What's the quickest workout to get rid of man boobs?

what's the quickest workout to get rid of man boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgbox.com/PMcY9Lxp.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suicide

Dying

what a well thought out and original comment

cardio my friend.

Cut the off and eat them.

Surgery. I actually knew a kid who had it done in high school but I think he had a tumor or cancer or something.

fucking thanks! I've been looking for the uncensored pic for a long time.

Also, alot of cardio to lose the weight. Additionally, pectoral exercises is an obvious thing to work on.

5x5 fork putdowns

bulking and cutting. Might save you from having saggy titflaps if you just cut

i literally googled manboobs

under rated

Suck your own dick. Not only are cock juices delicious to OP's but they also serve as big fat man titty reducers. So get to sucking.

I know.

I call it the Plate Pusher.

It's where you sit down at one of your typical 5 serving meals you hork down, place both hands vertically on the table against the edge of the plate, and push it away, then go some where else and don't eat like a pig.

i dont have a table i usually eat on the couch

I want man boobs so when I wear a bra I have something to fill it with.

thanks for cementing my point.

STOP DRINKING SODA

START DRINKING WATER

but don't drink jewish water.

Intervals and squats.

no one mentioning diet?
cut down on sugar, carbs

It means have sort of class and eat like a civilized person.

Sex with one beautiful different woman everyday.

Workout?
Workout how to get the number of a good plastic surgeon.

start swimming as exersice

Become a fat tranny and claim natural tits

>what's the quickest workout to get rid of man boobs?

Eat less than you burn. Calorie deficit will yield the results you want.

>trying to spot lose fat.
You're a moron.

Go life some weights and get big faggot.

>Intervals and squats.

underrated post. Quads are calorie gobbling muscles.

Literally wtf

no workout will ever workout if you don't diet

Of course all these fags have smart ass comments. You need to cut sugar/bread from your diet. Down 60lbs in 6 months just from that. All the bitches want me now too btw

Cardio.

Literally just jog for as long as you can.

There is no such thing as "spot burning".

Say no to that seventh crate of breakfast donuts.

fat distribution is genetic. you cannot spot reduce fat without surgery. all you can do is lower your body fat percentage until your tits are gone.

you also may have estrogen issues which have given you clinical faggot tits. i cucked a dude who has this. his retard doctor gave him antidepressants for it instead of getting his hormones straightened out. he cries all the time and has temper tantrums and wonders why he can barely even get duty sex anymore.

tl;dr fix yer life OP. i'm here for you

Kill yourself

Eat less
Move more

Doing cardio will make you drop weight and get make you smaller. Do cardio and weights. Google chest expansion exercises. Keep working at it till you hate everything. Eventually, you'll be a perfect V.

Squats of any kind, even without weight will increase muscle mass in the quads. More muscle mass requires more calories even for simply activities such as standing around, or even sitting. Just having bigger muscles burns more calories. Quadriceps are the largest muscles in your body.

Nothing wrong with whole grain bread, or any other whole grain carbs. Refined carbs are the problem, including of course sugar.

Ok so will running do?

Confirmed fucking retard. If a workout moves him into a caloric deficit, he will lose weight.

hey there netherlands here !

i do chest weight training, sorry that i dont know the name of it, but my gym has this thing where you sit, and you "flap" your arms like wings while holding on too weight ( i think u can simulate this with other weights) i do other weight training too !

But this will make your tits flatter ( not kidding)
they will retract, I also do a shit ton of walking ( minimal 1 hour, but usually 2 ) a day since i am on welfare, I am trying to get my body into shape before endless slave labor begins, So i can atleast enjoy back pains without obesity

OP especially the walking part, it will do you good, earphones in, and explore your city, visit neighbourhoods u havent been in since u were 12 or so, I am currently "high" of adrenaline since i went to the gym from 8-10 ) 10:22 now)

try this shit

>Doing cardio will make you drop weight and get make you smaller

Cardio only burns more calories while you're actually doing the exercises. Weight lifting causes metabolic increases for 24 hours after it's over.

While Cardio is excellent work for the heart, and overall fitness, it's not the perfect way to lose weight. Strength training must be incorporated into a weightless workout if you desire the fastest results.

The guy you responded to literally said "do cardio and weights".

