Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

Just picked up this bad boy a few weeks ago. Slapped a side saddle on her as well as a sling and an aluminum follower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__ruKXFxFA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many confirmed kills do you have so far?

Over 300 and counting

niiiice

'cause europe

>and an aluminum follower.

Get a Volquartsen exact edge extractor for it and you'll have already fixed/prevented 90% of the problems with the 870.

Because I live in England and in 30 years of being alive I've not once been in a situation that would require a gun.
Saying that... I've been shooting with my mate's shotgun before in a field and it was so fucking fun... drinking beer and using the empty beer cans as clay pigeons.

shooting cans is fun, especially africans and mexicans.

Because I already do.

I've heard stock 870 extractors are fine, and that they are shit because MIM.
But for $23 I might do it just because. The 870 police versions use non-MIM ones so they must know something.

But I actually do OP.

You do not know what fun is until you empty several AK mags as fast as you can into a steel target or something that explodes when you shoot it.

>something that explodes
like children

I think a lot of the stock extractors really are fine but there's always a vocal minority here on the net. And yeah, for the price, why fuck around?

Hahaha took me a moment.
10/10.

They're too big to explode with an AK, try babies.

Really though there's plenty of things that explode when you hit them. My personal favorites are these little fucks or glass chunks from an old TV screen.

Got in trouble with the law a bit back,
can't own one anymore

Whatjadoo?

Got this a couple weeks ago. It's got some mods on it now as well.

this little sweetness makes me feel all warm and fuzzy at night

>Sako trg 42
Getting this in a few weeks..my erection is real

Also fuck your pewdiepie shootgun poorfag

You can always try to get your rights restored depending on your crime. What did you do?

If you get them restored you better fucking behave yourself motherfucker.

Well um.. what if i do?

edc gun

Sexy all around

What small sized handgun would you suggest to go with these. Preferably western made. German or American would be top picks.

Hey, that's my Rem 870, but not the tactical,

what for? how small? what caliber? revolver or semi?

Holy fuck, 13 isn't enough?

But really, I need more.

>steel target or something that explodes

Steel explodes? I thought it just melted.

I own 9 guns bud, and am ordering an ar10 next month

I've run literally thousands through mine and have never has an issue (used to fill the trunk with D&Q when it went on sale at Walmart). This is actually the first I've heard of it.

And

Plenty of fudd guns in there. Do you hunt?

my nigga

Preferably semi. The revolvers will be their own collection. I'd like to get at least two more semi-autos. One in .22 (probably a Walther P22) but also another in perhaps .38. I could possibly settle for a Makarov but i'd still want a small western handgun.

One time someone left an old cash register out at the range, the ones that weigh 400 lbs and are basically a stack of flat gears. That fucker sparked and smoked all over the place. Spent hours on that bastard.

>One in .22 (probably a Walther P22)
Go Walther.

>can't get caught with one anymore.

I don't know anyone that actually follows that law.

because they are in prison already

>But user...gun laws always work to stop criminals from having guns!

Steel OR something that explodes.

Steel makes a really satisfying sound when you hit it. Exploding things explode.

Can you still get 22 where you're at? Impossible here west-side US.

Not that I dislike guns, but why does every gun shilling thread have a shotgun as the OP pic? Why not a nice pistol, or a rifle? Show me a nice, sexy Browning Hi-Power, like the one I have zero pictures of

My dad did. We also did some reenactments of western shootouts in a performance group.

gotcha user, just fuckin around. I usually do 1/4-3/8 plates myself, and AR400 or 500 if I can find it.

Sorry I'm not Alton Brown

Ew, tactical variations of guns that don't need one is fucking autistic.

I don't really shoot skeet or hunt very much, so I bought it mostly for social work. So I want to be tacticool with it.

Got a C308 recently. needs some work, but its a good CETME style for the price

Just finished building my first AR15 tonight, and if my count is right that put me at 10 guns total, including an AK and a 7mmRM Remington 700 SNIPER RIFLE!!!1!

Shotties are for pussies who can't aim and don't mind replacing drywall after you gank someone.

Protip: You still have to aim a shotgun, contrary to certain myths.

>.357 SIG
But user, what about the NERVE DAMAGE?

It happened to Dugan, it could happen to you too

Slugs pleb

>SNIPER RIFLE!!!1!
most useless weapon ever

Friend always brings out a 1/2" ar500 silhouette target when we go shoot. We also have a 3" diameter 1/2" thick target which wraps around the bar when hit. It's fun as fuck. He got his targets at shootingtargets7, just google that. They have tons of ar500 stuff.

