So.. given the success of the movie.. what will be next for her career?

So.. given the success of the movie.. what will be next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

came here to post this

>came here to post this

>came here to post this

came here to post this

I was going to call you a faggot for abusing pestposting but then I remembered based Leguizamo

Kate's such a qt. She didn't deserve this bros

Yes she did

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY

No she didn't. Also Paul Feig's a top bloke and I hope he keeps making groundbreaking comedies. God knows we need more people like him with original ideas in Hollywood

why is this fucking faggot posting this shit on every fucking ghostbusters thread?

its crap, it wont go viral. do something else and stop being annoying

Those multiple endings were like some shitty bar band coming out for multiple encores after messing up the end of their show. Kate McKinnon's character seems to rely primary on her being a quirky lesbian lady that is playing a rad scientist. There's no real center to the character until maybe the end of the movie but even then it just seems vague.

The final fight goes on too long with a frustrating uncertainty as to the rules of the weapons, tone of the situation and even the rules in fighting the ghosts.

The screenplay as it is acted out looks like a group of pre-teens doing improv relying on exposition "Now were doing this here. Let's go over here. Now we have to do this. Now we need to go here and do this. Now let's save the day. Great we won."

What a mess. What a complete shit show. What a complete overestimation of how clever and successful the whole thing was going to be.

Without the original Ghostbusters this movie's narrative would be too hard to follow.

You can tell the people involved don't give a shit about the original or even have a clue about what made it so great.

she will have a future in horror

harambe biopic

what's up with wiig's sex face in every picture?

is like she wants to fuck the photographer everytime.

>what's up with wiig's sex face in every picture?

>making a slack jawed face like a passed out person

Do you have something to tell us user? Is your basement filled with chained heat?

I wish her all the best. She was the only comedian on screen who seemed to give damn, which is very sad.

Fucking hell, are there any promo photos out there of just Wiig? I can never look at her properly because my vision is constantly being averted by fat and gorillary shapes.

Don't worry, she looks just as shit in any picture by herself.

Harambe biopic

This

>parroting jay

hopefully none of them work again

>success
Isnt it sitting at 60 million of the 250 mill it took to produce and market? What are the odds its even going to break even?

It needs 500 million to be considered successful.

She could go work in a toll booth . . .