You're a dumb fuck

shit, i forgot too add this aswell

i literally stopped drinking cola ( my fav drink) and drink water, i autisticly taste the HUGE amount of sugar in 1 swig of coke now, Since i put the amount of sugar that goes in a glass of coke.. Jesus dude, like more then half a glass lmao, filled it up with water, Drank 1 sip, and i indeed noticed the same 'coke taste"

OP... the consensus is in.. Eat healthy and exercise like a motherfucker. Lift and run.. run and lift. When you're done.. find a beautiful girl to run off with, and never return to this digital toxic wasteland.

You can't lose them from any type of workout
Diet won't work either, you will lose weight everywhere else but still have manboobs
Only way to guarantee they go off and stay off is cryotherapy
it's a real thing, plastic surgeons do it but it's noninvasive
basically they freeze the area enough to damage the fat cells but not the skin
your body flushes the damaged fat cells out

This is literally what i am doing aswell OP, Guy is not lying

I combine, I also notice my penis is pumped after i am done with weights.

every now and again there's a good titty thread that has pics worth saving

I'll deliberately look at my titty collection in public just to get reactions from pussy sjw's

Hahahahahaha! that is literally the tongue numb that you feel, I never touch a bottle of coke ever again after i found out freshly squeezed fruits taste alot better ( lemons, oranges)

There aren't really specific exercises to help lose weight in specific areas. Your body just burns the fat from wherever it needs to.

To be clear before some autist comes screeching over with his nitpickery, obviously cardio is the category of exercise that burns the most fat, so do cardio instead of say bodybuilding type exercises. But within the cardio category, one exercise won't burn more fat in a certain area of your body than another. So swimming for example won't make your manboobs disappear any quicker than, say, running, even though swimming uses the pectoralis muscles more than running does.

>this

Lift 5x a week
treadmill/bike as often as you can stand it
no soda pop
cut portions way back

Do what everyone who knows how to get in shape does and you'll get in shape

It's gonna take a bit of work, but the payoff is worth it every single time

don't be an amerifat, Sup Forumsro. do work and fuck bitches (if you feel like it, because you'll be able to once you're /fit/.

Hey OP, Listen to none of these people:
But definitely listen to these guys:
Calorie deficit will guarantee you lose weight even if you eat trash and don't work out. It's literally the only way you can lose weight. There are several ways to do this, counting your calories is the easiest and most effective.

If you also happen to add healthy diet, cardio for your heart, and metabolism spiking workouts (like lifting weights and swimming), your results will be more drastic and happen faster, and you'll be all around better health.

Realistically though, most people that try to change more than habit at once end up failing all of them. You may find it easier to change one thing at a time until it is a solid habit, then and a layer. If that's the case, step one should always be reduce your calorie intake.

>white knighting this hard

Why is it so wrong to care about others' wellbeing?

easiest way.. high protein low carb/fat diet

meal replacement drinks plus protein powder

effectively a barbaric surgery pre op diet aimed at shrinking the liver will cause you to dump weight quickly

>health/fitness advice
>doesn't include lifting or cardio

Come on, man. You get out of what you put into shit.

because you can give advice without belittling others. You're just trying to look good on the internet other wise you wouldn't feel the need to bash on other's opinions of the situation and just give OP your advice.

TL:DR you don't really care you just wanted to praise your own opinion.

if anything, the guy with the chest movement was right, cola aswell, Fucking whiteknight.

Less sugar and more push up (30 reps)

Thanks, i am the guy from the netherlands, and i agree with the words that you used for him.

OP here, thanks ma dudes i will do these things probably

Workouts aren't for losing weight. You have to change your diet, you fat fuck.

>not reading my post where I literally say "adding cardio and lifting weights"

OP, i'll give you a lil' cheat code. if you minimize your carbs as much as possible, you'll pretty much always be at a deficit because you'll be full before you get anywhere near your calorie ceiling. theoretically you can do this until hit maintenance calories at your lean body mass (not in real life though cus you need body fat)

This

SO WHAT WILL WORK FOR SURE FUCKK LET US KNOW. I know that there are plenty of other man boob carrying, straight guy eye catching guys who would benefit from this adcvice

That's not at all what I intended. I was just saving OP the trouble of hitting a gym 4 days a week and hating life, then giving up when he gets no results.

I tried to drop a measly ten pounds and was running 8-15 miles a week with no change.

I'm pretty tired, so I might be a total dick without realizing it.

