Ask a corporate assassin anything.

Can i please have money, if not can you fuck up my last employer

no u

Do you know any corporate hackers? If so, give contact, need one for a job

Wtf is a corporate assassin and what do you do

Me to

No. Yes, if you pay me.
Yes.
You're better with a freelancer. The guys that they draft onto payroll are middling to average. They can keep the systems safe from script kiddies, but that's about it.

What is a corporate assassin

what is your weapon of choice for killing?

Or what weapon/weapons dose he recommend

How many penis's have you assassinated with your mouth today

Murder people who corporations want dead. It's a good gig if you can get it.
Nice trips. Question answered above.
Serial killers have a singular weapon of choice. I'll take damn near anything, context dependent. For general-purpose hits, I prefer smaller caliber pistols - no shame in double-tapping, and I'd prefer shooting twice and hitting with both rounds to having to pump five rounds through the air with a wildly recoiling pistol before hitting anything. Anything 9mm is usually okay. If silence is required, I'll just add a heavy dose of narcotic to something I know they're going to indulge in, then slip in and make damn sure the dose is lethal.

where did op go

what made you want to be a hitman?

how much do you get paid on average ? highest pay ? lowest pay ? what does it depend on ?

he realised his basement dwelling fantasies are as autistic as they can get and killed himself

Just your mom's.
Okay, geeking out a little here. If you can get your hands on the FB Vis model 35, by all means, do. The thing is durable as fuck, easy to maintain, and dead accurate.

y r ur sunglasses pink

His imagination, boredom and the fact you're all idiots combines into the perfect shit storm, Ricky.

How many times have you seen the movie hitman

If a job runs long, does your mum keep your tendies warm for you?

kek

Well your obviously not a professor because my mom is a woman with no penis u dumby my dad on the other hand now HE has a penis

whats it like being a hitman?

I was typing. It's a thing.
It's less that I want to be a hit man, and more that I want to be paid well, and I happen to be pretty good at what I do.
This one's a crapshoot. It depends on the visibility and security of the target, and how bad people want him dead. My smallest paycheck in recent memory was five grand (suburban job, no real security) and my biggest was 120k (some hotshot in Mexico City, had a small army of thugs and a decent security setup. Killed him at his mistress' place). The better assassins can get half a mil per job.

Ever worked for 3M?

Pics or it didn't happen

how did you get recruited?

do you only kill people u think deserve to die?
Or will you burn in hell for all eternity?

I don't wear sunglasses. If you mean the image, it's because 80s.
None.
The fuck are tendies?
Have you checked lately?
Long stretches of boredom punctuated by brief moments of intense panic.

HAs Anyone ReAlly Been FAr Even As Decided to Use Even Go WAnt to do Look More Like?

First off i'm drunk. Second, you're a fucking moron if you think a 9mm is the only thing you can suppress. Why wouldn't you use a DMR with a suppressor you scrub.

>3 new posts
whats your back up plan if shit hits the fan

what long range weapon would you recommend
like something for sniping

> (You)
>The fuck are tendies?

Don't fuck with me you basement dwelling lard ball. You know damned well what a tendie is.

Thanks for the advice on weapons op

Nah. Monsanto pays well though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAno
Worked for a 'private security' firm, got called on to do a wetwork job under the table, it went well, got recommended for another one... the rest is history. Short version - work for mercenaries and this is half a step away.
I'll burn in hell, but if I do, I'll at least get double my money back.

have you ever worked for the clintons?

do you do cocaine?

Have you met LA-G?
(Long Arm of God)

*mouth drops*

I'm so sad now.

fake and gay

Why are you such a faggot? OP

Only on Tuesday.
It has nothing to do with noise suppression and everything to do with the fact that I have flimsy fucking wrists and hate the recoil on larger weapons. Accuracy, yo.
Morocco or New Zealand.
I don't snipe. Too conspicuous. Small arms can be passed off as a robbery gone bad or a gang hit, toxins and drugs can be accidents or suicide or an overdose... high caliber rifle rounds? That's an investigation you don't want.
My memes are not dank enough to know what a fucking tendie is.
S'aight.

What's it like to lie with no proof to a bunch of retards on a school night?

Also ever taken out a celebrity?

What are your prices

Nope. I work corporate, not political.
Weed and mead only.
No.
Because I'm an OP. OP is always a faggot. Also because I like dudes, so... you know. There's that.

do you do any form of martial arts?

is krav magal all it's cracked up to be?

