Any music about being an incel?

Any music about being an incel?

I need music I can actually relate to instead of more "i love you so much girl" BS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAeIwzbkVLY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ooj6pEd6YM
soundcloud.com/asebailey/you-could
asebailey.bandcamp.com/track/cant-help-it
asebailey.bandcamp.com/track/anxiety
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Violent Femmes entire debut for the most part

just listen to instrumentals you fucking pussy

Yeah that's a good one
I do but I want lyrics I can relate to

Listen to shit that can help you grow spiritually

It's called power metal.

I fucking hate 99% of metal (stoner metal and Burzum are OK)
Like what

how are you feeling right now

Fine
I just don't know what to listen to

Casiotone For The Painfully Alone

>stoner metal and Burzum are OK
I don't usually buy into the nu male meme but holy fucking shit dude

youtube.com/watch?v=cAeIwzbkVLY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ooj6pEd6YM

A good 2/3rds of NMH is pretty much being unable to get close to an object of affection

Why are you an incel?

Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance is about a crazy guy who wants a gf

Not very tall (5'7)
No confidence
Fear of rejection
Picky
Mild autism (real kind, not meme kind)
Don't know where to meet women or how to approach them
Girls aren't sexually attracted to me for whatever reason, I'm about as sexual as a rug or a paperclip in their eyes
>My dream girl don't exist
One of my all time favorite songs

hit up abused girls on okcupid.

there's an actual study done that abused girls go for autistic guys

whats worse than being an incel

is being a dumb faggot incel. im not relating to shit ever

Why would I want someone who would probably try to kill me if I left them

>ywn be a kawaii anime

just kill me

>I fucking hate 99% of metal (stoner metal and Burzum are OK)
Could you be any more of an Sup Forums stereotype

Yeah you should just kill yourself right now man. I mean that in the nicest possible way. It doesn't get better for people like us. I'm 28 and I would've done it if I wasn't $60k in student debt.

what's an incel

involuntary celibate

basically you want to get laid but you can't because girls think you're repulsive for whatever reason

"involuntary celibate"

aka

fucking loser, usually misogynistic

This and Slint - Spiderland of course

When did stoner and black metal became related with """nu-males"""?

It's the only genre of metal nu-males like generally. Mainly because they are traditionally more minimalistic. So only liking those two is a stereotypical nu-male thing

>fucking loser
A bit harsh dude. I'm just unattractive and women look at me like shit on shoes. Doesn't mean I'm a terrible person. Just whenever I talk to a woman she sees me like a puppy dog or dancing monkey for her amusement at best. Complete non-sexual entity. I can't change my genetic destiny. I don't hate them for it, I just accept that they don't want me and never will.
Spiderland is a classic.
Just listened, I fucking love this album

it's more metal fans are disgusting in general even before the meme

>op

Not black metal (well, not ALL black metal) but Burzum specifically because it's
1. Entry level as fuck
2. Atmoblack (AKA not trve)
Black metal has also been increasingly co-opted in America (and continental Europe, to a degree) by non trve bands who make black-gays and muh avant-garde metal (See Liturgy, Alcest, Deafheaven)
Stoner Metal is becoming increasingly nu male due to its continued use of clean vocals, weed, and memes I guess
also nu males are really into smoking the le weed since they're all from cali
Listening to these as well as other kinds of metal is fine but saying "Burzum and Stoner Metal are alright" is the "I like rock like Coldplay and Nickelback" of metal

nice inferiority complex wow

they probably think you're genuinely funny and fuckable and you just think they're mocking you nice

You're a total tool for making this post, but
>saying "Burzum and Stoner Metal are alright" is the "I like rock like Coldplay and Nickelback" of metal
Is correct, except Burzum and Stoner Metal are actually good, it's just the people that only like them are memes.

