I turned 19 today

I turned 19 today.

Gonna last another year op?

Maybe. I used to plan to cut it off at 18, but I don't know where the time went.

Get a job hippie

good luck cunt. the world is a whore and she doesn't like you one bit.

fuck people fuck their families, their dogs, their religion. fuck humans. rip them off as much as you can for your own benefit!

bitch faggot.

The world gets better after 18, don't forget that and be patient.

I just turned 19 as well, I have $10,000 in the bank, housing, I'm physically fit, got friends, I'm respected at work, and I live in Japan.

Joining the Navy at the age of 17 was the greatest thing I ever did. Give the military some thought OP.

spolier alert. you die tomorrow.

no it gets worse. by the time you reach 25 all fucks are lost and your ships have sailed. no hope. don't do drugs get a good steady job and save your money. then build a career. life's a bitch.

This person is right. He is a great soothsayer.

first year outta HS in the big world was different huh? Guess that letter jacket don't mean shit now does it?

Happy Birthday!

If I die my family gets $400'000 in tax free life insurance money. And hopefully Ill be remembered well.

Happy Birthday you little shithead

Go out, get underage wasted, fuck some little teen shithead and have a good time

Or sit at home and play video games and jerk off

whatever is more fun for you, either way happy fucking birthday bitch!

wrong again. you will rot underground and be forgotten. you are a dumb cunt.

Congrats, user! To counter all of these fucks, I'll just say that my life didn't really pick up until I was 23 or so. Shit jobs until I found something I was good at, but haven't looked back since. You'll get there. Remember: Most of these Sup Forums assholes are younger than you, and know jack shit about anything.

Happy birthday, fag

could not be more wrong.

lmfao.

you're gonna be working shit jobs until you're 25. insurance will drop and you become a piece of meat for society.

hey it's my birthday too, OP

Happy Birthday, user. Please do not listen to the bitter fucks on here. You've got something most people don't: youth is on your side. I used to get down about where I was at before I hit my 20's but just give yourself time and things will get better if you give yourself a chance.

I'm 26 OP, lemme give you some advice about life.
First off this faggot knows whatsup. Join now, do your 20 years, and you'll retire from the military before you're 40 (which btw gives you half your base salary when you retire... FOR LIFE). You can go officer from enlisted after a few years. I recommend Navy for quick advancement/better retiring salary, air force for better civilian employment opportunities after military.

As for love/relationships, do yourself a solid and start doing homework on personality types like the mbti stuff. Find out what you are, how you work, and dig into what types are compatible with how you work. Humanmetricsdotcom has a solid free test.
Then take the 5 love languages test. This will help you immensely with relationships.
Also brutal honesty tops everything.

General advice: read the 7 habits of highly effective people.
Do something adventurous like hiking the appalachian trail

everyones mean happy birthday

This is actually a great present, op.

Happy birthday

'sup militaryfags. Navy myself, 3 years under my belt.
Best advice I can give you is know what you're signing up for before you enlist.
Do some online research from sources that aren't .mil or the navy's YouTube channel. I got suckered into nuke. Not the worst job, especially since I played my cards right and got picked up as an ELT, but dealing with NR is literally worse than cancer.

Happy Birthday user-kun!

I hope you find what you love out of life!

Stay strong! I believe in you!

Also, happy birthday dude.
I've spent every birthday since I've been in the service on Sup Forums, it's not that bad of a place if you ignore all the faggotry.

good luck

HBD

To: OP

Buckle up

Kek

Coming from another 19 year old, Happy Birthday and Good Luck, my dude.

Happy birthday dude!

happy birthday OP!

Suicide forfeits all life insurance.