No, it is what you intended, other wise you wouldn't have bothered to quote anyone else and just spoke your advice.

grow out your tits so you can milk yourself

then lose weight

>telling me what my intentions are

I just told you in that post. Anything cardio is gonna burn fat best. Personally swimming is my favorite because, in my case at least, it seemed to burn more fat per minute than running but again, your body just burns fat from wherever, it won't necessarily shrink manboobs faster, it just generally seems to burn fat overall faster.

The term that will help you with this diet is ketosis. Ketosis is the state where your body is burning fat reserves, rather than incoming carbs. You induce this state by starving your body of carbs and increasing your protein and fat intake (yes, you can eat more fat on this diet) and eating - typically - less than 30g of carbs per day.

A great way to stay on this diet is protein bars, but make sure you find the ones with the lowest NET carbs. This means that they do have carbs, but mostly from dietary fibers, which will flush themselves out of your system.

Keto is one of the easiest diets to follow and it helps keep weight off. You can eat a lot of meat and fat in your diet helps you to feel full. What's more is that you're adjusting your body's levels of leptin, the enzyme that's produced by your own fat cells which tell your body when it is hungry. By naturally doing this, you are kickstarting your body into "starvation" mode, but once you're done, it will have a new understanding of what a "normal" amount of food is. You will still crave foods, but you'll get full faster and your body will become more used to burning carbs quickly and efficiently if a moderately healthy diet is paired with regular exercise.

Obvs keep up with the cardio and weight training, as exercise is the only way to raise metabolic function. If you're not sweating, you're not doing it right.

Drink LOTS of water, eat a moderate amount of green vegetables with every meal (they all have small amounts of carbs, so don't overdo it), and take a multi-vitamin every day. I wouldn't do this diet for more than 4 weeks at a time until you get used to it, then go as you can after researching the health benefits/risks on your own.

You can't just milk yourself though. You have to either be pregnant or trick your body into thinking you are. To do that you need to either have another person handy to clamp down on the nipple and suckle in the way an infant would, do this multiple times a day for about a week. Technically you could even use an actual infant if you have one lying around somewhere, but remember to also feed it actual milk as well till you start producing it yourself, or it will die of starvation and you have a whole big mess on your hands.

well said user

OP here, thanks ma dudes i will do these things ̶p̶̶r̶̶o̶̶b̶̶a̶̶b̶̶l̶̶y̶ properly

I've always thought it had to do with the fact that you're relying entirely on muscle and not on skeletal/gravity combo. I also feel like the cool water has to be a part of it. It takes more calories to maintain body temp in a cold pool.

what if I just stick a vacuum through the toddlers ass to its mouth so it stays sucking, could it starve then and still work?

My buddy is an on-again-off-again Keto guy. He looks great, but often just wants some fucking bread.

kek

If you could do that you wouldn't even need the kid, just the vacuum. But no, sadly no vacuum (to my knowledge at least) actually mimics the suckling motion a mouth can make. But it's questions like those that get the ball rolling towards making that a reality, so I respect your can-do attitude.

>Calorie deficit will guarantee you lose weight even if you eat trash and don't work out

That's wrong. That's propaganda spread by the sugar industry so that they can blame consumers for not having worked out enough or for having eaten too much.

If you eat same calories but as sugar, you will lose muscle mass and gain fat, see overview:
i.imgbox.com/PMcY9Lxp.png

Well, to be fair, that would result in a lower bodyweight, but I get that's not a good outcome. Your giant text block looks like an interesting read. I have it saved.

Do you know the source?

I just remember a professor that spent a number of weeks eating nothing but chips and hostess snacks and lost weight and improved biometrics just by having a calorie deficit.

There is no quickest workout. I'm 6'5 and was 310 and I'm down to 265 right now. Honestly just keep your calories below 1700 a day, drink nothing but water, skim milk, and coffee. Cut out whites (salt, sugar, flour), eat plenty of lean protein, lift weights and throw in some cardio. There's no magic workout or pill, you just have to do it.

Getting the fuck off 4/chan at 4am

>implying everyone is on the same time zone

>implying

I saved it too

a lot of things do make sense

Dunno about man tits specifically, but the way i've been doing it is staring at disgusting pictures like the one you've linked or other disgusting fat fucks and telling myself if i feel hungry i'm them was 300lbs down to 240lbs still another 50lbs to go but yeah eat like 1000cals mon-fri it's a cunt ache and requires a lot of will power hence looking at pictures of bloated fat fucking disgusting wastes of human flesh to push me forward. Weekend I eat what I want within reason...

good for you user keep it up!