Ah geez...

ah geez. So i called up a mental hospital from Gmail and like whispered shit into the phone in like an indian accent and she said she reported my number to the police. Can they find me Sup Forums? Im a few states over.

The police and psychiatric hospitals have much bigger problems to deal with than crank callers.

Why would she claim to have done it?

whats the pic from

it was also obsecene i said "my genital is hard" 'im having an orgasm" "come watch me"

to scare you so you stop calling

idk i found it on x. answer my q nigger

how can we be so sure?

Of course they can find you by your phone number. That's linked to your name, where you live, how you pay, how long you've had the number etc. Anyone with half a brain can find out who you are by just your phone number. Are the police gonna waste their time to find you? Of course not dumbass, they have more important things to do and prank calling is not illegal. Now if you said something threatening or harassed them, that's a different story. Even so, they're busy enough dealing with real problems.

i said obsense things like im having an orgasm and my genital is hard. but it was only once. and it was from gmail.

>my genital is hard

the indian accent made it funny

You're not gonna get in trouble if that's what you're worried about. Just because she reported your number or email or whatever doesn't mean anything, she doesn't have proof that it was you in the first place. People can spoof phone numbers and emails, people get hacked etc. The police would require proof of multiple incidents that involved threatening phone calls before even acting on it, it's a lot of time and money

should i do it again? do you want the number?

do it pussi

nope and nope, thats way too much effort for very minimal fun/laughs

just call em once
tell em youre outside

no. mayeb

Record it. Make a video. Speaker Phone. Let us hear it pussi

do you want the numbah

bumaper