Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, friends and country?

Because a rifle is awful for self-defense.
>3 feet long
>bullets travel through entire house
>expensive american garbage gun

Because I don't have enough money. Got a pretty good 22 that kills just fine. Ammo's cheap and the gun is quiet and very accurate.

>Overpen
>Rifle

Why do you want to paralyze the 9 year old girl sleeping next door when you shoot the intruder, op? Get a real home defense firearm.

Because I prefer the personal satisfaction of knife work. Also, I have a penis.

Because I haven't bought mine yet.

Good work! Get into a knife fight in your house with an intruder. He can die in the hallway, and you can die in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Why would I want to shoot my house guests?

>protect your family, friends and country
From what?

I don't own AR15s because these threads have made me fucking hate them. I will buy any fucking gun I can find before I buy an AR15, because I used to like them, but you cunts ruined it for me by being obnoxious, dickwaving turbofags. I don't care how much I'm missing out in an AR15. I'll buy a fucking Ruger Mini instead. You can shoot yourself in the throat with your AR15.

The gun isn't accurate. You are. Give yourself some credit.

Don't wanna kill my neighbor with an overpriced hunk of shit. 12gauge with bb shot works just fine

Because my vintage WW2 bazooka is clearly superior

feet long
So? Also how long is your arms extended holding a pistol or shotgun? Close to 3 feet!

>bullets travel through entire house
Idiot. 55gr .223 FMJ does not. It fragments after going through drywall, making it less lethal than 12 gauge buck or 9mm after going through a wall.

>>expensive american garbage gun

$500-1500 is too expensive for you, poorfag? Your life is not worth that much money to effectively protect? Wow. Sad!

So what you're saying is that you have such low self-esteem that you base your purchases on what the gunfags on Sup Forums like or don't like?

Gotcha.

Because my house is booby trapped at all times like Kevin McCallister's house.

Niggers, spics, muslims, commies. DUH

>implying I want to defend myself and not rather die
>implying I have family and friends
>implying my country doesn't belong to refugees and is worth defending

>holding a pistol or shotgun
Did I mention a pistol or shotgun?

Because "an" implies only one.... I would have to get rid of a bunch of them to only own "an" AR-15...

I would probably kill myself if I owned a gun.

Because that peashooter is for pussy faggots.

Are you severely retarded or something?

While I own 4 guns, I don't need any for home defense. I live in an area that is almost entirely white and were everybody and their fucking dog has a gun, only a complete fucking retard would try to break into a house where I live. As for the AR-15 its a meme gun and the only people I know who own one are edgy faggots just out of high school. If you own an AR-15 the best use for it is to kill yourself.

It's an over complicated weapon with to many moving parts, although I enjoyed the way you can change it to .22cal for hunting or ammo preservation , but there is so many guns that are so so much nicer and hander and better built , some of the new AK lines are extrodinare lying comfortable

Cuz i'm not secretly gay. I'm open about it. Sell your shitty gun, it wont help you when russians come, you cant afford enough bullets to kill them all

Because I use a more reliable AK. Fuck the AR.

AR series guns jam when over heating , and are temperamental to climate, Deffo a meme gun mainly for edgy sudo military boys wow like the impression of military training but lack any sence. There is 1001 rifles I'd rather covet

>>holding a pistol or shotgun
>Did I mention a pistol or shotgun?

Irrelavant. You mentioned it being too long, which means an you are insinuating alternatives, which are shorter, like pistols or shotguns, therefore are better. Yes they are shorty, by a little bit, but their negatives FAR outweigh that positive, if you knew anything about firearms, which you dont because you made that asinine comment.

Going back on your post there OP, Deffo new fag......