What does Sup Forums think about A Day Without Immigrants?

what does Sup Forums think about A Day Without Immigrants?

Eh?

So... a day without Americans?

They're exercising their constitutional right to peacefully protest government policy.

I support it. Every day should be a day without immigrants.

>plan set in motion by trump
>business close during day
>ICE writes down which business closed down
>next day, launches raids

How do you round up illegal population? Make them Tell you who they are.. Trump plays 4th dimensional chess.

agreed. return America to the natives!

I would prefer a world without immigrants, but it's a start...

Americans aren't immigrants. They are conquerors.

Is this bait or are you that retarded?

Edgy.

Nah. Smallpox, a fucking microscopic organism, conquered more of North America than Europeans did

I think the protest is pretty dumb, but hey more power to ya

Kick out the illegal mexicans that committed crimes and get rid of the terrorists and were good to go

no one noticed it until they cried on TV about it.

Dumb protest. No one hates immigrants. We like immigrants here. What we don't like are hordes of unskilled immigrants pouring over the border to feed on the teet of the welfare state. We should have an immigration policy like Canada, where anyone who has something of value, like mainly a marketable or useful skill, is welcome. Right now the immigration debate is 100% about letting these desperate people in in the hopes that at some point in the future they will be declared citizens and be guaranteed democrat voters. Make no mistake, that's what the democrat politicians care about, but the frame it and serve it up to the democrat plebs at a feel good issue about doing what's right. . . hope and love and all that bullshit.

what does that even mean? i am confusion.

A day without explosions

It is a message of peace. no immigrants=everyone belongs.

I love the "we're all immigrants" argument. Naw doge, my family has been here since at least the 18th century. I've never even left the country. I'm not a fucking immigrant, I'm a god damn native. Fuck you.

This guy gets it

For the taxes I pay, it should go to citizens who've gone through the process legally. Let ICE round up the illegals so I don't have to pay for Medicaid and SNAP for some wetback with six kids. Maybe put the saved money to good use, like making sure dams don't burst.

There's also some evidence that an influx of immigrant labor actually has a positive economic effect in the long-term.

Was that today? I'm in Cali but didn't notice anything lol

No, an influx of unskilled labor does not have a positive economic effect. Maybe for the assholes at the top of the pyramid. Not for anyone else.

Retarded, only illegals should be worried. Anyone who sympathizes with illegals is unamerican.

You are free to leave then

I fully support it. I think it'll be very effective for their cause.

If you're talking about skilled legal immigration you're correct. Unskilled illegal immigration is very costly

>There's also some evidence that an influx of immigrant labor actually has a positive economic effect in the long-term.

Maybe. If these people are contributing, then fuck it, give them citizenship. But these 50 dudes I see sitting in the gas station parking lot every morning just trying to get picked up to go hammer some nails for the day, they don't need to be here. The only taxes they are paying is sale tax on Jarritos.

I noticed nobody fucked up my order today and my food was hot. lets make every day "a day without immigrants"

solution to immigration is emmigration?

so by your logic the African slaves brought here in the 18th century who became free men and raised a family that continues on to this day are equal to you. it's good to see someone who supports multiculturalism on Sup Forums

how many unemployed americans do we have?

they can be replaced

TFW America was founded by illegals.

That's the angle the dems are taking.

You mean waste tax payers money?

All these immigrants do is prove stereotypes right and not work or learn shit. They wasted their money and time by doing nothing to progress and for what? To be a regressive dumbass? I enjoyed my classes being near emptied, I actually could hear shit. They always complain of little to no money and they just wasted their time to not get any but fuck it. Let the beans do what they do.

>Inb4 racist
Italian Mexican reporting in from Illinois

Pretty sure america is a nation of citizens...I mean I am not an immigrant, born and raised on US soil.

in a few states but yeah, happened in cali too.

>Founded by culturized colonists
>Illegal
Kek okay liberal retard

>so by your logic the African slaves brought here in the 18th century who became free men and raised a family that continues on to this day are equal to you.

