Should I an hero?

Should I an hero?

>failed in highschool
>dropped out of college
>wagecuck for 3 years
>want to quit job ASAP and get a big boy job but i need money
>got an IT cert but "entry level" jobs require 3-5 years of experience + bachelors degree in computer science for just answering phone calls and support tickets
>no gf
>dont really like talking to women because we have nothing in common
>no car, take bus everyday
>fat
>smoke a lot of cigarettes
>shower once a week
>been drinking a lot recently
>no passions
>jack of all trades master of none
>schedule is as follows : Wake up at Noon, Get to work late everyday at 2, get out at 7, get home at 9, fap, sleep, 6 days a week
>dont even enjoy videogames
>only have 2 friends, both have significant others and dont do much other than drink

What the fuck can I do? Should I just an hero?

You just keep posting these rockin' gifs, my friend!

I'm way worse off than you op. Stop being a pussy
i'll never have a real job as i dropped out of highschool at 17 and caught a felony at 18.

where do you live?

Felt bad till I read that you only shower once a week. Your problem is simple you are lazy as fuck, and I mean that objectively

Taylor?

Yes

what was the felony for?

It's okay to be lazy if you do it well, just become a fucking vagabond or someshit OP, if you are suicidal why not just do everything how you want to do it? Don't like your job? quit it . Want sex? Amsterdam has a whole street for that.

Just don't be an annoying bitch about it, nobody actually gives a shit.

quit smoking, drink moderately, get to work on time, go back to school (community college, anything), then get a new job, a new (even used) car, and go on from there.
>doesn't have to be in that order

pwid cocaine. Caught with 13 grams of the shit

Keep posting these nice gifs user

hot damn, way too much to carry. couldn't imagine being grabbed with 1 gram, not pwid obvi but still shit creek. sorry man.

Go walk around a college campus. See when theyre doing job fairs. Therll be IT there. Talk to them. Know how to deflect college status questions. Present yourself well and earn a job off that. ??? Profit

Fuck id say you got a pretty good life tbh..

Fuck getting a girlfriend

FIll that void with hookers and weed

Cut yer drinking to as low as you can stand. Dont drink out of boredom. Alcohol is a serious stop sign to getting shit done. Just sayin.

Fix every single thing on this list below "dropped out of college"

an hero but livestream it op for us all to see

Also stop looking for jobs on the internet. Every other lazy cunt is doing that too. Go to places in person give a real life copy of your resume to people. Follow that up with a phone call in 2 or 3 days. People like to put a face to a name and it shows your not a troll. Trust me and most importantly ignore peoples job requirements, everyone wants something better than they can afford its human nature, just like eveyone will eventually settle for less

here's something no one will tell you:

most jobs will hire you without exprience if you're confident and charming enough during the interview, act excited about the job and say shit like "looking forward to learn more".

especially in entry level jobs.

The whole "3-5" years of experience is a fucking myth. Apply for every job you think you are physically capable of doing. Even if you need a little more training. VERY few jobs are expecting to hire someone with a lot of experience, who knows exactly how to do the job with no additional training.

Their HR department is going to hire the best person who applies. If a bunch of losers (like your bitch ass) apply, then they have to choose the best loser. That loser could be you!

It costs you literally nothing to apply. Just fucking try, you cuck.

Nigger, build websites.

I make around $30k a month providing websites to small to medium sized businesses.

I also charge $200 a month for maintenance, social media and marketing tools.

By just cold calling btw. This shit is so fucking easy.

I went to a local community college for 1 year (got halfway through the program) studying computer programming. After 1 year I landed a part-time job making $25/hr. Worked there part time for a year while I finished school. When I graduated, they offered me a full-time job at $45/hr.

There is a lot of $$$ and opportunities in IT if you actually fucking try. If you have IT skills and can't land a good job, you must be a real lazy piece of shit.

get into cars

more info plez

Wah?

I'll give you guys my marketing plan.

Do NOT EVER offer "web design", fuck that. It's a commodity, you can get it from ANYWHERE.

You have to offer a product that is unique. So offer web design but call it anything you want then bundle it with white-labeled software.

Like I swear to fucking christ if I see other fucking web design company called "WERE FUCKING FAGS DESIGN INC." I'm gonna flip. No wonder why you're struggling.

Come up with a brand name and sell your product under it. And it better not fucking include "designs, design, websites or web".

I also do something wild though, I have software that lets me design shit very quickly. So I offer web design in 72 hours, for free. If they like it, they sign with me. If they don't, whatever. I'll sell that exact design to someone else.

You're welcome faggots.

Please don't KILL YOURSELF.

And whatever you do, please don't STREAM YOUR SUICIDE ON FACEBOOK.

Killing yourself is not AWESOME.

EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER YOU as a coward for facing death straight in the eye.

op go all out.

The grass is always fucking greener bro.

Happiness stems from within. Appreciate what you have and work hard for every bit more.

Lose some damn weight, and shower more often for a fucking start.

Is there any way for a fellow non-troll user to contact you with a few inquiries?

Drink bleach faggot.

horsepiss bitch gtfo

How the fuck do you "catch" a felony? Nah nigga, you done fucked up is what you did.

What do you need to know brah.

>start working out a bit to lose weight
>join military
>go to school for free whilst in
>become a doctor with no student debt
>make $300k a year
In the service you'll make more drinking buddies, if not actual friends and once you make that good money btches will come easily. Just be motivated for one fucking month in your life and work out to start the process.
Or if you're too much of a pussy an hero, but I know you, OP, and you can do this.

Did you purchase or create the software that helps you design quickly?

Nigger please, you have to try harder than that. Let faggoty anne kill himself. He'd be doing us all a favor.

My dubs are telling you not to do it

Here's the thing.

It relies on you knowing how to code. So if you know HTML/CSS then it'll be a breeze.

But if you don't, you're gonna have a hard time. If you don't then just use WIX.

They have a white-labeled version of their software.

You mean these? Also don't do it OP

Learn to code, stupid

Most branches are actually more selective now. They don't want high school drop-outs.

>> So if you know HTML/CSS then it'll be a breeze.

No, it won't be a breeze. You have to learn AT LEAST one programming language not only a markup

I stopped reading when you said IT is the same as CS. Fuck off, I'm a CS major and I'm a godamn engineer, I don't take phonecalls. IT is a shit tier career because your job can be outsourced whereas development requires field skills plus communication and design.

And lastly, what are the services you offer with the social management? Does it vary by the client or do you just have a standard offering throughout the board to streamline as many as possible?

Nigger, I'm talking about the software I use. You just need to know HTML/CSS. They make interactions very easy to do without the use of Javascript or JQuery. It's built in.

I'm all about the SPEED of delivery to clients. Sure, could I spent 3 months to make a website? Absolutely. Would that make me different from anyone else? No.

It's a software company that whitelabels their software.

Look up Vendasta.

>shower once a week
>mfw

Hell no you have so much more to do

>Implying html and CSS is coding
Fuuuuuuuuuuckin pleb, you are an insult to coders everywhere

Nigger, you're a faggot.

Knowing how to use markup is fucking ESSENTIAL.

>shower at least 3 times a week
>stop drinking except socially
>fap every other day instead
>get a shit car and wrench yourself so its cheep
>realize you were being a fag
>use newfound confidence to go assert yourself a job
>???
>profit.
If you dont believe me I dont give a fuck, go do this shit, doesnt really matter what order you do them in. If you dont try this before you an hero I will be personally upset with you.
K?

You are literally me. Every single part of this except for cigarettes, no girl, and no car. But other then that, we are the same. It's oddly comforting, but also hurts when I remember I will be another worthless human for the rest of my life

Barely, you can get bootstrap studio to put that shit together. Markup and stylesheets are important but they're not coding in anyway; they're not Turing complete, they don't think. Go get yourself a CS degree, it's all algorithmic development and applied math. HTML and CSS are useful skills the same way that being able to read, write, and speak a human language is an essential skill.

Once again, client's don't give a FUCK if you know any of that.

I've built up a company over the past 2 years to 30k a month. I honestly don't give a shit if I don't know PHP or Ruby in depth.

how did you get a pt job at $25/hr after one year at a community college? you don't learn shit in that amount of time. you must have had other qualifications and the 1yr CC experience was irrelevant

or you're lying

just here to say that is alpha as fuck.
nice job user

Nobody gives a fuck if you don't know PHP, Ruby is debatable. Point is, you have no usable skills. Maybe sellable ones, for now. But the need for front-end only developers is coming to an end. If done business needs an info site, any fuckhead off the street can build a Square space and make it LOOK absolutely fantastic; but if you want it to do anything, you need to have a real skillset. Original point still stands: HTML & CSS is not coding and you sound ignorant as fuck to anyone with a degree by saying it is.

Also, he's a con artist. But if he's making money, good on him.

>no usable skills

lol alright bud. I spent a fucking HALF A YEAR to fully learn web design and all of it's nuisances to create original websites.

I don't give a fuck what you think. There will always be a market for original design.

im basically in the same position OP, except im not fat and i dont smoke

>con artist

how.

how'd you start? did you build random useless websites to show off in some sort of portfolio or what?

Did websites for charities and family to get a portfolio.

>should I an hero
Yes...didnt read anything else

OP be a hero and livestream it.

Oh wow, half a year! I spent 4 years learning how computers work, a lot of people spend more. You don't learn web design in half a year, JS/ES is the driving component of web design... Not to mention any dynamic activity with a real language.

