The president is a joke

the president is a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think op drank the cold chai

You have to admit, OP. It's a pretty funny joke.

" I received that information "

And liberals are the punchline.

She did kind of ger 2 percent more votes

Christians kill more Americans and Europeans than Muslims do.

nope, trump got 74 more votes than Shitlery

why are conservative and liberal on opposite sides ?
the opposite of a conservative is a progressive

you can have liberal values and and be in a liberal country ....so you would be a liberal conservative

There are more Christians in America and Europe.

>christianity is a religion of peace

yes and he was a democrat all his life and just choose to run under the republicans

only if you count all non middle easterner as Christians you racist

not sure what the point of the image is but it gave me a chuckle

If anyone had any doubts as to his joke-worthiness, that "press conference" this morning put an end to them.

That was the point

Mostly non educated whites voted for trump you cant expect these idiots to realize trump is just as stupid as them lol

And yet looks like a genius could compared to the rest of the twats who campaigned lol.

Then why are all you faggots crying and raging?

Yeah how bout those emails right?

Trump is a salesman. They make their money off stupid people.

robocop came inta town 3 x demcuck
tax cuts comin
epa useless arbitrary rules & regs,buhbye
energy jobs pipeline jobs,18 buck an hour store jobs
30 buck an hour truck haulin jobs
new housing tracts
jobs for ibew IBT steam & pipe fitters
jobs for seiu in new hotels,restaurants,unless you are in government ,a lot of people will find new work able to pay bills braces fridges home furnishing stuff
jobs will sprout like kansas prairie grass in may
a couple high speed railroad lines
csx repair and upgrade decrepit & old tracks,orders for new cars & energy efficient locos.
cops enough to stop dope heroin traffic in obamatowns,stop infants from getting shot
pause immigration from moozie
areas till we know those already here are ok & worthy to stay here & pursue the american dream.
send back those who will never acclimate & want to sustain themselves via their efforts.
for starters,
trump is in week 3 of having the pen and cellphone,,94 months (@ 8 years) and a couple weeks to go,
buckle in bail out,,or move elsewhere join hollywoodenhead expats

You are like a little baby. Watch this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

911 confirms it

This is what millenials get for demonizing hillary

No he said europeans and americans

And this is to go even further beyond!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016

100 shekel's have been deposited into your account.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. You scared homie?

Nope. Not at all.

Seems like it

Reporter: Mr. Trump Mr. Trump, are we getting a robocop?

Trump:Oh..We're getting a Robocop, and it's going to be 12 feet taller than the last time I said it, and we're going to make Detroit pay for it.

If you say so.

you stupid liberal fucking fools are a complete joke. What about accepting those election results? Love trumping hate? fucking idiots. Build a wall around you and let evolution fix the problem.

Yeah but Trump stages files and folders for photos. Reporters weren't allowed to read these ones because they were there for show..

Mongoloid.

Lot of clinton supporters still traffic this board.

you are not welcome.

Oh no. A random newfag tells people to leave. Better go then.

Anonymous YES HE IS THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE / THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE / THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE (Thu) THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE : THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE : THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE YES HE ISNo. THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE ▶
>> THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE YES HE IS>> THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE YES HE IS>> THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE YES HE IS>> THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE YES HE IS

Anonymous I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
I I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
VOTED I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
FOR I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
CLINTON I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
WOULD I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
DO I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
SO I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
AGAIN, I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
FAGGOT
02/16/17(Thu)23:43:46 I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
I I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
VOTED I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
FOR I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
CLINTON I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
WOULD I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
DO I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
FAGGOT
No.722709210▶
I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
I I VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, VOTED FOR CLINTON WOULD DO SO AGAIN, FAGGOT
FAGGOT
welcome.

I just went and took Trump's survey, then tried to submit it. Nope. Someone said in another thread that surveys would only be counted if a donation to the effort to fight mainstream media was submitted. All of my nope on that silly-ass bullshit. Trump trying to steal money again, how surprising. So I guess my survey counts for nothing. Sort of like the 2.9 Million votes the Dems had over the Reps. Counted for nothing. Brilliant, love how Murrika demonstrates real democracy for the world. Fuck yeah.

>Trump's survey
I wonder how many millions in taxpayer dollars that stupid faggot shit cost?

I know some who moved to costa rica

This. I would vote for Hillary Clinton if the Election were being held tomorrow.

Trump is so authoritarian that literally nobody is afraid to speak out against him anywhere.

But whatever, you and your genderfluid non-hetero-dynamic lover can LARP your dystopian fantasy

you shut the fuck up faggot
this is your only warning

So would I.

so peaceful

Trumpfags like you should be beat up on a daily basis for what you did.

The Democrats are a parody of their former selves. I'm not sure when it happened, but the DNC went from "We are all equal," to "We hate the white man."

Bubble-wrapped liberal beta cuck.

faggot

bring it

This. I would be in favor of gangs seeking out and pounding Trump Humpers to a fucking pulp.

I'm waiting until we find out who gets elected as the new head of the DNC before I make the decision as to whether or not to remain part of the Democrats.

I fucking hate Clinton, and Trump makes me regret not voting for the entitled cunt.

At least Trump has people more engaged politically, at the cost of America's worldwide political capital.

You don't understand. Opening those documents unleashes a portal to an alternate dimension. A dimension where the president actually knows how to handle his shit.

Oh I won't be me. I'm just predicting your up and coming future:

Someone at your job or in your town will find out you voted for Trump and you will have the everloving shit kicked out of you.

Exactly. Can you imagine a gang of a thousand people beating the holy living fuck out of Trumpfags? It would be GLORIOUS.

The fact remains that between Hillary and Trump, he was the one that didn't cheat and conspire with their party to cheat the other candidates running during the primaries. At the very least, he was the more legitimate of the two candidates, because he had to fight his own party the whole way.
Poor Bernie... and I wasn't even going to vote for him, but he at least deserved a fair race.