Please bully me for being worthless garbage

please bully me for being worthless garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.4baf02a9f1d2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you arent worthless garbage. someone would have to actually think about you to consider you such.

I bet if I scanned your leg with a barcode scanner it'd say this item is worthless

Why do that to yourself though

You're lovely, have you ever been fucked by a 737 before?

Nigga not that way, the other way.

I wanna see more.. MORE....

You can cut yourself all you want, I'll never feel sorry for you. I'd give anything to be you. I certainly wouldn't waste my time being sullen and EMO either.

Give me a fuckin slice of that shit, I haven't ate for 8 hours.

At the least you don't eat your worries away.
You could make those cuts into pictures, that'd be fun I guess.

Tits+timestamp of gtfo

>I'd give anything to be you
what's that supposed to mean

>CHECKED AS FUCK

But also, that man has no legs to cut.

You are worthless garbage.

Everyone is garbage. You think too hard.

Bull yourself

Post nudes you disgusting whore

HEMATOPHILIA!

i'm stuck on a bed for the rest of my life and 19 y/o nice quads btw

Well i just realized. I shouldnt have drank that coffee

Dunno if worthles is the right word... stupid? Indocrinated? maybe bulied? yes but not worthless... you can clean toalets, windows, wash clothes and do other useful stuff. you can clean my haus and get money from it, you are not worthless

Reading this makes me want to go outside and run in circles

I know it's not OC, but can we dump some more cutter bitches?

I'm looking to see what I have on me.

is this some kind of kink thing?

Masochism

And you have nice legs, I dont mean cuts on them :D nice shape good color :D god I am evil :D

Maybe teach you proper English?

Well, assuming the picture is you (and it probably isn't...but if it is...) you're no doubt a young, white, clean girl who's not obese with her whole life in front of her.

I think if I had those things I'd achieve true happiness and success. The only one of those I have going for me is the not obese part.

>:D

I've seen price cuts deeper than those xD pussy

This. You're literally playing life on Easy Mode. There are hundreds of thousands of men that will line up to take care of, entertain, and please you. Not all of them will just want to you either, which is the common excuse. Many will genuinely love and care for you while helping you achieve every goal in your life without any work on your part.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I'm talking to you because you're not worthless garbage and because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen

Older black dirty male?

/Bully
/Thread

not all of them will want to USE*** you

why wouldnt it be oc
if only i were a girl. nobody loves or cares for me, i'm worthless

Use a chainsaw next time

Embrace your inner slut and become a camwhore. You'll have all the male attention in the world + you'd actually contribute to society by earning your own money. There literally is no downside because pussbags like you have no self respect or integrity. Your parents are ashamed of you.

Until he turns 24 and starts to look more and more male. Then the attention will completely dry up and then it's right back to the razor.

AYA slut is that you?

What is estro

Based on your scars and overall disposition... you'd be the perfect fit to be my next girlfriend.

9/10 Would love and try to help you feel better about yourself even though you'd never appreciate the effort or listen to me but would still be stupid and try for 2 years anyway

yea i'm on hormones
not like i'll ever be a girl though

Tits or GTFO

You think this little faggot has the motivation to actually do something life-changing? You have a lot more confidence in him than I do. I suspect he'll mope around the house until his mom kicks him out and then bounce around to extended families mooching off their generosity until they've finally had enough of him too. That's when we'll see if he's got what it takes to truly be an hero.

What's the point of cutting yourself unless you take a picture of it so everyone can feel bad and be concerned for you, right?

If you applied a little more pressure in more critical areas, we wouldn't have to endure you anymore, you know.

schatz hör auf.. du weißt dass du mir versprochen hast du wirst es nie wieder tun.. antworte mir einfach und wir reden.. Du weißt ich bin immer für dich da

Drop your kik and let me be your abusive daddy. You won't have to cut yourself anymore after I cut you off all human dignity

I take this back

>hormones
>godfuckingdammit

im sat in bed right now, but i can get up and do w/e i want.

It's literally taking a pill/shot on a regular basis, wow what hard work and dedication. He just needs to fill himself with girl hormones and open his legs for papa

Oh you're a tranny?

You should kill yourself. Or go to a Biker Bar and hit on the most burly guy there. They like overt sexual aggression.

Nobody cares dude you literally offered to be this piece of shits cuck

knock knock

who's there

not a tranny, anymore.

are you M or F ?

Hes a M F

Man Fag

Those things make you fat if you don't exercise regularly or start eating meth rocks like M&Ms. He's not very fat so I'm guessing that's a small fib or he's just started. Either way, I'm sure he'll eventually be one of those 'boo hoo' TG statistics that punch their own ticket when they turn 30 and realize life on easy mode is over for them and that if they'd played their cards right easy mode life would be just kicking in for them right now...

