This image is evidence of the Patriarchy oppressing women

This image is evidence of the Patriarchy oppressing women.

For thousands of years, men were able to decide who their daughters marry through the tradition of arranged marriages and they gave no consideration to the sexual abilities of the men they paired with their daughters.

The average length of an erect penis is 5.2 inches. The size women prefer their boyfriends to have is 6.3 inches. The size women prefer their one-night-stands to have is 6.5 inches. 3 out of 4 men have a penis that is nearly an inch too small. Only 1 in 5 men qualify as a lover.

Now that men are no longer able to decide who their daughters marry, we are finally free to correct this genetic deficiency.
Men are no longer interfering with natural selection.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079&type=printable
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZymFMmpOa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't even worth of being called bait.

sage goes in all fields

I'm not baiting. Everything I've said can be supported with evidence

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079&type=printable

Do you really think women choose their partners judging by the penis size?

The first schematic is correct, but not because of the penis size but intelligence, wits, humor etc.

Please, describe your lovelife and personal relationships to us, i'm sure we're going to have a nice cringe thread here...

moshi moshi baito desu~~

>The first schematic is correct, but not because of the penis size but intelligence, wits, humor etc.

keep telling yourself that sparky.

This image is 100% correct and I 100% benefit from it

lol woman are so delusional they actualy think that they have more to offer than sex

>Do you really think women choose their partners judging by the penis size?

yes. If a guy I date is intelligent, witting and funny etc, but I discover that he has an average sized penis, I won't stop looking for a better man.

I won't marry a man who doesn't have at least 6.5 inches. Preferably 7.

>pretending to be a girl

and well keep looking for a chick whos not fat and has nice big tits

Excuse me, sir, but how is it possible for a woman to know the penis lenght of a man she has never slept with before or, in case of a one night stand, she has never SEEN before?

I can talk with experience that having a big penis is a great way to keep women in my bed for a long time but to get them there you need pther qualities that can vary from woman to woman even if the basic ones are in common ( look, money, status)

Sorry for bad english, im italian

Pretty sure bitches be choosing dudes based on the size of their wallets.

That makes you a slut darling, you're not worth his time

Keep searching, you'll end up going black and never going back and everyone will thank that nigger taking the shot for all of us

>but how is it possible for a woman to know the penis lenght of a man she has never slept with before or, in case of a one night stand, she has never SEEN before?

You can just tell when a guy has a big dick by the way he carries himself.

Please enlighten us, or at least enlighten me, I've never heard of that one before and I've heard quite a few in my time

pplease elaborate

Bullshit, otherwise all you need to get a woman is copy that behaviour and i don't think it works irl

Why elaborate? If you require elaboration, you obviously aren't qualified. Explaining it to you so you can emulate the behavior of real men won't magically make your penis bigger.

>all you need to get a woman is copy that behavior

Isn't that what the entire field of pickup artistry is? Beta males emulating the behavior of alpha males in the hope of tricking a woman into attraction?

It's the most stupid thing i've heard in a longtime

We were basically asking for source on your claim but much like the rest of this retarded thread it's obviously bait. 1/10 made me reply, here's your (You).

Enjoy your life with Tyrone beating you and taking your welfare check for himself.

exactely
But a man with a relatooship has a looot more sex than the best of those pickup artists

>You can just tell when a guy has a big dick by the way he carries himself.

Is this the set up for one of those jokes? Like "Yeah, by the way he carries himself! All you gotta do is check his hand and if he's carrying "himself" as in his gargantuan dick, then there you go!"

That's a great sample size of 1 to backup a trend for the entire female population.

I can say with honesty,

this

Femanon here

ITT: Idiots who don't realize that average is three inches too small

I hate feminism, but I have to admit that arranged marriages does interfere with natural selection.

This is an interesting way of looking at this.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

You mean this is your pussy? Agreed.
Bigcockfag here.

I'm sorry, i didn't know i was tlaking to a lady, otherwise I would have been more polite
Btw i have a 21 cm dick since in Europe we don't use retarded units and an extremely large wallet but i'm only 20 so I and people of my age don't give a shit about wedding.
I could satisfy you and all of your feminist friends but you can't know it because idiotic feminist tend to give away their pleasure holes only to lying idiots that persuade them they agree with them on bullshit but you are so blinded by the fact you have somthing sayng "You are right" that you cannot recognise the fact he is totally lying to you just to get sex, but the really wonderful thing is that IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM.
I've got a girlfriend that is beautiful, super smart, fun in bed and loves my pleasure stick and I couldn't be happier and she is not a feminist, she knows what is her plae and what is mine and we are HAPPY, and you?