Do you know who "Brandon-Z" is? Why does he only kill other contract killers??

What you're doing is illegal, so goodluck with this OP

Ok john wick

How do you like your pizza?

LAG is dead idiot. Russians got his ass at least ten years ago

Nice. I haven't seen a good cringe thread in a while.

The amount of faggotry in this thread is almost unbearable. I don't know which is worse: the faggot claiming to be an assassin or the faggots that believe him.

Should I invest in cyberware early on or conserve essence in case I want to use magic later?

> (You)
>My memes are not dank enough to know what a fucking tendie is.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THESE DOUBLES AND GO KILL YOURSELF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> alternately, keep evidence, expose everything for lulz
> this is what you could do if you weren't a lying sack of shit

kys xD

How much to kill him?

Real or fake who gives a fuck, its different from all the traps and furries you little window wiping shit stain.

Wow I didn't know you supported the recoil from a rifle with your wrists? You must shoot like some untrained fuck ( think of afghan national army/ iraqi army), you're a faggot and i'm drunk. I hope you eat your tendies cold bitch.

I agree

Not on jobs. Never get into a fistfight if you're a hired gun. You will lose.
Yes. I don't do it, but it's effective as fuck.
Nope.
>Caring about laws
>2017
Good luck in the next decade, kid.
I wish. He has some goddamn style.
New York style. Pepperoni. Nothing fancy.
Ask /tg/.

Why are you so full of shit?

>La-G
>Dead

Oh wow

OP, stop getting mad

Any pics of jobs

How much for one hack plz.

Not OP but my guess is that he likes using zip guns.

What dubs?
If you can get me his dox, I can make the run for under 3k. Under 2k if he's in the midwest.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE TENDIES?!
Also of course you don't support the recoil from a rifle with your wrists, I was talking larger bore pistols. I don't use rifles.

I second this

OP: Do you use the Deep Web???

Chicken tendies. It's a nuggets-like treat for autist and our great lord's favorite food.

Thanks in regards

Yay, I'm in the Midwest. Also a Marine combat veteran that ACTUALLY knows about weapons and combat.

Implying you can't be caught off guard. Just saying.

[spoiler]Mead plus boredom.[/spoiler]
I'm down here.
That's a good way to ruin client confidentiality. So no. Also I don't do souvenirs.
You'd have to ask the hackers.
>Pistols, ideally 9mm or similar.
>Poisons
>Narcotics
>Knives
>Fire
Those are my usual weapons. If I can figure out what the fuck a tendie is, I'll try to murder someone with one just to add it to the resume. BECAUSE EVIDENTLY THAT'S A THING NOW.

What's your biggest regret in life?

Not op but
Good luck

how did you get into this

so how do you go about killing someone
>do you just walk past them and shoot them
>how do you hide evidence that you killed a person
>do you hide body's and if so how and where do you hide body's
>do you dress yourself to blend in with what people would normally wear around the area your going to kill someone
>how do you get away once you killed someone
>do you ever wear things to hide your face

Nah. Corporate communications use a proprietary network, it's not deep web. It's not technically web at all.
Oh. Well.
...gotta kill a fuck with chicken now.
>Marine
>On Sup Forums
kek
This, mostly. Surprise and careful planning are my best friends.

Not really worried about some internet autist.

>[/spoiler]
You are not 'Murrican I bet.

Oh Good, now two faggots are lying. I should know I am a astronaut.

How many dicks have you sucked?

listening to this pog boot fuck makes my dick soft

Post a pic of your gun with time stamp

What corporate industry do you kill for?

You should be

How many people you killed??? jc

Yes, because all Marines are in the Marines for their entire life and spend entire said life without internet access. So much more unlikely than a corporate hitman bragging about his conquests on here.

where do you get your weapnons

You can buy tendies at a supermarket.

And the marines thing is not surprising, there are some veteran officinist here. Not real marines but you'll get shit thrown at you when you point that out.

STFU liar

Found the other debil

Why don't you use more a hk or glockek? Is the Vis that good?

This.
Gangmembers?
Clients supply them?
Surely they aren't obtained legally. Also, do you ditch weapons or use them for more than one job?

Do you "always" remember the first time you kill somebody? Or the first time you got paid to do do?