Any sort of prog-rock

I appreciate you trying to be nice but no they do not. If they did they'd probably let me know. I think I'm seen as a "gay friend" at best even though I'm not gay. I can make women laugh easily but it has never progressed into a sexual thing or romantic attraction ever.

oh i'm kinda incel at the moment but i just need to lose weight

derp

are you making them laugh by self-deprecation? that could be why

No I usually just make jokes about whatever. I'm considered a "funny" guy especially if I'm in the right mood. There's just something very offputting about me. It might be my voice, I have a slight lisp and the mild autism/assburgers makes me kind of fidgety and bad at starting conversations. I'd bet that's probably part of it and these are two things I can't really control.

Sometimes I think I'm paranoid and I probably am. I'll always think someone is judging me about something whether it be my clothes or my hair or my voice or m smell or body or whatever. I groom myself for an hour daily, work/school, do a lot of self improvement shit and have a lot of hobbies but they don't really make me feel better or change anything.

Why is the earbud in his eye?

>fidget
>lisp

Yeah they think you're retarded. Sorry. Now I understand why you don't get any. Try again the next life.

OP here

Yeah pretty accurate.

A girl once asked me if I had tourrette's then she asked when the last time I made out with a girl was. I told her never and she told me "wow you need to get laid. I'll do it!" but I thought she was joking because who the fuck says something like that and she has a reputation as being a whore who makes fun of nerds. Maybe she was serious.

deerhunter
cox is a gay incel

what did you say back?

"Oh..uhh...okay..."

Literally. It was on the bus during junior year of HS. She got off next stop.

soundcloud.com/asebailey/you-could

asebailey.bandcamp.com/track/cant-help-it

you sound alot like me when i was younger OP I have had some of the same expieriences as you.

asebailey.bandcamp.com/track/anxiety

dont let life get you down man, there are things you can and cant control and I know that sounds stupid as fuck but if I were to give some advice to my younger self is that you are always going to be your own worst enemy. once you realize that & tell that voice to fuck off everything else is a breeze. you'll be alright OP.

schizophrenia

>ll always think someone is judging me about something whether it be my clothes or my hair or my voice or m smell or body or whatever

i know what you mean, but you have to realize no one gives a shit, especially at some kind of gathering with friends ( i assume you have because you're funny)

>I told her never and she told me "wow you need to get laid. I'll do it!"

next time lie. seriously, you have to

Dude I thought it was a joke.

What the hell would you do if you were just riding the bus one day and a girl you go to school with tells you to go to the back and asks if you if you have tourrette's then asks when the last time you fucked a girl was? It was the weirdest fucking thing.

She was the kind of girl who'd take snapchat selfies with the dweeb minecraft kids in the back while doing a duckface or some shit. Maybe I should've jumped on it but I had no fucking clue what to say. I was caught offguard.

Stop feeling sad for yourself and get on Tinder or some other hookup app. It's not hard to get sex thru it and you'll find out quickly (probably) that you shouldn't be worrying too much about fucking and that finding an actual friendship that might have fucking on the side is way better.

>if I wasn't $60k in student debt
What does this mean? That your family will inherit your debt and that's why you won't kill yourself?

Yeah they probably don't they got their own problems and such but still I always have this nagging feeling there is SOMETHING off so even if I do go to a party I don't talk to anyone or I follow my friends.
I like your stuff man. Thanks for the advice. I know most of my problems are probably in my head. First step will be figure out how to fix it.

My psychology teacher once suggested cognitive behavior therapy (basically a method to replace negative thoughts with positive from what I gather) and said she felt I had "great potential" but I had self-esteem issues holding me back. I don't know how the fuck she knew that but anyways I'm going to look into that if insurance covers it.

Dude I use Tinder. I just don't really enjoy it. It's not so much about casual sex for me as it is finding a girl who actually likes me for who I am and wants to be together. I have terrible texting game too so doesn't help.

>Tinder

fuck off degenerate faggot

Nirvana - Bleach

there is nothing wrong with grindr/tinder desu, it's just sex