I've yet to hear a compelling argument as to why homosexuality is bad

> xD

yeah suck my dick

Eating excessive calories makes you fat, estro might make you retain water but then again all women really are are weak, fat, bloated, uterus carrying men

How can his face look like that and still look like he still has teeth? I hope they at least gave him a 'last day of your life' face fucking.

Damn you're ugly. Get out me cock

gay

Yeh man. You fucked up.

I am working on that :D

You're not worth it

Why don't you just end your life right away? It's not like the society benefits from you anyway

ignore all this cunts, instead of having a razor use a rubber band aroung your wrist everytime you are feeling like shit and do it as much as you want to, will get you the pain and force you to stop being in these moods

the masochist said torture me
the sadist said no

Well, think of it this way, at least in terms of trannies: What if people with Schizophrenia started to demand that the voices in their heads were real, and that it was discriminatory that they not be given full legal status as citizens of their respective countries, including voting rights, and they held protests against that perceived discrimination.

They're trying to legitimize mental illness instead of treating it, and calling calls for its treatment discrimination and hate. Hell, in New York, this genderfluid nonsense is becoming a fineable law.:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.4baf02a9f1d2

Besides, there's just some things people know in their heart are bad. I mean, it's not like homosexuality has been made fun of and considered socially unacceptable for years. I mean, it's only due to incessant whining and fags holding their breath and stomping their feet that it's recently become socially accepted in the last couple decades.

Eventually it'll be back the way it was too. People still can't not make fun of gay people. Even the most staunch supporters I know make fag jokes when the fags aren't around. They only 'support' them because it's socially acceptable/popular at the moment.

I'm just taking that lack of acceptance and taking it a little bit further in saying it's probably a good thing if we kill homosexuals and transsexuals. Bad for them, sure, but for the majority, we won't have to deal with their bullshit anymore. And that's good for everyone.

From what I understand, the tranny tried to pick up some drunk guy in the bar, they went out to the lot to go fuck and the drunk guy found out he had a dick. He then strangled the tranny and set their face on fire.

Good job, but he could have also cut the faggots dick off and stuffed it the trannys mouth as a message: "Trannies stay out of public or we'll finish your gender reassignment surgery for you."

how can you be this insecure about your sexuality

Those are nasty cuts dude why don't you just burn yourself like a smart depressed faggot

I cut myself too, but only for me. I cut a date into my left arm, which was the last day I woke up and everything in the world was fine. I didn't want anyone to see so I put on a big band-aid every time and wore long sleeves.

I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality. Every pack species shuns those whos behaviors don't conform to the social standard. You'll find the same behavior in wolves, primates (ape, gorillas, etc) as well as others. Animals with Rabies, mental illness or those who are just weaker are often shunned. And it's the height of arrogance to suggest humans aren't animals, subject to those whims.

And i'm sure the "oh he's definitely a closet case, self hating gay" calls will come. But they're stupid and predictable. You should probably stop before you begin. Sometimes, people just dislike what is different. And if you think my calls for your death is harsh, know that with gorillas, they often beat their social oddballs to death, and wolves rip out their throats.

are you implying that i walk around without pants on

I used to cut myself, my entire left arm was covered in scars.
I ended up getting a sleeve to cover them.
I like looking at the tattoos a lot more than the scars.

When I was on watch in the Navy I used to carve FTN and my release date in my arm. Years later I still have a slight FTN scar on my forearm.

Why do you do stupid shit like that? I mean, I know it's learned behavior, you saw some tumblrina do it and you thought "hey,that's a great way to get attention!" but what made you want to actually do it versus say, pyromania or getting into fights?

There isnt a 17th month you fucking faggat

haha ZING!

so in your mind we can't hold ourselves up to higher moral standards than animals?

I grew up in the country on a Dairy Farm. I had to miss school a lot because my parents we're both ill and I have to work when they couldn't.
Didn't really have anyone to talk to about watching my parents slowly dying because no friends and I guess cutting gave me some kind of control in my life? I don't know. I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Yeah deep

Stop doing this to yourself. You're better than this.

Ok, I know you are hurting, and it doesn't seem like it's ever going to get better. But it will.

Take care of yourself OK.

no you must've not gotten the worthless part

Theres a differance between schizoprenia and finding love in the same gender.
At least OP has more chance of being loved than you

Lift up your shirt ot take it off

Kill yourself piece of human trash

I get it, I just don't think anybody should feel that way. And I'm sorry that OP does.

KYS JOEY

I like that idea