You're not a coder, you're an artist; which is cool. It's just unnecessary.

Because he's fucking people into letting him crazy cash for services that anyone with half a brain can provide for themselves. Not everyone can do logic, everyone can design given a simple enough interface.

bump

By letting I meant paying*

And a side note, I'm not trying to be a troll here; I'm being less diplomatic because hey fuck it, it's Sup Forums, but I honestly feel butthurt that you fuck people out of their money and you call yourself a coder and pretend you've got this advanced skillet.

go on /fit/ and fix your damn life fool. Lose the weight and cut the habbits then read some philosophy and make something out of your life

It always amazes me when I see people like you.

"He can't even code!"
"You can just use SquareSpace!"
"Who would pay that much a month?"

A ton of businesses would. That's who.

Most people, as in 97% know fuck-all about design and websites. I'm targeting businesses who want a custom design and not a template. Sure could you use SquareSpace? Absolutely. Would it be the same website that 5,000 other businesses have? Yep.

I also provide them with listing builder, reputation management and social media tools. Seriously, businesses jump at it. I hardly even have to even sell.

The fact that you're still bitching about "HURRR HE DOESN EVEN CODE GUSIE".

Do you HONESTLY think businesses care? No. Not even in the LEAST bit. They care about having a great online presence. Which I provide in under 72 hours.

Nah man dont do it, life works out in weird as fuck watys

>dont really like talking to women because we have nothing in common

You both like dick. Checkmate

Living doesn't have to be awesome all the time.

There's enough in between the massive depression to keep me going.

True but fuck it there's people who want someone to do it for them, he is doing exactly that and getting money. He's got a good gig figured out

My debate has nothing (okay a little) to do with your product. It all goes back to coding being an important skill and the fact that HTML &CSS is not coding. I could give two shits about the business aspect and the marketing aspect and I think that's where our disagreement is: you're focused on my insults to your business, and I apologize because undeniably, a business will get a more unique, less weighty project if it's hand written rather than template built. You're social media tools, I can't really speak for, it's outside of my industry.

However, what I'm insulted by in this thread is the continued comparisons between CS and front end web development and coding. They're really different, and I don't think it's fair to call yourself a web developer if you're not handling logic, because even if you're not, someone else is; whether it's the browser developer or the guy who writes your auto compiling logic libraries. That's who is the coder and the real developer in my eyes. To say: oh nothing you'll get in school matters, just drop out and learn HTML and CSS, that's what feels so cringey ignorant of you to say.

I get it.

I'm not saying I'm a developer. I cannot fully grasp most algos and anything outside basic JQuery I pretty much just say NAH.

But I do know HTML and CSS which is all I need for the software I use. It allows me to literally crank out sites for clients in a short time.

What I AM saying is that you can be successful just designing websites for businesses. You don't NEED to know everything like Javascript, PHP, Ruby, JQuery, etc. to be successful. I'm the living testament to that.

That's all I'm saying. Web design for small to medium businesses is still SUPER lucrative and I hate when people say that templated services like SquareSpace are a better option.

I prove on-page SEO, listing building, social media tools, reputation management & on top of all of this I actually have courses that my clients can take to learn about SEO and Adwords on their own time.

For $199 a month, that's a fucking steal. I don't care who you are. I used to charge $1k-10k a month for SEO services.

Op, some people may give a shit, but you won't find any of them here. Just handle things logically and objectively and you can accomplish anything. Wanna get girls, find out what people like, learn a bit of psychology. Just go out and find out what you like in life, and if you dont like anything, go do some research into depression and handle that shit logically, with schedules and plans.

I can accept that. And long as you're telling the truth (I believe but this is the internet), then you are a testament to that. Coming out of school, $25,000 in debt, I just signed a contract for $55,000. Not dick shitloads of money, but it's livable and it's more than anyone I know my age outside of my field (I'm 22). You're definitely worth more money, and you make a superior product to the alternatives, but I feel that for the product I make, there are exactly 0 alternatives. Somebody has an idea and I can realize and produce it.

That's not me shitting on your product, even if it came out arrogant, it's just me explaining my position.

user make your passion yourself.
Use your free time to make yourself better.
Take long relaxing showers, challenge yourself to drink only water, try some easy ass sit ups or push ups when no one is around.

If you try anything to improve yourself, you'll feel better about yourself, other people will like you more, and naturally better things will come to you.

It's hard, but you can get out of your rut user, I've been there. Start with little things.

Hey man that whole "Jack of all Trades" was intended to demonstrate how it's better to be good at a lot of things and not just really good at one thing. Look it up. You got this bro.

>Should I an hero?
Yes. Kill yuorself faggot

Military