The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump's job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

What's your excuse for still not liking the guy? Do liberals and democrats not realize they're on the wrong side of history? This is higher than obama's approval rating was at the same time in his presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319913-poll-trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-39-percent
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_feb16
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-rasmussen-reports-biased/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His approval rating is at 39% you retarded nigger.

Here's an actual source to back that up instead of pulling numbers out of my ass like you did: thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319913-poll-trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-39-percent

It's up to 55% today.

Rass was the most accurate of 2016.

>This is higher than obama's approval rating was at the same time in his presidency.

That must be one of those "alternative facts" I've been hearing so much about.

[Citation Needed]

As Trump and Brexit and even Bernie proved, polls don't mean a lot. I would trust this more since everyone I know is astounded at the amount of sheer dumbfuckery going on in the White House right now. Meltdown has already started.

Didn't you hear? It's 2017 now, chuckle nuts.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_feb16

You are WRONG as every liberal usually is.

Keep crying, you're a minority, a fossil, an antique. Everyone's laughing at you and your "fake news" bullshit.

Rasmussen typically slants pretty hard right, Huff left, Pew and CNN/ORC are usually a tossup. Gallup as well. Depends on polling methods, weighting, and how questions are worded.

Average of major polls puts him at 42 favorable, 50 unfavorable from aggregation done by RealClearPolitics.

Of course, it's pretty stark down party lines. Between 80 to 90% approval from Republicans, about the same disapproval from Democrats. His approval ratings have also taken a downward turn in the past few days, especially after the Flynn debacle.

And no, it's not, according to aggregate polls. Trump's doing worse than any president since Truman in many of the polls.

>Everyone's laughing at you and your "fake news" bullshit.
You mean what Trump cries out every other Tweet he makes?

>polls don't mean a lot
>unless they say what I want them to say

Sure kid

>tries to say Rasmussen slants right
>provides no evidence to support the rest of the bullshit in their post

>opinion discarded immediately

>Poll favoring The Godking
Polls don't mean a lot

>Poll showing what you wanted them to
I'll trust it

>Here's an actual source that's more reliable than Rasmussen

>posts a personal blog

fuckin kek

Rolling 3-day average with a 500 survey sample size. It's shit polling. Most of their election polling was dead wrong, and even their Trump polls were way off from what he actually pulled. The only thing they got right was that Trump was doing better than expected on key battlegrounds. But, by all means, keep grasping at straws as the shitshow circles the drain.

It's plain to see from their past polling trends versus the other major polls, going back to at least 2010. I'm not going to hyperlink every single Rasmussen poll since then. Check out the polls during the campaign, particularly the data collected by FiveThirtyEight.

Fuck's sake, google "Trump public approval" and you'll see articles displaying the discrepancies between it and other major polls. It deviates significantly from the mean of the others.

>most of their election polling was dead wrong

False. They were second most accurate throughout the election cycle and dead on in calling the election. Post proof otherwise or stop spreading your fake news.

>Keep grasping at straws

You mean like you're doing ITT right now? Pathetic. Sorry you liberal faggots can't call hard numbers "racist" or "homophobic" you'll actually have to use your brain this time.

>"I can prove this poll is wrong, biased, or slanted"
>proceeds to not prove shit

Ok then. You done then? Come back when you got your big boy pants on and have actual sources to substantiate the lies you're pulling out your ass right now.

It's "plain to see" that you're full of shit and have nothing to stand on. You're just jabbering away like anyone's paying you any mind with you have 0 citations and 0 actual examples to prove your opinion because that's all it is. It's certainly not facts you're spewing.

I'm simply telling you the trends in Rasmussen polls, and it's supported in the data. The numbers slant right.

I'm not making a normative judgment call here, I'm telling you the actual numbers from the polls.

And the polling data from other sources wasn't too far off nationally, which was largely reflected in the popular vote numbers.

Are the other polls perfect? No. Has the polling data from Rasmussen since 2010 showed more positive support for Republicans? Yes.

It is the way it is. Whether you like Trump or not, Rasmussen has been an outlier versus other polls historically.

and the worst part is msm keeps trying to cover this up like it's not happening. the majority of the country supports the guy but if you listen to their dumbass narrative from the left you'd think the world's burning to the ground when nothing of the sort is happening.

Do I really need to do the work for you?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

That's the latest polling data. Do you want me to find the rest of the aggregation data for you?

