Album has three goods songs

>album has three goods songs
>hailed as a masterpiece or their best
hmmmmm?

bait

seriously lol he doesnt even say which songs

What are the songs so I can laugh at you. I bet you think Mollusk is better.

In all fairness, the album is pretty overrated.

The Mollusk is better though.

Eh I think they're pretty equal
Nah not really

Many people say it's their best even though they've released four stronger albums.

Mollusk, Chocolate and Cheese, Pod, Pure Guava? In my opinion the only ones better than Quebec are Mollusk and Chocolate and Cheese.
But that might only be because I've listened to those three the most of all of them.

Those are the correct four.

pumpin for the man
poop ship destroyer
the goin gets tough
not op though i really like this album

Well I like their early stuff a lot more but for their popular albums Quebec isn't nearly as famous as Choc&Cheese or Mollusk and is just as good. Don't know how anyone could like those and hate Quebec.

I don't hate Quebec, it's just overrated.

honestly its not nearly as overrated as The Mollusk

The difference is that The Mollusk can objectively be considered about a 9/10, whereas Quebec is more of a 6 or 7, and therefore isn't actually overrated, but appropriately rated.

what makes Quebec so much lower?

>>album has three goods songs
Congrats OP you've now described every Ween album. Even Ween knows they aren't very good. On The Mollusk:
>According to Dean Ween, "I will say that the only record that I ever felt really confident about was The Mollusk. That's my favorite record we've ever done."[5]

It's literally meme music with a particularly cultic fanbase.

The amount of bland tracks.

only truly bland tracks that come to mind are Among His Tribe, Captain, and Alcan Road

Great, so even if there are 3 bland tracks out of 15. 20% of the album is lackluster.

The Mollusk. 1 or 2 bland tracks out of 14. About 14% of the album is lackluster.

Chocolate & Cheese. 1 or 2 bland tracks out of 16. About 13% of the album is lackluster.

Pure Guava. 1 or 2 bland tracks out of 19. About 11% of the album is lackluster.

The Pod. 1 or 2 bland tracks out of 23. About 8% of the album is lackluster.

Personally I'd say there are at least 5 bland tracks on Quebec, but I'd go up to 6.

I wish Ween albums only had 2 bland tracks.

Ween is not a band for you if you really can't see the artistry in the vast majority of their music.

ok, even their "bland" track aren't anything horrible, don't see why that's worth starting a thread on how much you hate it.

Oh, I'm not OP. And I already said I don't hate Quebec.

>Ween is not a band for you if you really can't see the artistry in the vast majority of their music.

My mistake, how could I be to plebeian as to miss the artistry on timeless tracks such ass:
Flies on My Dick
Hey Fat Boy (Asshole)
Poop Ship Destroyer
The HIV Song
Piss Up a Rope
Help Me Scrape the Mucus off My Brain
Waving My Dick in the Wind
Big Fat Fuck
Put the Coke on My Dick
Suckin' Blood from the Devil's Dick

Lemme clean my ears and I'll try again.

>kek these faggots like cus songs fukin plebs

Sorry I should have gotten into Ween when I was 12 and Family Guy was considered AAA comedy. Guess I missed the boat!

Yes, like I said, you can't see the artistry. Even if you recognized it there's no guarantee that you'd appreciate it. Most of the tracks you listed have a lot of artistic merit. I'm guessing you have a standard for music that doesn't include what a lot of people call "immaturity". You can't contribute any valuable discussion points if you simply don't understand the music.

>artistic value is derived from the title of a piece

Are you fucking retarded?

It's possible to make good compilations to non-serious lyrics. Try listening to Zappa sometime.

Are you seriously implying that those songs don't sound EXACTLY like their title implies? Fuck off Weener.
You're right man I just don't "get" all these songs about piss and dicks and shit. I should have smashed my head into the ground in grade 9 so I stopped emotionally maturing that way I could participate in more Ween threads, but alas.

Guess music can only be good if it's a generic serious love song.

I don't really know how to explain this to someone like you.

The genius of Ween is not necessarily in the face value of their music. You're taking their music way too literally.

Are you going to pretend you didn't curate a list of tracks based purely on their titles as a means of proving a point about maturity and artistic integrity? Or are you going to sit here and tell me that your list just happened to coincide with a list of tracks with low brow/controversial names? Listen, I'm not going to sit here and break down to you the artistic value of music you dismissed based purely on lyrics and titles. If you don't have the capability of finding value in things you see as beneath you, so be it.

Fantastic leap in logic. Not even worth a serious response.
*tips fedora*

Ok I'm done here, enjoy your music kiddies.

>2017
>Listening to music for the lyrics

Is their a bigger way to spot a pleb? I can't believe people listen to rock and completely ignore any instrument and only care about the subject matter of the song.

are all ween fans this autistic

i love the band + the album but c'mon now

>deletes the fucked jam
>adds pot luck
>adds that man from the flatlands
>gets rid of the second half of Happy Colored Marbles

There I fixed it
Just listen to Caesar, it's the un-neutered version of the album

HEARD THAT YOU WERE NEW IN TOWN-

Probably not. I'm usually not that autistic, but I can bust out the autism when I have to.

>2017
>listening to music
Ambient silence is the future

The last half of Happy Colored Marbles is amazing wtf

Respectable, use your autism for good not evil my man.

Best Ween album opener right next to YOU FUCKED UP

excuse me sweetie?

Thought this about this album forever. White blood cells is the best, followed by the white stripes and get behind me satan. Icky thump is neart, never liked De Stijl