Short men of Sup Forums (under 6')

short men of Sup Forums (under 6')

have you ever considered suicide? if no, why not?

Because it's difficult to tell the difference between 5'11 and 6ft

No, why would I?

This is so original. Im proud of you.

found the butthurt manlet

nah, I get laid plenty

5'10" aint half bad and there are plenty short sluts out there

i'm 6'3 and still not getting any

Rip, the insecurity is over the roof

>Imperial
What a fucking system you have...., I can't believe you fucktards still use this shit.

See my image. Your argument is invalid. Now fuck off and enjoy your sharia law, eurocuck.

found the cuck

I agree, Imperial is shit. Either way, I'm used to imperial, so I use it frequently.

I'm 5'11, that's what's easiest to remember

kek. so cringy those fucking yuroblobs cant help but suck our big american balls. hes probably gunna log into his 9fag account and upvote some anti-us sentiment.

I'm 5'8" and I've dated and fucked plenty of women, been in several LTRs, and am currently married to a super-sexy MILF. Dated women from 4'10" to 6' -- most of them 7-9s -- and my height has literally never once been a problem. Turns out that most girls really don't give a shit about that kind of thing.

I'm 5'10", 155 lbs. Never had an issue.

I go for girls in the 5' to 5'3" range. I like em short and petite anyway.

>average male height is 5'10"
>5'11" = short

5'4 master race reporting. Women prefer short men, that's a fact. You mad lanky cucks?

Yeah but that average includes mexicans, chinks, disabled and other subhumans.

Are your standards really that low?

Because my worth resides in something other than my appearance, no doubt a difficult concept for someone with no intrinsic value like you, OP.

>being over 6 feet tall
Why don't you toss yourself over the bridge instead? Most women are 5'6 and under; enjoy looking like an ugly fucking tree man with a short, shitty lifespan.

Yes. For a myriad of reasons. Ultimately swayed to stick around for now.

>6'

Fucking disgusting barbarians, kill yourself

>Having to imagine a meter and a decimal, or a fuckhuge number of centimeters.

Yeah, cause that's any easier for small numbers relative to the human body. Seriously, if you're gonna argue our stuff is retarded, consider the jump from a centimeter to a meter, with no intermediate unit of measurement, and tell me that's not equally retarded with a straight face.

Giantess thread? Giantess thread.

You are fucking retarded, imperial system is the dumbest shit on earth, fucking anglo retarded, fucking kill yourself fucking bunch of subhumans

Have you ever heard of a decameter?

6'3" master race reporting in. You're wrong.

It's decimeter. Fag.

Only shortens you're life span if you're actually so tall that you can't circulate blood correctly, which is more around 7.5 to 8 feet.

Nope, because anytime life gets shitty, I realize it could be worse. I could be you. Then I smile and go on my way.

7'0" reporting in (no, not joking. Can post a time stamped picture of my shoes, they are size 20s)

Honestly, girls like confidence above anything. If you are confident and not a dickweed, even girls who are like "I don't wanna date a guy shorter than me" will change their minds. That being said, height is considered an attractive feature, and it is easy to gain confidence from the fact that you are taller than people.

So, advice to you manlets out there: Don't fucking get triggered by these bait threads. Just don't be jaded about your height, nobody likes a guy with a Napoleon complex.

scientist in the USA (like astronauts) use the metric system dumbass

7'0" (2.14m) here again. Here a picture of my shoes as proof

decimeter = 10 centimeters
decameter = 10 meters

No, my life's pretty awesome and I got a 9/10 gf.

I had a friend who was 6'8. He lived depressed because it was hard getting women at that height. Killed himself with an OD of cocaine base paste.

The average white male height is 5ft 10in.

If your shoe size is under 12 why haven't you commuter suicide? Women like men with big strong feet. Anything under 12 isn't cutting it and is a footlet.

ETERNAL YOUTH!
While you guys go fat and bald, or skinny and bald...I still get carded. Like it or not, age and height are societally correlated. So be as fit as you want to be...but you'll NEVER be mistaken for being younger than you are...at best--you look great---for your age...

While I still have the skeptical black woman with the stink eye as I walk up with a twelve pack #feelsgoodman...versus clearly you're 42, sir...no I'm actually 27...or even better, do you have cancer? I'm so sorry sir...take care of yourself, okay? Or you fat old fuck....damn, man....

Sorry to hear that this happened to your friend, but I honestly don't have much of an issue in that department. Being this tall is a huge pain in the ass in many other ways, but if you lift and take care of yourself, people will treat you differently (that goes for all heights, not just tall people)

Nigger, I'm 6'2" and I think about suicide daily.

Height isn't everything. Penis size is.

confidence is pretty much a mix of humor and cockyness

Not for being short.

