Sup Forums I need advice and I need it now. I got this tranny's nudes by flashing my cash around

Sup Forums I need advice and I need it now. I got this tranny's nudes by flashing my cash around.
She's clearly a gold digger looking for cheap party money but I can put my dick in his butt if I keep throwing money at it.
I don't think I want to but I don't want to be a dick.
In return for your advice I'll dump what I got
pic related

This is 100% fresh OC by the way. Brand new pics she just took, or at least a handful are. I have about 12 of them

This is urgent Sup Forums I'm mid text with this sheman

Pics or didn't happen

If ur into go for it

>She's clearly a gold digger looking for cheap party money but I can put my dick in his butt if I keep throwing money at it.

He, you fucking faggot, it's a HE.

Titts?

I clearly referred to it as he, she and it in my OP

Just tell me if it's worth shelling out for a gold digger.
He's 18. Thin as fuck, I don't really care for it's face too much. But with enough makeup anything can look decent.
Sup Forums's thoughts please.

Not a lot to grab onto

>2023
>not just using singular they

No

id say go for it man, if you got the cash to burn fuck it

New developments. It's GOT an etransfer already that I didn't send that it didn't know about and it asked me the passcode for it.
100% confirmed gold digger, 100% confirmed whore

Not down. Just dumping what I got

I would totally dick that. What are you waiting for?

#1 I sent the bitch money and I know she got the etransfer and she's saying she didn't trying to get more like I'll send another one because this one "messed up"
#2 I have the money to burn on probably better looking traps and real women.

The only reason I'm considering it now is because it has a massive daddy fetish. Massive. And I dig that.

Have fun obsessing over gender for the rest of your life faggot. I'll just be calling everyone they instead of giving them the satisfaction of using their pronouns.

Gross, dude. Gross dude.

I leave Sup Forums for 6 months and this is the kind of faggotry I return to? I regret killing sandniggers for you. I should have stayed home and let them migrate and rape your sister you heathen cuck