Omg bro

omg bro

That always sucks man. Copenhagen is the worst for it.

idk why are you showing a can of chew

cuz its so good man

kinda looks like upside down virginia

is that weed or something?

how high are u

it shuld be weed, but it's actually 5% THC crap i guess

no fgt it's dip. put some in ur lip n spit it. chills u down.

that's fucking gross

Dip is for pig fuckers.

why?

everyone in 1800's did it. even supreme court justices. i guess they were pig fuckers too?

1900's i mean

so what's wrong with it, apart from being absolutely fucking revolting and meant for savages?

Yes

Usually. Yeah.

But specifically you, you backwoods wannabe deliverance lookin ass

Alright I'm curious, what's wrong with this picture? I don't dip.

I mean, they were probably too busy dying of cholera and trying to keep little kids tied up in textile mills.

Just because someone of status does something doesn't mean shit. they used to advertise cigarettes to fucking kids in the 1950s, claiming Doctors loved them.

oh ok, if u live in america then u should be ashamed, all your laws and regulations are written by pig fuckers. and u abide by them. damn what are u then?

that's just chew.. welcome to your manly hood. I go grizzly wintergreen

see this guy knows what sup. you dip= profit

It's a can of dip, but there's an empty portion like some air got into it while it was being manufactured.

tl;dr, 1st world backwoods hick problems.

You guess correctly. I'm surprised you could type that with your mouth full of cocks.

that is literally grizzly mint faggot. literally i feel ashamed now.

You're the one who implied pigfycking was a bad thing. Are you ashamed of yourself or something?

Why don't you just smoke cigarettes like a real man?

why do you believe smoking cigarettes makes you a real man?

So he got screwed out of a full can or does that effect the quality somehow?

How do you literally feel though?

u got the wrong faggot, faggot. wasn't me.
i remember my "friends" in college were like "EWWW GROSS" yet their room were filled with 10 week hot pocket trash and dirty laundry.

fuck that, my lungs are necessary for survival, gross

You literally just said we should feel ashamed of lawmakers being pig fuckers.

You have two of them though, just smoke with one and quit when it goes bad.

But your bottom jaw isn't? How are you gunna blow niggers?

ashamed.

no i literally didn't.
try reading full thread.

i mean it was a facetious response to another guy who actually was implying that.

Doesn't effect the quality, its just there's a dip missing from the can as soon as you buy it sometimes.

Oh. Well that's a bummer. Why keep buying the same brand if it happens often? That's a good sized chunk missing. Thought it was like a bag of doritos or some shit at first.

bro i think there's some miscommunication here... just meant like BRO DIP IS FUCKING AWESOME

Do you keep a bottle or just spit all over the fucking place like a goddamn savage?

looks like shit

isn't stuff usually weighed before it leaves the factory?

i usually spit in a used bottle like dasani or an empty paper cup.
when im in my car i shat that fucker out the window. i try to look for black girls. one time i spat all over this black girls car and she was like "OH HELL NAW" and i just sped off hjahaha

You sound like a gigantic faggot.

Don't talk about his sister like that

So are you 12 or just from reddit?

Yeah I agree with that other user, you sound like a complete faggot lmao. No wonder you dip.

oh so u guys talk about genociding the black race but spitting on a black girls car is out of bounds? oh ok.

***silence*** aka i win

Kek

Stop samefag bumping your shitty thread.

There's a big difference between saying stupid shit online and being an actual fucking faggot lmao