B I am a depressed stoner tell me something

B I am a depressed stoner tell me something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
youtube.com/watch?v=jO5IaAKTKsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

life is meaningless, consciousness is an evolutionary curse, death is final.

I agree.

Go light up a joint, if you're still depressed you're not inhaling deeply enough.

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Youre a fag, im in cumming IA trying to see what its like for the world to end with my sk just for the kekz.

Not depressed rn. Just clinical.

Wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

nice trips. most if not all of your perceived successes and failures were out of your control.

I want to thank Sup Forums gods for trips

Im currently hunkered down in some brush in cumming iowa in winter with a loaded firearm just for laughs. By my judgement, op is a pussy and should man up.

Try heroin. It'll make all your worries go away until it doesn't.

I just looked up all my exes social media and tried to follow her but I'm blocked.
I haven't even seen her in over a year, but she just blocked me within a few days because it suggested me to follow her every other day.
I blew my chance

Only thing keeping me alive is vidya, my Meds, and hot pockets. Will prob die when ww3 starts, stopped watching mainstream news, only pop in on /news/ for quick updates.

Pussys, all of em

Proof for you non-believers

Called my ex drunk

Youza bitch, of course they found someone better than you if all you can do is pine after them

Eat a pussy

When world war 3 starts, I'll play morrowind on my poorfag top and take 30 vicadins.

At least you aint black

Me too probably but I'm on the east coast so I'll probably be safe unless the US government itself comes to kill me.

Russia will probably attack Alaska or something, west coast.

Not like there's much to live for on this planet anyway.

When ww3 starts ill have the drop on all youbitches! Prepper4lyfe!

But if they use ICBMs then the east coast will also be fucked

Why dude? To live in a shitty post apocalyptic hellhole fema camp after they confiscate all your shit and shoot your dog for good measure?

I'd rather just be dead.

FFS I wish the end would be a zombfag apocalypse, not a nuclear one. Sup Forums would be gone and life would be memeingless

The spirit of man that says "never give up". things will always be far beyond your control that never means you should stop.

have fun being a fema prisoner with all the non prepping retard masses, mostly niggers.

Have fun with that

What the fuck are you talking about?

Buy a mechanical keyboard

youtube.com/watch?v=jO5IaAKTKsQ

You know, most of those "preppers" will be killed off in the intitial "whatever happens!"

Faggot

I think you should listen to some Abraham-hicks and chill out on the weed a bit. You don't have to get it right and everything is working out well for you.

refer to here as Sup Forums not B

>don't smoke weed
>hit the bar get drunk, get bored
>catch a cab back to my hotel
>see poor stranger walking in the snow, same direction
>tell cabbie to offer him a ride
>newfriend is grateful, invites me to house party
>whynot.mkv
>bunch of rich kids at this mcmansion
>lame attempt to mingle, mostly wish I could fuck one of the hot ones as long as they don't talk during
>the alcohol quickens, might black out soon
>see full mason jar of some crystallized looking weed on the table
>fuck these losers
>nonchalantly grab the jar and walk out the front door
>tfw nobody noticed
>walk home in the cold
>no idea what is going on
>give weed away the next day to my friend who smokes
>sorta feels bad

>Ready the sticky
>Get a good diet
>Go to the gym
>Change depression for body dismorphia
>???
>Profit

wat a fag

Have u ever tried to replace weed with xanax ?