Dubs decides

Give me the good succ succ

Can I use sour cream as lube

This her

Tongue punch my fart hole

u think i can cross fit my dick in ur ass LoL

Your bASS is going to be fokin raw

Ask her if she hits dem squats for a great white girl ass

You know what's an even better way to get in shape? Sex!

Tongue punch my fart hole

let me eat your ass and post it youtube

She's already lost all credibility and allure.

Crossfit is for fags and stupid bitches. It is basically everything you shouldn't do while weight training. Have fun with your arthritis and joint damage later in life.

Wonder if you can cross fit my dick in your mouth RAWR LMAOOOO

You want a reacharound

can you fart in my face

Let me lift dem titties u hoe

shit rollling for dubs is hard

This

So do you watch any anime? Hentai?

Different eye colors

Ah fuck me and I get trips
Post anyway op

well that escalated quickly

have you ever been "crossfisted" ;)

think you would be able to lift my cock?

it's just over 5" long and 10" around

Come over here and fuck me with a spork, while I finger your poop-covered asshole, you filthy hooker

trips wtf

FUCK

Most crossfit girls I know have a great ass.

I want you to put a glass rod in my urethra and crack my penis like a glow stick

Sup bitch you wanna get fisted

bet you look like you squatting to take a dump when you lift those weights

Roll

Please let me drive my small cock into your eyesocket and call you skank mc anal muffin

roll

welp, there it is

just send her pictures of people(hopefully neckbeards) eating spaghetti for the next 30 min

Winrar

WINNING

Suck my Toledo

trips beats dubs

Wtf guys dubs more if she replies

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never fucked a tranny before, will you let me have a go on your special hole?

When you butt nut she suck fuck keep nuts

Lmao

Tell her crossfit is for retards and unmatch

I wanna watch you get gangbanged

lmao

I mean double penetration

I was thinking about your dubs. it's slang for titties

winrar

kek winrar

lmao

wasted

mfw I just winrard my post

3 3s. GET of the week, m8ies.

want to suck my dick

too many dubs hard to keep track of

dubs galore

that's a bingo

WINRAR

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Show me your stronk body

w322

Have you ever been fisted and the guy lost his watch afterwards? I have...he didn't want his watch back after.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do it op. Dubs commands you.

NOW OP!

rollllllllllo

ok :(

when I cum it's like an ice cream maker malfunctioning and spraying thick sloppy man milk all over a pink cone

obama is a nigger and a faggot, a niggerfaggot as it were.

dubs, must say all of this OP

I sent that in the wrong chat sorry. Anyways. Wanna grab a drink sometime or maybe get dinner?

Fuck crossfit. I'll just get a tapeworm to lose weight. The tapeworm can also be my best friend and I'll talk to him at night.

HOLY SHIT

Specifically in that order

more holy shits. this is the dubs train

eh b0ss. Can i habe deh pussi plz?

You have more freckles than Europe has refugees

HAIL SATAN

I meant rolling for gainz is hard. Sorry, I'm in a wheelchair.

fag

winrar!

*fart box

idk she's kinda hot. I wouldn;t do it

Come on, OP, deliver already

ah

OP is kill

daerht nodnaba

pic related, just send it.

here are all the dubs you've missed OP, say them now or we abandon thread