Yes of course why the fuck wouldn't they be? Oh were you assuming I'm some kind of racist because I'm not sucking on illegal immigrant cock?

Did not even know about it until I saw a Mexican Restaurant closed. They did an absolutely lousy job of advertising this "day of protest."

I was the only one at work today. Nobody told me about it. I would have taken the day off too if I knew

>it's good to see someone who supports multiculturalism on Sup Forums

And I don't see that as multiculturalism either. You talking about a white family and a black family who have been in the US for centuries. We are of the same culture.

illegals don't have constitutional rights.

I live in a very immigrant populated town, it's basically a mini-Mexico within the US borders and literally nothing happened here.

Fucking beaners making it all about them.

The two sides of my family immigrated from France, and Italy. I was born in Italy.

But no, I guess I can't participate because I'm "White" I was told I couldn't take the day off, unlike my beaner co-workers (Who most of are white wash, and born here)

Muslim's are just culturally colonising the US by that logic...

There are studies about right wingers being dumbfucks and every time I speak to one I see why.

I'm the guy you responded to. I'm Native, we didn't have immigration laws. But if you wanna equate colonists to illegals, then Donald Trump is a good thing if we wanna preserve our way of life.

Or is it only white people that colonise?

niggers dont raise families.

wee wee spaghetti.

I wondered why all the businesses were running on time, I understood the people I was speaking with, and it was so quiet. Can we keep it a nation without immigrants>

Yeah but you didn't exactly give them visas or land did you, it's not as if they peacefully integrated and just happened to own all the land.

Colonize as in create/order a government. You'd be okay to follow the Quran as a source of political power?

You do realize tribes traded land for skills/weapons for future protection right? At one point it was peaceful and now these white people try taking the blame as if it'll make up for the genocidal damage that occured as if they're making a difference/proving black lives matter as they think it applies to every race

I relate jamoke, I couldn't skip school because by US Census we're considered White

Illegals are not peacefully integrating, they're invading and usurping everything, and they've successfully convinced the American left to enhance their own conquest. Every last one of them must go back, lest they destroy our society like the Europeans destroyed my ancestors' society so long ago.

A bunch of retards who can't differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants/immigration throwing a fit because it was Trump demanding we deal with illegal immigration, not one of the Clintons. They completely ignore that Bill railed on illegals pretty hard when he was president. If Hillary had won and started doing the exact same things these idiots would be cheering. Party liners are a scourge and that's all the majority of the US is these days.

>immigrant labor
That is the key words there. Most inmigrants everywhere want handouts not work... or making human society great again.

But why though?

Sure, some of us can turn out pale (including me, and the French don't help), but most of us are probably darker than those fucking mexicans!

I remember this happening before, when I was in middle school. About ten years ago.
I'm not surprised this is happening. I would be surprised if bloodshed actually came of it.

Did something happen today? I didn't notice anything different. I heard a bunch of maids and dishwashers were going to strike, but I didn't stay at a motel, picked up a pizza for dinner. Didn't see anyone on strike or holding signs.

And what's with doing it in February? Why not in summer when Mexicans are supposed to be out mowing lawns or picking strawberries or whatever?

Immigrants back then

>Got shit
>Worked shit jobs
>Lived in shit homes
>But learned the language.
>Learned the culture
>Got powerful

>Few generations Irish/Italian/etc had made a good name

Immigrants now

>Come illegally
>Some work. Some just collect welfare
>Whine
>Some don't want to learn English

EXACTLY! I'm dark (thank to my spic sperm donor) and they still think I'm fucking Mexican

It's the fact that we're political fit for European standards. I mean I came from Florence and that's the roughest part of Italy, I mean fuck those garlic niggers in Sicily but this is almost racist to consider us White

I mean, I am white by skin. But by heritage, no.

It really does matter which part of Italy you come from. Some parts are paler than others.