This. I'm 5'9 and my wife is 5'2 and we haven't aged in 10 years even after 2 kids. This height meme is stupid and is what lead retards like elliot rodgers to kill people.

found the pedo seriously go date someone your height you lack of an ego prick

I'm 5'2, I was born to suicide :)

Are you a girl? because that is hot.

holy shit, anyone have a source on the woman second to last?

that guy knows what he's getting into. I love how women can be just that tall and be as shy and easy, that must've been highschool too. There were definitely tall women who were easy in HS, missed opportunity there.

>short men of Sup Forums
no.

5'3 and past puberty lol..dont worry user, plenty of hobbits in the world

Guess I'll say it.

That bitch on the left is hard. Wow. Total butter face. Shame.

>Arguing over systems of measurement.
I guess the next logical step is semantics and misspellings.

5'7, height doesn't mean anything if you are confident or funny you can get more pussy than you know what to do with. i've always been the funny guy and i've fucked all sorts of women.

I have the webm to this, but it's over 2MB. fucking aye, jewchan.

I'm 5'7, i have a 6'1 gf.

Why should i kill myself when i can /ss/ everyday ?

I'm 5'5"

Today I'm 35 years old. Happily married. Been together for 8 years. She's hot. We both make a lot of money. She actually makes more than me. I'm the luckiest guy in the world and wouldn't trade my height for anything. It's who I am and part of how I got here.

Wasn't always this way.

When I was a teen and away at college, I thought I'd be foreveralone.

Girls would actually tell me I was too short for them.

First I believed them and yea, sorta wanted to kill myself.

But then I got smart about it.

Turns out, girls that tell you that you're short are either real dumb or have daddy issues. You can fuck with their heads and turn the situation around
real fast.

So basically, I learned to pick up chicks by mindfucking the ones who called me too short.

That taught me how to be a good fuck, be confident and spot quality girls.

If it wasn't for that struggle, I probably wouldn't
have had what it took to attract a quality girl like my wife.

That's just a picture of people on both ends of the spectrum that no one else wants to date; super short men and super tall women. Therefore, they are perfect for each other. You say women prefer short guys like it's some universal truth. I think you know that's bull shit.

>She actually makes more than me
hahaha faggot, your wife is the husband in that relationship.

>implying

nigger

spotted the insecure little bitch.

Nope. I'm 5 foot 8 inches why? Because my life is going good. Got a gf, great job as a engineering project manager and might move up.

>5'10
>8 inch dick

it looks even bigger because im under 6 feet.

I wear tight jeans your ur gurl can see my shlong 24/7

This, but gf is 5'9.

its actually been proven multiple times by multiple different studies that women prefer men under 5'4 who have at least a penis length of 14in

>spotted the insecure little bitch.
spotted the over sensitive cuck who sucks his wifes manly dick for pesos.

(OP)
Good for you man. Confidence gets you laid more than everything bar none.

>14 inch dick

wat

Soooo...? This is bait, right? Who is gonna date the short girls then? And you're trying to say being attracted to a short girl=pedo? You can't be this retarded... seriously, what did your parents do to you? Why do you have a bad brain?

>every time that guy gets a hug his face is crammed in between tits

I don't know. That seems pretty cool.

That sounds like something a short guy tells himself to get through the day. I'm not buying it. And according to every woman I've ever has the convo with, they all prefer guys who are taller than them. And you're trying to say they were all lying, that they really prefer guys who are shorter than them? You know what? Whatever let's you get through your day user. Go out there and be somebody.

Women are usually shorter than the average guy. I'm 5'9" and the tallest girl I dated was 5'8". It's more of a biological dominance thing. If any girl feels they can be safe with you, they're predisposed to be more attracted to you.

Like anyone here knows what women want. Fact is you're all here because you are cringe irl...you can be as tall as you want but you faggots will always be socially awkward.

but your exempt of course?

I personally like the banter. I'm social for a living. I cringe all the time at how fucking stupid people are.. But once in a while, you find someone to share a laugh with. OP did that. I commend him for it.

so much this

No, because females are submissive and should not be growing past the size of 5'4.
Anything taller and they are disrespecting the hierarchy.

what if im 5'12''?

They can grow as big as they fucking want. They will always be the weaker sex. However, if you can demonstrate value in a biological way. They will be attracted to you.

>Thinks he's superior because someone else landed on the moon

CHECKED

IT'SHAPPENING.GIF

You type and sound like a le gentlesir neckbeard

Good thing I'm into getting domed and feeling like a shota.
Plus the bonus of having some one to reach the top shelf.

This, but I've often described 5'11" the bastard of the height chart.

Agreed user I know this feeling forever young. I'm 22 and look like I'm still 15 especially when I shave gets women sopping wet. I guess it's some sort of young attraction thing idk, but it works for me!