Is there like, any fucking doubt that this is gonna be the Superbowl at this point?

Is there like, any fucking doubt that this is gonna be the Superbowl at this point?

They are just simply the two most balanced teams in the league.

Other urls found in this thread:

teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/sacks-per-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it would be the most hyped super bowl of all time

knowing how much parity is in the NFC I wouldnt punch the boys ticket just yet. The vikings can bounce back, the falcons can maybe find elite form again. Eagles can find elite form. It took OT to beat the eagles so its not like theyre total ass. If I had to pick tho forsure the boys looks to be the most balanced team in the NFC. I expect a fierce rivalry between Dak and Carr after brady retires.

it would just be the ravens-49rs superbowl

>dak is going to turn in kaepernick after the teams expects him to win games while romo gets traded to a shit team and goes to the playoffs every year

Joe Flacco has the most postseason wins as a rookie QB with 2.

If the Cowboys get a one seed, they could make it to the Owl with Dak where history tells us they will get BTFO.

No rookie has ever won an Owl.

>Balanced.

Dont let the Pats offense fool you. Their D is really bad and have not played a legit offense all year. I think the Pats will get exposed in the playoffs when they face a returned Big Ben or Derek Carr tossing dragons 30 times.

whos stopping the pats offense? brady is breaking records this season

this
stoolers got absolutely fucked by the eagles. and that was with ben. Dont let them fool you. Theyre soft

They're as balanced as the Cowboys.

The team that just sent their best defensive players to Cleveland for a pack of cigarettes?

The same could possibly be said of the Cowboys too.

What separates the Pats and Boys from everyone else is that they are just taking care of business. Nobody else is.

Just wait till he has a few months of wear and tear and the weather gets colder. I like Brady and hes one of my favorite QB's ever. But its just history. When the weather gets colder the older QB's with alot of miles always have issues passing the ball.

Also depends if Gronk stays healthy as well.

Brady is the best cold weather QB of all time, he usually only loses in domes

Hmm I thought Brady did

>whos stopping the pats offense?

Brady barely played at all and the Patriots were 5-11 his rookie season.

You mean in Denver.

we already know the Broncos would be scary in the playoffs, especially at home.

Pats gotta get that #1 seed

DELETE THIS

That was Brady's second year in the NFL you dumb cocksucker.

you wanna crown em? then crown their ass!

the cowboys didnt just trade their best pass rusher for no reason

The nfl playoffs are a crapshoot where anything could happen. The nfc is super mediocre and it feels like a year for one of Eli's autism runs

>nfc is super mediocre
afc 61-61-1
nfc 57-57-3

they are both literally .500 you fucking retard

Yeah, but the Cowboys don't have a pass rusher to trade in the first place.

lol ok he played like horse shit in Denver last year.

60yr old PeyPey was more efficient.

The Broncos will beat Brady as per usual just like any team with an elite pass rush shuts him down.

and yet the cowboys have more sacks than the patriots do lmao

teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/sacks-per-game

imagine how much worse its going to be now

Cowboys pass rush is still pretty garbage though. Unless Randy Gregory and Jaylon Smith join the team late in the season and somehow transform the pass rush, the Cowboys do not match up great vs the Pats.

Nigga please

lol the cowboys objectively have a better pass rush than the patriots do

the patriots have not faced a good offense, let alone a good offensive line

elliott would run through them all day

Keep in mind that the Cowboys are one of the least blitzing teams in the NFL.

Marinelli hates to blitz.
He will drop 7 into coverage, sometimes 8, and make you drive 80 yards instead of do some meme-Rob-Ryan bs, sending 8, feast or famine.

Ironically this is the same fashion 4-3 defense that the early 90's Cowboys defense had. Rush 4, rotate 4, bend but don't break, team speed and disciplined tackling, make teams convert numerous 3rd downs in order to score.

fucking elevation babies

Literally no one is going to stop them from getting the number one seed. The only game on the schedule that they realistically lose is against Denver, unless they get Trapped by Miami. At worst we're looking at 13-3. No way the Broncos win all but one game, especially with both raiders and Chiefs games remaining

>fierce rivalry between dak and carr

They are on in different conferences.

>every year

you maybe maybe one of the two years left romo has in him?

This. Cowboys still haven't allowed a 40 yard+ pass this season.

We will see how the D responds after trading collins baka
But I would say the pats are still the class of the league because of coaching so if anyone will figure it out its them

>cantbeatbradyinplayoffsbabbies
>tuckrulebabbies
>cantwininfoxborobabbies

>yfw Brady passes the torch to Prescott and ascends to Mt. Olympus as a God after the game.

Plenty of doubt. Cowboys have a rookie QB. Brady looks hot now but he did last year and look what happened to them.

>and look what happened to them.
The entire offense died. That's what happened. Literally every single offensive starter other than Brady missed time last season, it came to the point when they had to start a hobbled center at tackle and then sign a Lions 3rd stringer as the blindside protector.

If that's what it takes to stop the Patriots then I'm feeling really good about their Super Bowl chances.

Romo will be the QB if the Cowboys play in the SB

no, all it takes to stop the pats from reaching the super bowl is them playing a good defense aka denver

Romo is perma dead, Alex Smith was just never good enough to justify not trying for a new seemingly elite QB.

He would never make the playoffs without the Chief's D and running game. He went an entire year with 0 TD's to a WR. He is not good at anything but checking it down.

Also, Dak is nothing like Kaepernick, you'd know that if you did anything but meme. Dak is a lot more like Alex Smith at this point in his career. Good accuracy, dependable decision making, and enough mobility to step up and throw it down the field when he has to.

Fuck that stat makes me happy

You just jinxed it you mutha fucka.

I just don't see a route for dem boys that doesn't end at the jaws of the purple people eater. They have one of the few defenses in the league that Stafford can beat, and nothing they've faced compares to the vikes D. I know you're probably revving up the
>muh loins
>muh eagles
memes, but that's irrelevant. Eagles were our one meme loss of the season (which everyone gets) and the Lions were playing like they wanted it for the first time this season. Frankly, I predict 12-4 for the vikings, 10-6 for the meme boys, and that's being hard on the vikes. You guys probably have the division locked up, but bring that collegiate feed me meme shit to the conference, and Mike 'unloading my nine on your oline' Zimmer is gonna teach you what pain is.

Every year you can feel good about Patriots Super Bowl chances To be honest, they are most likely to get memed on by a team like Raiders.

Rams and Pats is the lock this year.

Middle fingers to the haters.

Cowboys played horribly against the eagles and they still won. If it weren't for all the special team penalties and dak bad endzone throw the game would've been a blown out.

cowboys:
-strong offense
-weak defense

eagles:
-average offense
-weak defense

beating them does nothing to address the gaping holes in the cowboys roster. They're gonna have to practice sprinting into a wall if they wanna be prepared for their meeting with the vikes.

1. I don't think the Cowboys defense is as bad as people make it out to be. They stop a lot of teams when they were needed. They are probably about average

2. Cowboys beat the green bay packers who had the number one rush defense. So I think we will be just fine.

Lastly, vikings lost to two teams in a row and one of them was Chicago Bears.... Their time has ran out.