Honestly in need of help here guys. Please help a b/ro out

Honestly in need of help here guys. Please help a b/ro out.
I have been itching in the groin, taint, and anus for over a year now.

Medicines I have tried:

Miconazole Nitrate (works the best, only temporarily, using now)
Ketoconazole (barely does anything, using now)
Fluconazole (ran out, not sure what it did)
Clotrimazole (nothing)
Terbafine (nothing)
And probably any other otc medicine I didn't list for jock itch/athletes foot.

I am about to post pictures starting with the next post.

Fyi: I am black. Usually I would entertain the nigger jokes but I am literally going through hell on earth Bros so please just man up and help a fellow Sup Forums user out.

If jock itch medicines haven't worked yet (and I've gotten prescription ones), I guess it's time to rule that out. Hoping to catch some med student/worker who's browsing.

Whoever successfully helps me will receive an award of $100. Paypal/BTC, your choice.

Post your diagnosis, details, why you think so, etc, alonf with an email address I can contact you at.

I ship out to the military in 3 weeks guys so srz, please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonimag.es/i/021717052915b16.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wash your ass hole better bro.

you need to combine a corticosteroid with one of those antifungals.

my guess is that hydrocortisone cream is not going to be strong enough and you'll have to get a prescription for something that actually works.

email [email protected] paypal pls

or you can get this shit... it combines an antifungal and corticosteroid in one

Dry your fuckin ass properly after a shower.
Use a hair dryer or stand over a convection heater.

Had the same thing and this helped me.

I had this issue and used Hydroxizine and a gel called Aloquin and it went away permanently. I was told to use them again if it ever surfaced again and it did not. You may need to see a dermatologist to get them.

Nig taint or gtfo

Look up folliculitis. You might have that.

To the guys saying wash asshole.... I'm a very clean guy. This came from running away from home and going live in a trap house. Putting my ass on a toilet that probably hasn't been clean in years.

anonimag.es/i/021717052915b16.jpg

About to email the first guy who posted his email

Go to a fucking doctor faggot, or kys.

I went. How you think I got the ketoconazole and fluconazole? God bless you, youve never had this problem before. I wouldn't even wish it on you.

So shaving yourself raw!!! Let the hair grow for a couple of months to settle down and keep it clipped to about half an inch

Get a fucking bidet, filthy american

I've had this for 8 months dude. Has nothing to dude with the way I shaved. I had a full bush and it itched.

To the guy recommending hydroxyzine.... I just got off that. Didn't work.

Had the same problem, found a simple nappy rash powder they use on babies was the best thing for it. Just go into pharmacy and buy all the shit for nappy rash, apply liberally to your gross, inflamed taint and enjoy the relief. Buy bamboo fabric underwear too, heaps better than cotton. Wash your dirtyass fingernails too before you scratch the shit out of your balls cos who knows what allergins/bacteria are on them.

Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim cured a "jock itch" infection I had for over 5 months. It doesnt directly stop the itching, but it will kill the infection that causes the itch over a couple weeks.

Chlorhexidine topical solution, what my former girl was told to wash with to counter MRSA. Allegedly works on fungus too, it's the stuff surgeons scrub with.

all these antifungals aren't going to help alone. you MUST have a corticosteroid.

MONELLO!

This. Lemme see that taint you aids nigger

Youre a nigger, thats the problem.

It's 2017, google this shit idiot

Your crotch has mold growing on it.

This

Stop using lego bricks to itch your balls. It might help.

Yeah all black people get this.

I get intensely itchy nuts occasionally too.

Try switching to a different detergent. I use one called Clearly Clean. Wash your underwear separate from the rest of your clothes, on hot, and if the washer as the option, put it through and additional rinse and an additional spin. And go easy on the detergent.

Also, switch up your soap/bodywash. I use one called Free & Clear.

May need to see a veterinarian
They deal with monkeys

Go to a doctor

You're already paying some guy on the internet $100

What could go wrong

I've had it itchy balls since I was going through puberty, I'm 35 now. Nothing has worked for me.

I hope you don't have to go through this shit user.

Haven't read the other reactions cause too lazy, but have you considered just trying a different underwear type/cloth? Maybe you have a reaction to some kind of fiber which you just happen to have in all of your clothing/underwear?