ITT: we kill the inhabitants of a region and transform it into a nature reserve

ITT: we kill the inhabitants of a region and transform it into a nature reserve

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/can-world-really-set-aside-half-planet-wildlife-180952379/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boom

EspĂ­rito Santo

Objectively, New Zealand would probably be the best. Very low population in a very large area. Only 4 or 5 million people have to die.

DELET

According to google that's a state by rio
Why wouldn't you kill the niggers of rio as well?

Canada

It makes sense, doesn't it? Minimum human death toll, good climate, nice contained space to put a lot of animals...

We could genocide all Africans, then we could have a giant continent to have lots of animals in

Africa has 1 billion people, though. Even if we're ignoring the moral aspect of it, just imagine how difficult it would be to kill 1 billion people.

The only methods we have of killing that many so fast (nukes or anthrax) would render the area uninhabitable for a while.

It would be extremely easy to genocide niggers
They couldn't put up a fight
Don't use nukes, because that would kill animals as well
Just put boots on the ground and kill off niggers

It would be extremely difficult. 1 billion people, spread out over an area roughly the size of North America, many of them living in inhospitable desert and jungle, who would fight tooth and nail once they figured out that whitey was trying to kill every last one of them. Killing them with "boots on the ground" would take decades. I really think that if we're trying to create a perfect nature preserve, then we need to kill everyone in NZ. Or simply evacuate them to other Anglo countries, let's be honest, you're not *that* different from Australians/Brits/Canadians or even Americans. Minimal effort, maximum gain. The second best option, of course, is Australia.

when did small flightless birds become this evil?

basically you could kill whole NZ by releasing a few snakes there :^)

we're already mostly a nature reserve

Unironically most of them. Pop of about 2 billion with communities living on villages spread apart across the globe.

You could unironically fit the entire world's population into the American Deep South (from Texas to Florida to South Carolina) with plenty of room and make the rest a nature preserve. Or you could do the same along China's East Coast. From a purely utilitarian standpoint, we might as well just move all the people to one of those two regions and leave only a handful of settlements elsewhere to produce food.

We should force all Australians to live in the desert while we turn all their coastal area into a giant nature reserve
That would be fucking hilarious

literally this, nuke when?

Population of 500 million would be ideal

Da fuck?
How is a Hector's dolphin posting on the internet?

literally what did he mean by this?

Why concentrate people? To make them easier to control?
The point of everyone being spread out is to have all sorts of unique cultures and creeds while also allowing them to enjoy their world.

Might be easier to just move them all to the other Anglo countries. Australia has about 20 million people, right? Send them all to the US/UK/Canada, turn the now-empty island into a nature reserve.

We're fine with 7 billion. It's just a matter of organizing everyone efficiently. We could feed and house everyone on the planet pretty comfortably. But our primitive monkey brains don't allow it, we're inherently greedy and we don't really care about people on the other side of the world.

You want to nuke the entirety of NZ and you have an NZ flag
You have to be deep in the sea safe from the explosion
So are you a dolphin?

retard, obviously I'd move to australia first since I already know what's coming

We need a global 1 child policy, so each country decreases their population
Nations that do not comply should have their inhabitants exterminated as an example to other nations

mostly :)

That's stupid, because the only countries where such a policy could be really enforced are the wealthy ones. The dirt-poor countries don't even have decent paved roads, they're not going to enforce shit.

stfu poo pee land i'll poo on you cause you're dum

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/can-world-really-set-aside-half-planet-wildlife-180952379/

This is a more realistic idea
Each country reserve 50% of their land for nature, free from human buildings, farms, etc

>only 50%
manlets

We'll help poor countries to enforce this policy by giving them free contraceptives rather than giving them free food

imagine

I don't understand what's happening here.

75% would be even better

He deleted the best parts of the US and Mexico.

That's a good thing.

>Yucatan
>Florida
>Dixie States
>Midwest
He left the best parts of both countries

But why would he remove western montana and wyoming? And even kansas, oklahoma and north texas?

I say just keep these parts

eliminated new york, los angeles, mexico is collateral damage but nothing of value was lost

also deleted other parts :^)

>wiping out the amazonas
good idea dumbass

North Americans ITT
Colour in all the counties in this map that you would completely turn into nature reserves

any county not pictured here

Also give me time to vacate my county and head up to wyoming.

So you would convert the entire coastline into nature reserves?
Good idea to be honest
You can go to the beach with nothing but nature
Honestly I would love to do the same with NZ
Coastcucks are insufferable
We should kick them out of their homes and bulldoze their houses and plant trees over the remains of their cities

version 2.0

Rather than wiping places out, can't you just convert it into nature reserves?

We'd still have a bit of coast of north cal, a chunk of oregon and a chunk of washington including Willapa Bay and Grays Harbor. We can build those up as new Pacific import hubs.

The ocean can be a nature reserve if you treat it nicely.

Do you really want to keep North Korea and Germany?

pretty much all of africa

I would transform all the coastal districts in NZ into nature reserves

If you filed the desert with water, then no more desert. And bam! A nature reserve

Most of Western Australian coastline is desert despite the fact that it is right by the ocean
There is more to desertification than just water
Air and ocean currents, and lattitude all have important effects as well

None but thanks for the top map

New Zealand for sure then Australia. Those fuckers already live with some pretty nasty fauna and wildlife. Let's put them out of their misery.