Whatcha drinkin' Sup Forums? Feelin' good

Whatcha drinkin' Sup Forums? Feelin' good.

Some ale I got from my local ale shop earlier.
No idea what it is, but it tastes like shit.

Drinking some bourbon and Cherry Coke zero. match made in heaven

I am feeling great! are you drinking pic related?

I'm OP not the guy you responded to, but yeah pic is definitely related. That and some shitty californian pinot noir. I feel fucking fantastic right now. I'm dreading going into work tomorrow and saturday though. WORST PART IS I VOLUNTEERED FOR SATURDAY. Such a goddamn glutton for punishment. Oh well.

>Call me a faggot, see if I care.

This shit is amazing, tastes like heaven, nice and smooth.

Never even seen it, but w/e gets you there, man! Hope you're feeling great :)

New Belgium Cherry almond Ale

Jager

That sounds amazing.
I want some.

>pic related

Got a Bells Lager right now gonna try the Stone Red IPA later

how is that user; it sounds awful but I like New Belgium

Thanks man, you too.

It's Irish single malt whiskey, Irish cream and Belgian white chocolate.

Beautiful.

Had a couple pints of Great Divide Yeti stout. I was tempted to complement that with a snifter of Basil Hayden bourbon but I had to get some work done. been a good night anyway.

I fucking love monkey shoulder. This is what I'm drinking tonight.

Its not bad, I wouldn't buy a six pack of it but its drinkable.

"Wash it down with brown" - Frank Reynolds

I fucking love Monkey shoulder. I'm drinking Original Jim beam tonight. IT's not bad, but i may buy getnlemen jack or maker's mark to try next. I dont really get on well with single malts atm (currently on my whiskey tasting journey)

Straight? That shit is so sweet I think I'd pass out! I even have a tough time with it in a Godfather, which is 2 oz scotch to 1/2-1 oz disaronno. Cheers though, fucker!

too lazy to take a pic but heres a google image

Gave up liquor about 6 months ago. Now I drink beer and I can never get drunk. Buzzed but never drunk.

Neat

shit wine. waiting for my ounce. had a few good beers earlier though some nice racer 5 sonoma county brewery is some good shit and its on sale all the time.

Sounds like poetry in a glass. Cheers!

Irish whiskey > Bourbon

drink strong beer dummy. or wine.

Mah nigga

I've never had a sherry finished single malt. I hope you're having a great night, though, man!

Blue Lagoon. Shit is great. I'm more of a vodka gal but I have heard good things about Monkey Shoulder and want to try.

I havent got around to the Irish whiskey yet :)

>irish creamer
nigger you are supposed to put this in coffee not drink it straight.

You have expensive tastes, sir! I'd gladly try blue label, but I've only had black thus far. Black label seems fantastic, but I've heard mixed reviews of blue!

Kek

cum

Had a bottle of that next to Crown Royal and Chivas Regal. Cutty was the more surly of the lot. The friends I'd give shots to said it was harsh

Thats some pussy shit bruh

Monkey Shoulder's good shit. It's one of very few scotches I've come across with a citrus note to it. Cheers, ma'am!

black label tastes like shit compared to blue. try it next time you go bar

That shit looks like magic. Cheers!

Aged in sherry barrels, fuckin delicious. Monkey shoulder is one of my go to scotches though, such a good product for the affordable price.

Ill keep that in mind.

Goddamn. If I like black blue must be fantastic. Will do, man!

I fucking love that stuff. it tastes really good when you mix it with ginger ale

One of my new faves, Writer's Tears. An Irish whiskey that's pretty tasty but doesn't break the bank.

Over ice it is pretty harsh. But neat is much better than I thought it would be. It could easily be a babby's first scotch.

Another thing to note is that the quality has apparently improved markedly in the last couple of years. Had I tried it just a few years earlier I probably would be agreeing with your friends.

Oh I like Irish whiskey. I'll have to give it a try. Cheers man!

monkey shoulder is a good daily drinker but you shouldn't be bragging about it. it's like the cheapest blended scotch on the shelf that you should drink straight. i prefer dewars myself.

canadian 40oz 10% beer
feels pretty comfy mates

Do it man, I bought it as a bit of a joke for my friend who is a writer and we both ended up loving it.

Not bragging about it. Just being social on Sup Forums amigo. Posting on here and /r/drunk is one of my favorite things to do when I drink if I don't have any friends aroudn. Cheers.

That's a pretty funny idea for a giftt haha. Joke's on you guys since it's apparently good stuff! Cheers!

Every time I go to the store I tell myself I'm gonna try something new. Then I get there, spend too long trying to make a decision and buy Kraken.

Help me out of my rut boys. I want to into whiskey or scotch but I fucking hate Jack Daniels.

