Sister in law has two half niggers. Makes me fucking sick. Is this where we are going?

Sister in law has two half niggers. Makes me fucking sick. Is this where we are going?

Do you own a gun?

the stupid is strong here

Yup. Deal with. Btw if your American your a mutt of German English Irish French etc. That's what happens in a melting pot you dumb fuck. It'll be fine. I promise.

Pure bred bred (haha connvicts) white Australian. This is the shit we have.

If your sister in law is white and has two half black kids don't that make you black?

No dude.... It means she fucked and married a nigger. I have to live with these half niggers.

Who's "we?" It's not my sister-in-law

Genuinely confused. You mean ex sis in law or she married black dude before your bro

It could be his wife's sister.

Ahh. Got it.

Wifes sister...
I fucking hate these kids... They disgust me.

Please state the nature of the medical emergency

Sorry dude but that's a you problem not a them problem.

Do you even get the irony of using the pic you choose. It's from a star trek ep. about how ridiculous racism is.

They are kids you fucking piece of shit. OP being an edgy faggot of the worst kind, you disgust me, kys.

Fuck that you cunts. Soon we'll all be bred with these half bred mud people. Don't you care?

Pics of mudwrangler, please?

*sigh*
unfortunately.
because -current year here-
is reason enough to do anything stupid.

I rather get chocolate milk skin than get cancer at 18.

Hahaha damn man now that's an edgy unpopular opinion!

The irony is that that pic is from an episode of Star Trek showing how pointless racism is. Good job OP!

I've heard that before.... Like four post before. And I agree

My aunt married a white dude and has two half-white kids

Huge fucking drama at first

Obviously I'm not white

>Is this where we are going?
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

You've been familycucked because you are letting American women have privileges they shouldn't have.

>be black
>fiancé is white
Uhhh nope, not seeing the problem user.

they are kids op. step your piece of shit stain ass up and get involved. engage them. depending their age show them how to fix or make something kids love doing grown up shit. if your a man and can do these things and not just some edgy fem type. this is your chance to make a difference and make a good impression. you might learn something as well. be a role model not a fucking worthless piece of garbage failure accepting neckbeard you've been your whole life op.

2nd this. Great episode too.

Piece of shit

How about you kick those nuggets out, then?

Post pics of mudshark-in-law for scientific research.

You should try and judge each person on an individual level. Is he a loving husband and responsible member of society?

Some pics would help judgment.

sometimes mixed people end up having very white kids, maybe this will happen with her kids

Know what makes me sick? Faggots who judge someone based on their skin colour.

This

I love your picture, it's the only reason I can take you seriously

You people are missing the point

Indeed