>beaners want to protest by not showing up to work and attemping to make some sort of impact to the country
>country doesn't even notice this happened
kek

Not gonna lie, just heard about it today.

Prove it.

Spaghetti last name or BTFO

Yes it does matter, I know Rome they are the stereotypical olive color then Sicilians are very dark
Florence is caramel but mostly pale and by US's judgement it depends by your skin more than your heritage

I act more white than Italian I'll admit but that's just being Americanized

Point proven

Immigrants today = give me money fuck your country

well said

Some Mexican teacher arranged for about 10 kids in the local high school to skip school and carry signs on the street corner. In the middle of the day when everyone is at work, but whatever. She wanted immigrants to know everyone was welcome at the school. Can we pack her class with knife wielding Somalis? Or maybe MS13 gang members? Does she even hear the words coming out of her mouth? No one is upset about legal foreigners, but goddamnit wouldn't you like to know who they are before you let them in?

You'd be okay to follow the bible, which still has barbaric scriptures?

fuckin half moorish bastards

85% of americans were born here. god you are brainwashed

I'd love the Bible
As a faithful Catholic Italian I'll cream on the Bible and pour bacon fat on the Quran

I didnt even notice

I'm pretty sure nobody would say a thing because at least she would wait a month or so between making or saying something stupid

And #nobodycared

Was Picchione (Pich-own-ee) before my britbong dad stepped in.

Family is actually from Rome, good job mate.
I've got a bit of what you'd call "Italian Turrets" I got the stereotypical Italian/American accent

America wasn't founded by natives lol, just because some other fuckers were ooga boogaing around before we got here doesn't make the US country, culture, structure, etc ex-property of natives.

its fake news. it was a bunch of highschool kids doing a walkout and then about 50 parents showed up in the evening to make it look like immigrants all took the day off today. funny part is they couldnt even do a wide shot because the crowd was so small and localized in LA. They arent going to just stop reporting fake news man. its worked too well in the past.

Nigger that's some basic shit.

4d chess my ass

Skin is just based on placement distance from the sun

Spic family tried to change my last name but my mother didn't allow it

Guajardo (Gua-hard-o) it is and always will be

I love Rome, Rome has beautiful women and they know their way around the kitchen.
Kek I have a Chicago Italian influenced accent, like a high quality Bronx accent but better

I lold but this is very true and people don't seem to get it

good one

It was the size of Trumps inauguration. Fake media made it look big. Sad!

Bumping this
Tired of that stupid-ass joke about the Indians

quit pretending to be all politically correct like we somehow are just borrowing it from them
No, we killed them and took the land

Lazy fucks just wanted a day off.

Trump just needs to be banned from twitter until he can calm down and start behaving like a president.

According to the left immigrants are conquerors too

Guajardo is a name forever etched into my head.

When I went to Naples on vacation, i met a girl by the name of Alda Guajardo. I doubt you are related, but what a coincidence.

Thanks for the memories user, she was stunning to look at, even through memory. Top tier last name.

>he doesnt know it started out as a high school walkout in Los Angeles.

A Day Without Immigrants
>> also includes pulling kids out of school
>> suddenly class test score average shoots way up
whoops

The same thing I thought, so he is not full retard as we all thought, he got pissed because some guy from spain canceled an appointment to make a restaurant.
That is why he said he would make a new law.

They are actually nice people if youre not that white, just dont give them alcohol.

Most of us are actually, that's pretty awesome actually user

One thing though is the Guajardos have psycho women kek but thank you, I hold great honor to my last name

That's because it's not true. When the Constitution says "any citizen" explicitly it mean only actual citizens. But there are many parts which say "any person/persons" and courts have consistently ruled that when it says "people" it means any person in any of the states or any territory subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

source:
Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356 (1886)
Wong Wing v. United States, 163 U.S. 228 (1896)
Plyler v. Doe (No. 80-1538)
ZADVYDAS v. DAVIS (99-7791)

More fake news

The ten people that show up need to be insta-deported