Anything and everything bout SA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PG90WGEpsqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waar is amal

youtu.be/PG90WGEpsqE

Fucking yarpies.........

>mfw I have this flag hanging on my wall atm
The flag maker company I bought it from charges more for custom flags than for current national flags

This flag got the current national flag price :^)

In you ma we poes - baie lekker besig , dankie

Aweee

Weird that you can purchase that flag...

I am a proud memba of da EFF, this thread unleashed our rape train and will be cumming to a city near you soon

Hoekom is ek banned van Sup Forums af?

Dis Vrydag, poes. Hou op so hard probeer.

Are you attracted to blacks >?

Joburg fag here. I hate joburg, going to move to Cape Town in the next 2 years.

Also I'm racist as fuck I hate joburg niggers

God damn SA threads are boring, someone post

Nice to know there are Joburgers that know it sucks. I grew up overseas and I'm sick of people telling me Joburg is like an African New York or Hong Kong. Bitch please.

No you

Lol, it smells like piss and trash and is full of niggers and delapidated buildings. Cape Town is like a whole different country to me though, and I feel like I can live there without being pissed off at my surroundings constantly

Hallo koloniale broeders. Zijn jullie van plan om in Afrika te blijven wonen?

SA is a trivial decay of human life. Don't get me wrong I'm not racist but fact wise this country's so called democracy has taken us from a 1st world country to pending trash status in a matter of 20 years. I mean just to prove my point since when can someone become president that didn't even pass grade 4. Just logically speaking the countries with the highest productivity levels are China and I think the UK was somewhere on that list and both of those have presidents with at least a bachelor degree in something.

Rant is finished SA fag out