off a good majority of ferals only to have their populations replenished by people ditching their holiday gift fluffies in March or April after getting tired of the whole fluffy owning experience.

okay, people are finally filling in that plothole. Thank You!

so only herds can survive, so long as there is enough food.

>Remember that there's a certain amount of suspension of logic you have to do in order for all of this shit to work and keep going.

yeah, but some body just said people ditch their Christmas fluffies after they are sick of them and you get a new year of ferals. doesn't that correct the plot hole?

Depends where they live, how smart the herd is and availability of food.

Yes if they can find grass, leaves, berries and nuts, but during the winter there is not much of these things. So desperate fluffies resort to cannibalism, where they first eat their foals.

well fluffies are stupid as hell, so that is a gamble unless they get an alicorn leader. so basically they can only live in tropical climates year round, but can't survive in temperate climates.

I was talking about the whole fluffy thing in general.

We humans are FUCKING AMAZING!! at making shit extinct. If we really, really wanted every fluffy dead, they would be. The only reason it keeps going is because the humans in the fluffyverse have reached a state of apathy where ferals are just enough of a nuisance to control but not completely eliminate their populations.

so basically the one or two healthest foals have the only chance to survive, not being frozen, eaten, mal nurished or anything else.

They are more like rats and cockroaches. You try to kill them but they just keep coming back!

Hell some of them are just like cockroaches. Fragile but hard to kill when you stick em with your knife.

well it would be sensible enough that the replenishment of the ferals is just another waste product of human consumerism.

I'd also have to imagine some city winters are easier on others. But most artists tend to depict some fucking cold ass winters.

Now I wanna see fluffies baking to death in a city during a summer day in the high 90s. That fur isn't gonna be doing them any kind of favors.

Someone post smart abuse please

Word on the street is this used to be popular on the MLP boards. What got fluffies kicked out? MLP couldn't handle their own medicine? I find this shit ironic that MLP fags would spam the fuck outta Sup Forums back in the days

Fluffies are kind and loving to a Faust. Hellgremlins are complete opposite of that. Fluffies try to hug their way through hard times while hellgremlins murder and rape each other for little to no reason at all.

Basically, if a fluffy is deliberately made to be hated, it's most likely a hellgremlin.

Never underestimate fluffy ponies' ability to to exterminate themselves.

No. Long story short a mod went nuts and when the dust settled new rules were in place. Hell some of the MLP community likes fluffys

I dunno. Here in Alberta, we have a very aggressive rat control program in place which actually does work.

Yeah, there never seems to be any bylaws or proper pet fluffy disposal programs in place and a lot of owners can't be fucked to kill their pet before putting it out with the trash or they just let it go in the nearest park/forest area.

>They are more like rats and cockroaches.

fuck not this shit again. roaches are insects that lay eggs and have existed since the dinosaurs, so they are tough as shit, fluffies are not. rats a fellow mammals, but are MUCH better adapted to survival than fluffies, and in terms of reproduction, rats have WAY more teets than fluffies making them able to feed large broads than fluffies and not having to resort to that stupid pecking order system they have that at best saves one baby possibly to maturity.

Oh hell, I know what that's referencing. That shit gave me nightmares.

There's a subset of the mlp fandom that can't handle anything remotely dark.

I didn't mean to allude to how they survive, just the fact they are vermin like rats and cockroaches and that they just keep coming back as such.

If anything they are more like rabbits but thats still a bit of a stretch.

The shit is also fake ya know

"This is my hole, it was made for me"

they actually did have a comic like that many moons ago. basically these things are not built to survive outside room temperature. But 'reproduce like rats' with no evolution somehow makes a difference... the pet disposal idea fixes that problem, but no one wants to get on board with it.

Oh. So anytime these threads get purged it's just another mod being a dick

What about fluffies being killed by the wind?

But as the foal grows up, its home gets smaller and smaller until one day, it can't fit anymore.

No longer able to hide, it gets eaten by a peregrine falcon.

only on the MLP boards.

no one wants to get on board with it becasue that would make all the problems of the feral fluffies man-made, and therefore they would be self imposed pests, so the resulting abuse in the hellgremlin stops being about justice and becomes more about 'well, what did you expect, idiot, people should stop buying these...'

This. I'm on a phone right now, but check out The Scruffening from knowyourmeme.

Ps. I for one love both ponies AND fluffies. And no, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy the abuse.