Weed should be illegal. All you potheads are stinking anti social highschool dropouts that are unemployed...

Weed should be illegal. All you potheads are stinking anti social highschool dropouts that are unemployed. My 14 year old cousin died from smoking too much weed last month, and I've been against it ever since.

People say you cant overdose on weed, but tell me how autism is a thing?! Checkmate.
Prove me wrong, dropkicks.

Every thread deserves at least one reply.

I should have never been a pothead. Weed addiction gave me autism!

Kek, gainfully employed pothead reporting in, supports family and paid off house, you are off the inferior breed clearly, dying from plants

>my 14 year old cousin died from smoking too much weed

what a way to go

Typical, you can't even give me one reason why weed should exist.

At least someone has brains here.

I call bullshit. You're probably delusioned by the high that you're always experiencing you dropkick. Hallucinating about having a job is too far. Get some help.

So he overdosed on pot?

>Died from too much weed
Kek.

Is it possible to overdose on marijuana?

She*
Obviously you can't read, get the blunt out of your mouth you idiot.

I agree. My cousin Marco was killed by weed. He was 17 years old, and he got into weed and dropped out of school. He started hanging around with a bunch of low life fucks and dealing and shit. He was supposed to come over for Thanksgiving last year, and never showed. I got worried cause I knew he was into a lot of shit, and me and my bro rolled over to his place to check it out. And that's where we found him. He wasn't himself. He was sort of moaning and shit, and when he saw us, he tried to yell or something but like this bubble of fucking blood and bile or whatever came sort of glopping out of his mouth. It was so fucking sad. He was laying there, and we knew there was nothing we could do for the kid. He'd thrown his lot in with weed, and it had just fucking crushed him. I can't find it in me to forgive the drug that stole my little cous from me. I mean, I guess a pallet of just about anything would've done the same, but damn.

If your rope was made of hemp

It doesn't say she dumbfuck. And I don't smoke pot

Kek

Open. Your. Eyes.

all joking aside. have you guys ever noticed weed allows to see beyond the confines of your normal monkey mind?

Op your fucking retarded I'm out...

i smoke and sell it. student in college, work 31 hrs a week and im doing just fine (late change in my major but im learning what im actually passionate about) qt 3.14 white loli big boob cute ass gf. gave me head when we woke up day after valentines day :)

>your
>fucking retarded
Stop smoking weed you dumb ass

>white loli big boob
>loli
>big boob
haHAA

not the same person, but i also dont see she on my page

This, everyone, is the epitome of weed users. They can't evan comprehend basic English.

That is because OP is fucking with you. Good OP.

It doesn't say she on my page either. So suck on 12 inches of cock faggot

mad cuz bad

yes