Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

This is the only deity I'll ever worship

No, They dont know what happened. the universe cannot spring out of nothing in a single instant for no reason. think about it....

Beautiful... Just stunning...

Exceeding perfection

these posts always give me a good laugh but recently i just been so misserable that they are just meh. almost feel like its a waste of time. :(

Or maybe the universe always existed.

>thinking that mortality and birth has to apply to the universe.

The only entity I worship is the Childlike Empress.

Unrivaled beauty

It didn't spring of nothing. Time, Energy, and Matter are all interconnected. When the universe started with the Big Bang, it wasn't the first time it happened. The Universal Matter had exploded before, and had collapsed before as well. The energy produced by this massive collapse caused a rip in time, where all the matter exploded again. The universe runs on a time loop. Its really simple. Oh, and here is your Neverending Princess now.

Explain this then

It's a clay (or similar crafting material) upon a wire skeleton and crafted background, shaped and colored to look vaguely like a penguin.
Several pictures were taken with a camera rigged to be stationary, but changing the position of the figure's limbs between each photo.
By studying motion, one can create a series of poses that when viewed in rapid succession, it appears to be a dance.
Those photos were then tented red, and each one was displaced differently than the last to create a vibration illusion.

Collapsed by what energy?

All of it.

Oh look this bullshit again.

fffff

No one ever says there was nothing, just that whatever was before cannot be known. At least not yet. Prime example of how occam's razor works in science.

> There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?
then how did it exist before god arranged it, as it says in the bible?

its The Big Bounce hypothesis, and while I do like it, it doesn't really have any sources to back it up

bog boom residual radiation was detected by mssrs penzias and wilson
at caltech for the phone co in the 60s
3 degrees kelvin was what the infrared receiving horn registered,before which they cleaned out pigeon poop from the thing
that minute bit of heat,figured into the known volume of the universe yielded its age
all you are quibbling about is the creators' timescale
a something,an entity, a massively intelligent something or other CAUSED the big boom,

>this fucking thread again

ma's callinya'

The Universe was so dense, it was expnading at 8 minutes per hour in it's first minutes, and scientist haven't been able to replicate it

This is correct. Everyone else is rambling incoherently, like most of the internet.

The quantum chance for a universe as time approaches infinity is 1. As evidenced by our universe.

You think diety magic coming from nothing is more plausible? Grow up.

Thank you for handing down your wise judgement from on high, anonymous arbiter of internet sense!

It's the most scientific answer. The rest of this thread is garbage.