Hey, Sup Forums it's been a while since I posted or even lurked around here. I am asking a simple question...

Hey, Sup Forums it's been a while since I posted or even lurked around here. I am asking a simple question, because I cannot find a simple answer online. I have this (pic related) 60 500 mg Aspirin tablets, which makes a total of 30 grams, duh. Will it kill me if I take them? I mean how sure is it? And also, they are a lot, can I crush them into powder and dilute them with juice or milk to make them go down easier and will that still kill me? Thank you beforehand.

Don't kill yourself, user.

Hey, thanks for your wishes, but I'm done. Someone please tell me if crushing them into powder and drinking them will work.

Top kek.
Aspirin won't kill you faggot. Easily found online. Why don't you stay out of your mommy and daddy's medicine cabinet, and move over to their gun safe.

Never try to kill yourself with pills OP.
Theres always a chance you'll pass out and puke them up and then you're just stuck alive with all kinds of fucked up organs.

There are no guns here.

Really guys, Im not looking to entertain you, please just tell me if diluting them will work.

Then fucking try it out imbecilic fuck.

20g is pretty lethal, so taking 30g WILL kill you

Pal, thats the reason Im asking, I dont want to try it out if it will not kill me.

Thank you, do crushing them and drinking with some beverage will still work?

I'm not looking for entertainment, and don't care one way or the other if you die. Hell, I don't care one way or another if i die. I'm just giving you the straight science of the situation.

Any time you are trying to OD on pills, there is a chance you will vomit and live, and if that happens, the odds are high your organs will get fucked up from the almost OD. If youre goal is to kill yourself, look into getting a helium tank online, there are tutorials, its simple to do.

But to directly answer you, diluting it is fine as long as you drink the whole thing with all the pills, yes that would most likly kill you. The dosage you have will only work if youre fairly low weight thou, if youre fat then that your dosage isnt high enough ,and id highly recommend against continuing forward as youll probably live.

Ingesting is ingesting

You're gonna fail killing yourself you stupid fuck, just like you have always failed in your life.

You weak shit

Thank you, I've been starving myself for a couple of months and have lost a lot of weight, I think I'm 170-180 lbs right now.

fuck dude, one or two of those should be enough to kill you. Stay safe bro

I'll just give you the quick and dirty of what I found.

LD50 for asprin on rats was .2g/kg mass. Assume that you'll survive more. Lets assume the high end of average body mass that you weigh 100kgs (~220lbs). LD50 for you would be at least 20g which you're just over. I'd say to do it for sure you should take 60g but... I only say that as it's a bitch to come back from an attempt.

Also, don't kill yourself, but if you really want to go through with it, don't fuck up. Failing an OD will fuck you hard in the long run.

God speed user.

Revising as I didn't see that post when I replied, you'd need 16.4g of aspirin to off yourself on the LD50. So 45g is what I'd do if I was in your shoes.

Ah, yeah, that's still a little higher than I'd reccomend for that dosage if you want a guranteed death. At your weight I'd do 85 500 mg. Again thou, seriously dude, pills are a bad choice. Jump off a tall building or off a high bridge. lock your self in a garage with the car running. find a gun show and buy a gun off some scumbag. better options are out there.

call this number

>record yourself talking to them for at least 10 minutes
>post video of said conversation
>call again each day for the next 4 weeks
>slowly increase time by 5 minutes each day until you reach an hour

Do this and I'll tell you

Thank you. It's the uncertainty that has me asking all this. This place is so useless, no beams to hang a rope and not high enough to throw myself off of. I admit I'm a coward, I just want a way to do it with no way of coming back.

Hope you have a fun time taking 60 asprin pills then vomiting foam and ruining your body in a few hours :)

Just tie a noose

Thank you for all the info guys, I think I have enough info to take a decision. Take care.

forgot to say Way better than pills if i was gonna off myself IMO when i posted the pic

If your killing yourself beuy more than enough.
Go the hole 9 yards buy as much as you can cause when you are dead you won't care about the money

You sure are a silly fella. Anyways... only like 8 percent of overdoses end in death dude. You're more likely to fuck up and organ and make a shitty life tougher. Anyways dude good luck or whatever. Hope you feel better I guess

Take tylenol if you want to ensure death. There's no cure for a tylenol overdose

What are your other options OP?