>I'm not making a normative judgement call here, I'm telling you the actual numbers from the polls

Only a) You are making a judgement call b) You're trying to claim they slant right when you've provided no evidence at all of that and c) you haven't posted any actual numbers, so no you're not "telling the actual numbers" you're talking out of your ass.

Again, nobody's buying your disinformation, Rasmussen is known worlwide for it's unbiased polling so stop with your pathetic attempts to discredit them you faggot. You're just spewing garbage because you'll do anything but face the truth.

It's sad. It's pathetic. It's unsubstantiated and you're obvious as fuck with you lies.

Nigger, I just posted a poll from less than 24 hours ago, you're not going to find anything more up to date. You can post a different poll but they're not any more credible than Rasmussen. Better suck it up and face the facts, snowflake. You're in the minority with your little tantrums, you're being laugehd at.

I don't understand why you're being so hostile. I am most certainly not going to do crosstabs for you, but if you like, I can cite FiveThirtyEight going back to 2010.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-rasmussen-reports-biased/

And how did you not see the link I just posted, demonstrating the deviation of Rasmussen from the rest? The link I've included with this post is from *2010* reporting it being an outlier as well.

I wanna fuck this guys eye slits

>Everyone's laughing at you and your "fake news" bullshit.
How many times has Trump cried about "fake news" this past week alone? He can't decide whether or not those crazy stories coming out of the White House are "fake news" or "illegal leaks"

>2017

>posts a report from a left-leaning blog that looked at Rasmussen nearly a decade ago

>actually thinks that's relevant and reliable

Holy shit, you clearly have no way to substantiate your claims with anything valid. It's 2017, wake up.

Could you explain to me why their polls are more credible than the others, particularly Gallup, Pew, and Quinnapiac?

Honestly, I'm curious. How is their methodology more credible or accurate than the rest of the other polling houses combined, and can you show me a source detailing the reasons for their world renowned credibility?

going to be a great 8 years

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGAMAGA

I also cited an aggregate of all polls with the latest data available, including Rasmussen.

I included FiveThirtyEight's article to give an indication that discussions of Rasmussen being an outlier were ongoing a decade ago, so as to indicate this isn't some new phenomenon or reactionary claim.

Show me a link from those sources specifically (not some left wing blog trying to put a spin on it) that says these numbers are wrong. We'll wait.

You don't weasel your way out of providing your own sources and validation for some outlandish bullshit claims then turn around and ask me to substantiate common knowledge you incredible hypocrite. Doesn't work that way.

>still thinking something from 2010 has anything to do with the year 2017

fuckin kek, keep grasping at straws fuckboi

I never claimed the numbers were wrong. I stated they deviated from the rest of the polls, which is evident from. Whether they're wrong or right is essentially irrelevant to me.

I've provided you with aggregation data, and I fail to understand how your impression of RealClearPolitics' average of the polls is biased. It's taking numbers directly from the polls themselves, and redirects to each polls' website and dataset.

FiveThirtyEight described the "house effect" it posited Rasmussen exhibited, and this isn't a new or outlandish claim.

I'd again invite you to provide me sources indicating Rasmussen is world renowned for accuracy and lack of bias, if you're so insistent in pressing the point.

>hey hey OP answer my questions
>but I won't answer yours

Sure kid. You can carry your delusional ass right along.

Not user, but you are bringing down the avg IQ of Americans. You might actually be stupid. Do us all a favor and immigrate yourself out of this country

Alright, friend. I fail to see how I can give you anything more than simple, numerical indications of variance patterns.

I fail to see how I can offer you anything more to indicate deviation from the average mean. I mean... it's right there.

I can see we're not having that productive of a conversation here, so I hope you have a great night and cool off a bit. You seem kind of angry.

>You might actually be stupid
>immigrate yourself out of the country
>You're bringing down the avg IQ
>immigrate yourself out of the country
>immigrate out of the country
>immigrate out

I think the word you were looking for is emigrate you enormous fucking idiot. Great job making yourself look dumb as fuck. Clearly YOU'RE the one bringing down the IQ of this country.

kek

>says something retarded
>gets told what everyone else already knows and has known for longer than a decade; which could've easily been found out with one or two minutes of prior research on topic
>"lelWTFwhere'syourevidencelellelROFLLMAOBBQ"

gg Sherlock