My fiance just broke up with me, we were together for 5 years...

My fiance just broke up with me, we were together for 5 years. She said it wasnt going to work out and that this is for the better. Even if she was right I still want to just kill myself, does it get better or am I just going down the road to alcoholism?

It'll get better but it's going to take time try your best to focus on yourself and be a better you. There's billions of people on the planet you'll find another match just know it's going to take time

I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her though, and the thought of her being with another man literally kills me.

Place value in self improvement over indulging in what could hurt you, if you can't be a better you now, then make you better.
Not sure if that makes sense but I think life can get better with time OP, it's a whole world of opportunity with possibly better people now that she's out of your life.
Hang in there

Take solace in the fact that it probably wasn't anything you did, or didn't do. Women are just fickle sluts deep down.

Reconnect with all the friends she made you give up, go have a few beers, chase some new pussy. Move on.

It'll take some time, but you'll be right as rain soon enough

I know this feel. I went through a divorce, and it took time to heal that wound. But im remarried now and have a beautiful wife and ason now with more on the way in the future.

Its tough going from something so long term to being single. But she doesnt want the same thing you do so you have lost nothing of value. You are mourning the loss of a phantom. An imago. The sooner you realize this the better.

Youll move on in time. Just take it slow brother, youll be ok.

There is someone better out there you will love you more, someone you could love even more.
She's gone now, she isn't coming back, but someone new might.

Relax OP

You'll suck it up, recover, settle for a girl who isn't quite as good, get married, have some kids, get turned into a wage slave for the wife and kids, start to tell yourself it was "worth it" and then end up hating your life.

I appreciate all the support, I just don't know what to do, I had my gun in my mouth yestrerday and all i can do to distract myself is get drunk

Jesus m8 not all of us fuck up like you

Everytime you get the urge to drink, go outside and do something safe and fun.

It gets better.
How old are you? I once broke up with a girl I dated for 3 years and were about to get engaged. Personalities change and it doesn't work out.

Also, piece of advice. IMO dating five years is way too long. By one or two years you should know if you want to commit to each other or not. Once you're married the dynamic and expectations change.

Lololol ok sure buddy

Im 21, we met when we were 17

>fiance
>5 years
It's like you wanted her to break up with you. Kill yourself.

Yeah don't worry about it. That young people change and drift apart. Take time to mope, get counseling if you need to. Eventually you'll move on.

You're 21; you don't know shit about shit yet. You've broken up with a girl now you learn how to deal with it. Quit being such an unreasonable little bitch about it and go get another one. It's not like you guys were married or anything. Next time don't fuck up and propose and take a fucking half decade to actually marry. You know what, just don't even propose; I'm pretty sure you won't after seeing how much of a bitch this whole ordeal has made you. If you need to drink for a bit, go ahead. Your probably sipping on a nice little 6pack of beer and crying and acting like you have alcoholism. Like I said, you're 21 you don't know shit about shit yet. Also op is a fucking faggot.

It takes roughly half the time of the relationship to get over it. This is part of growing up. Let failure evolve you, not define you.

Dude, this is the best thing that could have happened to you. I mistakenly married my highschool sweetheart at 22 and after 5 years we grew into two VERY different people. We ended up divorcing when we were 28, but after that initial sting my life got SO much better.

You are dodging a bullet man, and you didn't have to waste your twenties like I did.

stop drinking right now
smoke weed
lots of

Literally in the exact same situation as you bro, together since 17 and 5 years later it all went to shit. I'm going to Scotland for a week of raving and drugs to get my head on straight even though it's not the type of thing I would typically do. Mediation has helped me come to conclusions a lot more clearly and you might benefit from it too. Try detachment meditation, there's a good hour long guided meditation session on YouTube but too lazy to link. Good luck user, I know I'm gonna need it.

Listen to bohemian rhapsody anytime youre thinking about her in anyway. In about 60 days its nothing but an idea

>After five years on the East Coast...

It doesnt work like that. Nothing is for ever. We all die eventualy. Just go on a trip. And when you will feel fulfilled. Kill yourself. Its like the opus magnum of like to kill yourself is pleasure.

what dick size do you have?
length and girth please

6 inch length, 1 inch girth

>I still want to just kill myself
Kill her instead. Makes you feel infinitely better and her infinitely worse.

It probably wasn't your fault OP.
Like the other user said, women are truly just sluts deep down

dear user.
go drink.
life is meaningless either way.

My girlfriend and I broke up a couple of months ago. She was moving to NYC for college. Once she got there she told me that she cheated on me back in September. It's been two months later and I have a cute bitch from Chiraq coming to my city to fucc sum.

There's plenty of women to go around OP