You could give Makers Mark a try; it's a wheated bourbon so that sweetens it up a bit. Alternatively I really like Ryes they tend to be a little spicy.

Cum

good straight or with cherry coke

Whiskey-Dick here. Do you want to drink it straight?

How do you mean spicy? As in like hot spicy or like cinnamon spicy

Try Monkey Shoulder or Buffalo Trace to get into whiskey, they are both smooth.

You have good taste OP. Thats a good cheap scotch

What would you recommend? Don't think I have a taste for it yet to drink it straight

Get into whiskey first, then move to scotch.

Jack and coke. I don't drink it often just seemed good right now.

Like a black pepper kind of spice; think of thick rye bread from a deli if you've ever had it or those dark brown chips in Chex-Mix.

If you don't already have a taste for it then you never will.
I've been drinking whiskey for 12 years and I still hate the taste of it.
Just drink it because it gets me fucking hammered.

Irish whiskers rend to be quite smooth, and you can sip them easily with an ice Buber or a few drops of water. If you want to ease your way in maybe try a Canadian rye mixed with ginger ale (the ratio is up to you).

Damn, might just stick to rum then. Love the taste of it and accomplishes the same goal

Also, checked

>Want to get into whiskey or scoch and even considering JD

buy a bottle of Highland Park 12 year old or Moneky Shoulder to see if you like scotch, and if you do check out Ralfy on Youtube for guidance in that direction. With general whiskey buy bulleit rye whiskey and smile. :)

I like that you are drinking it, but maybe you just haven't found the right style for you? Are you drinking bourbon?

Nice. It's a great drink but I can never justify the price to myself, and I'm not even a Jew.

Fucking hot where I am, downing a few soda waters + a squirt of lime juice.
Would recommend, don't care its nonalcoholic

OP here again. Just sayin' that Kraken is good shit. If that's your jam don't be ashamed. If you have a higher-ish budget try dipolomatico exclusiva reserva. It's a great sipping rum that has a lot of added sugar so it's really easy to get into. Cheers!

Everclear and Hawaiian punch...

Only the finest craft beer.

Rye just has a bite to it that other whiskeys don't. It's kinda hard to explain, but makes itself apparent upon trying it. Go for a bottle of Bulleit rye and go from there if it catches your interest. Just as a heads up, bulleit rye makes a fantastic manhattan!

I have the exact opposite problem (northern Ontario winter) so I'm drinking whiskey to trick my body into thinking I'm warm.

Got it, limited release from liquor store. My favorite is 16, but the 12 CS is a beauty I've only had once in Spain before. You gotta love the peat smoke, although the 12 isn't as much of a prat bomb as the 16 is.

Only buffalo trace I've ever had was a local single barrel and it was incredibly strong (flavor, not abv) so I'd reccomend it neat or on the rocks!

I'll bite. What constitutes the 'finest' of craft beers?

Rondiaz 93

Around here in leafland this stuff is two and a half dollars cheaper than the captain morgan or bacardi while being 10% stronger.

But it's still super unpopular. Wow.

Been binge drinking for about 5 days now. Need to take a break x.x

Made some Irish car bombs New castle & Old smuggler scotch... .. I didnt have bailey's so i nutted in a shot glass and used my cum with a dash of sugar

>nigger you are supposed to put this in coffee not drink it straight.

I've never had the 16 actually, but I'm sure it's amazing.

Well that s0ounds fucking delicious. Godsepeed, user.

pic related, tastes great and gets you fucked

In comparison to other whiskeys and scotchs its fairly smooth but yeah i agree it needs to be neat!

Nice! I'm from michigan and am currently downing a Liplock Cherry Stout from Atwater. Cheers for craft beer!

Take a break my ass. Stay strong, brother and I hope you have hahppy time s ahead.

16 is the finest liquid I've ever tasted. Again, I love the peat smoke, if you don't like it, that scotch is not for you.

Lagavulin is backwards in that the laga 12 cask strength is a limited release every two years or so. The 16 is their staple. That's why the 12 runs around 120 a bottle where I am and the 16 is 95.

Is that an Irish car bomb
? I'm newly 21 sao I'm stil lkinda lost on some stuff.

My friend here in Canada runs his own brewery and he's been doing great over the past year! It's really good beer (and no, it's not just because he's my pal that I'm saying that).

you have never found a drink you liked? I can drink tequilla like water. but I fucking hate bourbon/whisky. I can handle gin and tonic but not much else do I actually enjoy.

Irish cum bomb technically

That's fucking awesome, man. My buddy brews, but it's only a hobby for him. I've yet to have one of his brews, but I hope to have one soon. Cheers!

Yeah, I use bailey's and Jameson for it

stupid shithead. you dont even fucking know.

Sounds gay and delicious. Cheers!@

Yeah, the 12 for me is over $160 (Canadian). I got it as a gift once and don't have the balls to buy it for myself.