(not so) sorry for bad english

I reeeally hope this is bait since THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET

Natural selection has jammed since physical strenght in no anymore necessary to survive, today a fit body is only needed for breeding purposes, not to survivre

how do i make wee wee bigger ?

>This image is evidence of the Patriarchy oppressing women.
> Only 1 in 5 men qualify as a lover.
>image shows that out of five men all the woman go for the same one man
>This image is evidence of the Patriarchy oppressing women.
> Only 1 in 5 men qualify as a lover.

Women deserve their place. If you don't like it, come fight. You will lose, and be worse than you already are..

Inb4, bait accepted

Another MRA shitty chart, why don't you stop being a beta fuck and start treating women like how they're suppose to be treated.

There is literally nothing you can do to make your gene's worthy of being passed down to the next generation. You're inadequate, you'll always be inadequate and there is nothing you can do about it.

Why do guys post this kinda stuff

>>>>>Penor pills

and how do i make my wee wee bigger ?

>Tfw 6.5

So you're the slutty chick then

>dick size is the only gene worth passing down to the next generation

Sure thing, roastie. How's your daddy going?

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE BAIIIIT

you're almost as cringeworthy as OP

Guys who are insecure post threads like this to try to make others feel insecure. I'm sure that a sizable percentage of these topics are from the same guy.

This shit is made and posted by Sad angry greasy neckbeard autists who can't understand why grill doesn't like them even though they stare fixedly at them everytime they have a class together and sometimes draw anime versions off them with huge tits getting raped by tentacles.

why nobody knows how to make wee wee bigger

LOL

This is true but not for penis size.

Proof? I have a 5.9" penis and this is what I m fucking (and marrying in a few years).

It also helps that I have a fuckton of money

Dem dubs means is true

Penises u strap on don't count bro

Kek true

if the image is oppresing women, then delete it

Sage in all fields

>we are finally free to correct this genetic deficiency
>we

tits or gtfo

>dick in all holes
Your mom

Lulz, free to be a miserable welfare dependant single mother of a brood of soon to be criminal drug addicts and daughters who will be doomed to the same fate as their mother.

Nice one women, you got your "freedom" and you killed Western Society

Bra'fucken'vo.

btw, OP IS STILL A FAGGOT

>Using Anime vocabulary

faggot

Real girl here. Betas over chads, personally. Chad's big cock will never please me like Weeaboo's anime collection will.

Haven't seen that image in forever, how you doing old timer?

Women are attracted to men due to status and resources, a man's status can be high due to being physically attractive and therefore making him a highly valued on the sexual market, or he is really good at something, women love to have a man that is better than their friends/rivals men.

So he has to be more attractive, earn more money or be really good at something, particularly better than her friends boyfriends or husbands.

Women are wet wired to choose the best possible mate that will give her the best genetic offspring and have the resources to provide them.

So basically a decent looking man with money, the better he looks and the more money he makes, the better she can rub it in her friends faces.

TL;DR, women are horrible cunts that don't care about men. But only to feed their own ego.
Man's bigger penis = bragging rights for her.

Nevertheless, the males with no material means, no intellect to change the former, or inferior by social standards, were prevented from breeding, and passing along unfit genes. That a beta-male may or may not have a large penis is no reason to allow him to breed.

Looking to feel victimized for being rejected or friendzoned, these threads let them vent their complaints against the opposite gender. But of course, it's in no way possible that the woman they were chasing simply wasn't a match for them.

Op here. Here's my retort
>youtube.com/watch?v=7ZymFMmpOa0

>you're opinion is very outdated.

Says the woman with nothing but sex and a bad attitude to offer, have fun being replaced by surrogate breeding cows and sex dolls.

Shut up, fuckhole.

Everything is getting worse in the west and women are more in control than ever.

Perhaps correlation is not causation, but investigation needs to be done.

What is worse, the fact some faggot wrote this, or that all these faggots fell for the bait?

model i made

>youtube.com/watch?v=7ZymFMmpOa0

First time in a long time that I've been too angry to finish a video. Nearly gave me an aneurysm.

get of the internet chad you are late for middle school

So... If you are really an independent happy feminist with a lot of power on men ecc ecc, why the hell are you still here on Sup Forums bragging it with neckbeard virgins and not in real life putting men in the place "they deserve"?

Beacuse Faggot
THE END

We have a society that rewards obedience. The only reason women are successful in the world is because they're good at sucking dick when they're told to.

I couldn't finish this either. I had to quit when her daughter showed up. I immediately paused the video and fapped. Then turned off the video. But I guess the ted talk was pretty bad too.