I semi-recently got an 8" 1/2" target I have not shot yet that I off amazon, pretty sure it was the same sellers. Lots of options for ar500 and 550.

youtube.com/watch?v=__ruKXFxFA0

twas a joke user, it's my hunting rifle, plus I occasionally enjoy putting holes in paper from a long distance.

where you at user? you sound "familiar".

Idaho.

Damn, I didn't know he was a gun guy.

ah, not him

Oh yeah, he's a good 'ole southern boy

I don't want to pay $500 for what's going to effectively be a noisemaker

pics or ar is fake

Anyone here likes 10mm?
Just bought a glock 20, haven't taken it to the range yet and haven't shot any handguns stronger than a 9mm before.

>SCAR
What a flaming homosexual, amirite?

>I don't want to pay $500 for what's going to effectively be the most protective, practical, and funnest device ever built.

Go black market. $150-300, depending on what you want (not from dindu).

it's not too bad, i just dont have a need/want to justify getting anything chambered in it

>haven't shot any handguns stronger than a 9mm before
Hold on tight. Although the G20 is a big fucker so it won't be too bad.

Now I'm going to ask you to trust me on this user, yes, you really do.
If you don't like guns then you've never shot one or you haven't shot the right one. Shooting guns is fun as fuck.

You can get quite a few good guns at and below that price and many of them (like .22LRs, slavshit, and shotguns) are cheap to feed.

Bro, organize that shit. Make it look pretty. They deserve better.

I like the concept of the 10mm for self defense. They have more force than .45, smaller projectile but way faster velocity. So I wanted "stopping power" plus accuracy and range

shoulda got 357mag

Sorry, had to dropbox it to myself so I could photoshop it for file size limit

It's nothing special, just a PSA Freedom MOE upper and LPK on a cheap ATI lower

>post time

True but for me a revolver is more of a back up. Where I live if I need to use my weapon I'm going to need more than 1 magazine. Criminals here are cowards and operate in groups.

I own a Glock 29. Nothing like shooting hot 10mm rounds that compare to .357 mag in a compact frame. Does have a bit of snap with higher loads. Once you practice, follow up shots get easier.

Needs another stamp.

nice. special is over rated.This is the 1st AR build i did a few years back, psa feedom upper, psa classic lower, changed out the polymer handguard and made some other minor mods. havent had any issues.

forgot i put a psa epk in the lower also

Didn't realize the flash was off for the first picture, this one might be better

>stamp
U wot m8?
It's not an SBR, I don't have a can on it, and it isn't F/A

Thanks fam, looks good.
Thinking about throwing a budget-tier red dot on it in the near future, do you have any experience with Vortex or Holosun by chance?

Just got this one last week. Remington auto 12, 9+ 1 capacity.

I had a vortex spark II for quite a while, was nice, would recommend. sold it cause needed monies when obama took muh jerb

and this is my 24" build, have a A2 lower on it now

Thanks dude, I need to find somebody with a red dot I can try first and make sure they'll be usable to me, due to astigmatism.

How much different is shooting with a dot from irons? Is there anything in specific that's different, aside from leaving both eyes open?

>implying I already don't have nerve damage from being on my computer and Sup Forums as often as I am
Do you even autism bro?

No user, .357 Sig WILL give you nerve damage AND it'll give you MS too.
It's a proven, documented fact.

RIP Dugan ;__;

Why would I give up all but one of these?

i have astigmatism also, it's not too bad when i have my contacts in though, doesnt really affect my ability to us a normal red dot. look into a prism(prismatic) scope, they negate any effect of astigmatism. It's not really different at all, also depends if you plan to co-witness or not

do you happen to live in an underground bunker?

MaaayBEEE

Planning on doing upper 1/3rd (or lower 1/3rd, isn't that the same thing?) co-witness since I have a fixed front sight, to maximize field of view when using the optic.
Also, is POI-shift a real thing when using red dots?

I want a handgun but it's a fucking bitch to get one in Canada. I better wait until I'm making that guap.

I live in Australia & i do not need one.

Bless America

fuck i need to make more money

because statistics are important.

checktttt. on my fixed sight upper i also use lower 3rd. On my one flat top AR i have a TRS25 at absolute cw with flip up irons and i like it just as much using any combination of the 3. the extra field of view with lower 1/3 i nice though. couldnt tell ya about poi shift, sry i dk