Hey Sup Forums i found love

Hey Sup Forums i found love

Good feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy them while they last

u soon

Nonono no sad shit Sup Forumsrothers this is the first time in years i feel happy

This picture only applies to beta male cucks. It is possible to find love without being a straight up cock slurping faggot believe it or not.

You will be quite happy for the first few months (or weeks).
Just be prepared for when that feeling of being on top of the world goes away. It doesn't always feel like shit when it leaves you, but I'd still say to prepare yourself.
Believe it or not, I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm just trying to help you.

sry but 2/3 chance ur end up this

get ready for this

That's probably true in OP's faggot ass case.

That's because people are retarded and don't think outside of "man they smash so good!"

I lost my love..

nothing changes

same bro. fuck it all.

I miss her

hey dude i just started talking to this chick too not too long ago i think i can hit it off. she is wonderful. im trying to find the right moment to ask her out atm.

My story. Not super happy, but ultimately meant to be uplifting. Don't be afraid to go for it, bros, just dive right in and fuck regrets, make it happen.

Your current state is like a drug
Use it, enjoy it, but don't get addicted

Good for you man! I did too! Fuck yeah!

I love her too

Fuck everything that everyone is saying here. I've been with my girl for 2 years now, I've not had a single day since then that could be described as sad. Not a single one. Enjoy her bro.

>she's enjoying BBC on the side

That feel. So familiar. Being alone, imagining your ex is with you

>Found the girl of my dreams
>Everything was perfect
>Took her on a vacation to France for a week
>Once back home, a week later she breaks up with me
>I'm not in love with you anymore

And this is why love is bullshit

Congrats op, now you gotta work hard on your relationship. Love alone won't last if you don't build a solid relationship. It won't be easy but if she'a the right one it's worth it

Have fun holding up those fragile expectations. It doesn't take that much for it all to fall apart, even with all the crying.

lol rip

Happy for you user - ojujunal

the key is to know these feelings come and go. just like women. was married,, got abandoned, was lane and sad for quite a while. meet some girls, bang, here and there. take your pick. be lonely in your bed by yourself, or be in a bed with someone you really love..but the reality is they don't love you like You love them

Love? I'm in love with a ghost.

Remember user, no matter what happens, stay strong. Just don't let up, k?

What you did just now is pretty ballsy user, finding love. The only one downside to finding things you love is losing them. And you can take solace in the fact that you did something very ballsy just in case bad things happen but, I wish you two a happy life together man.

intense shit. good luck bro

That's the most romantic thing I've ever read.

I'm like you bro
Have found it too
happiness everytime

This must be the right place to ask:
How do I break up?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

why must u break up?

Nice feet

My condolences.